Biden Declares Cyber war , next day Assange is cut off from the internet hmm

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

ONE DAY BIDEN DECLARES CYBER WAR, NEXT DAY ASSANGE IS CUT OFF FROM INTERNET. HMMM…
The Obama administration is apparently psychopathic and ready for nuclear war to protect their darling candidate’s crimes from being exposed

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but it seems like a series of events during the last couple of days are related.

Follow
WikiLeaks

✔@wikileaks

Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party. We have activated the appropriate contingency plans.
One Day Biden Declares Cyber War, Next Day Assange Is Cut Off From Internet. Hmmm…
-----------------------------------------------------

It is amazing how many ppl can not see how there is an information war going on right in front of their faces.
Governments are getting caught over and over. Connect those dots people.

I'm sick of Putin running the R party candidate. Trump has been very open about this, as has Assange. Turnabout is fair play.

Did they hire the Russians to cyber-molest Assange I wonder?

If they think that's going to change anything wrt to wikileaks they're dumber than they look....

I'm sick of Putin running the R party candidate. Trump has been very open about this, as has Assange. Turnabout is fair play.

7a2.gif

Last edited:
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but ...
OK.

Conspiracy theorist.

Now what?

This is obviously part of the Obama regimes "War on Cyber-terrorism". since is dual purpose for them; stage yet one more phony war to spend Federal tax payer money on their friends, while at the same time shutting down an annoyance that is letting people know how rigged our political system is.

• Banned
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but ...
OK.

Conspiracy theorist.

Now what?

This is obviously part of the Obama regimes "War on Cyber-terrorism". since is dual purpose for them; stage yet one more phony war to spend Federal tax payer money on their friends, while at the same time shutting down an annoyance that is letting people know how rigged our political system is.

Attachments

• socialengineers.jpg
    socialengineers.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 197
I guess the cyber war means that the federal government will now spend as much money on concealing the truth as it does telling lies.

Forum List

Back