What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden declares war on China.........bu-bu-bu-but

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden had some type missile test scheduled......called it off, didn't want to jerk Xi off over the Taiwan thing.
Showed his cards.......wait until Taiwan.
They own him.

OP
Delldude

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Gaffe after gaffe......they send him out of the country and he still keeps going off of the reservation.
we will probably end up in an actual, bloody war w/ China eventually anyhow....

I'm not in a hurry

but... there's that...

Ringo

Gold Member
Reaction score
The White House asked not to pay attention to Biden's statement about his determination to fight with China for Taiwan.
I hope the US military has also been informed that the orders of the commander-in-chief can not be taken seriously

laferia52

Gold Member
Reaction score
The White House asked not to pay attention to Biden's statement about his determination to fight with China for Taiwan.
I hope the US military has also been informed that the orders of the commander-in-chief can not be taken seriously
Sad day in the USA when the President speaks before world leaders and then his White House staff immediately refutes his statements. So who the F--k is in charge

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List