Biden declared winner of the 2020 election and the Dow tops 30,000

Let's see what happens when the Alzheimer's patient takes office.

The credit for this goes to Trump.

Period.

So after Biden is confirmed as President and the transition has finally started to take place, the DOW finally starts heading north, and you credit Trump? RATFLMAO!! Next, you'll be saying there was fraud in the election....
The DOW has been headed North for 6 months, moron.

An economy started under Obama.
With his 95% part time job creation? hahahahahahaha
That LIE again, when are you Trump Nazis going to get some new LIES?????
PT jobs for economic reasons DECREASED under Obama and INCREASED under Tramp as FT jobs DECREASED under Tramp.
That's a flat out lie. They increased under Obama, and they did that for the "economic reason" of Obama being President.

PT jobs for economic reasons DECREASED under Obama and INCREASED under Tramp as FT jobs DECREASED under Tramp.
That's a flat out lie. They increased under Obama, and they did that for the "economic reason" of Obama being President.
Already showed him the libber study saying 94% were part time.

The USSC is not a trial court. It can't take in evidence unless it's part of an appellate record.
Just watch and learn.
In case you missed the whole thing. The market has been going up thanks to the news on the COVID vaccine. Has nothing to do with Dumb Biden. But since Trump fast tracked work on the vaccine it can be attributed to him.
But of course since things are looking up in the stock market leftist idiotsshould be claiming it is due to 44 as they did with every economic success on Trumps part.

Trump didn't "fast track" the vaccines. The drug companies did. Pfizer's vaccine was developed by the GERMAN GOVERNMENT. Trump had nothing to do with it.
I take it you have a reading or comprehension problem. Try having someone read this article for you. You might just notice the name Operation Warp Speed. Operation Warp Speed - Wikipedia
By the way you again are misinformed. Pfizer and BioNTech are partners. There were billionaire investors in BioNTech.
Try having someone read this and explain it to you.https://www.forbes.com/sites/giacomotognini/2020/11/09/three-billionaires-behind-pfizers-vaccine-partner-biontech-are-2-billion-richer-after-it-announces-covid-19-vaccine-results/?sh=7b559a264784

Wikipedia isn’t a source dipshit.

The Forbes article, which I can only assume that you needed to have some explain to you, was easy reading for someone who spent my entire career in banking and law.

However since you clearly didn’t understand it, it confirms what I posted: GERMANY developed the Pfizer vaccine. Trump is claiming credit for what others did.

Furthermore Trump is entirely responsible for the negative view and fears people have about the safety of the vaccine. People have a very reasonable fear that Trump’s vaccines would work as well as his testing system.

Every other country in the world managed to come up with a testing system. You still don’t have one.

The reason why Trump is always on the bottom when he has sex is because he only knows how to fuck be up.
You seem to believe that you understand something. Moder has also developed a vaccine. One that can be kept in a standard freezer instead of at minus 79 degrees. Since that means less getting a viable vaccine since there are not that many ways to ship and store at low temperatures I for the Oderna getting more use.
I take it you really need to understand things better.
why is it you are so knowledgable on Trumps sex habits? Could it be that you are secretly one of his lovers, or are you just that enthralled with him that you stalk him?

Could you repost that in English? Your syntax is totally fucked.

Yes, I am aware that there are currently three different vaccines which are applying for approvals at the moment. One requires cryogenic storage, one requires cold storage, and one requires refrigeration.

Stop projecting your ignorance and lack of understanding onto others. Just because you don't really know what's going on, doesn't mean that others are as stupid as you and lack the capacity to understand to communicate what they know.

Trying to claim others lack knowledge and understanding shows that you really don't have a clue and you think others don't either.

Really??? Do you have a link to that information? I know this is what Republicans have consistently claimed, but they claim a lot of things about the Obama economy that are flat out false, and this is one of them.

The USSC is not a trial court. It can't take in evidence unless it's part of an appellate record.
Just watch and learn.
In case you missed the whole thing. The market has been going up thanks to the news on the COVID vaccine. Has nothing to do with Dumb Biden. But since Trump fast tracked work on the vaccine it can be attributed to him.
But of course since things are looking up in the stock market leftist idiotsshould be claiming it is due to 44 as they did with every economic success on Trumps part.

Trump didn't "fast track" the vaccines. The drug companies did. Pfizer's vaccine was developed by the GERMAN GOVERNMENT. Trump had nothing to do with it.
I take it you have a reading or comprehension problem. Try having someone read this article for you. You might just notice the name Operation Warp Speed. Operation Warp Speed - Wikipedia
By the way you again are misinformed. Pfizer and BioNTech are partners. There were billionaire investors in BioNTech.
Try having someone read this and explain it to you.https://www.forbes.com/sites/giacomotognini/2020/11/09/three-billionaires-behind-pfizers-vaccine-partner-biontech-are-2-billion-richer-after-it-announces-covid-19-vaccine-results/?sh=7b559a264784

Wikipedia isn’t a source dipshit.

The Forbes article, which I can only assume that you needed to have some explain to you, was easy reading for someone who spent my entire career in banking and law.

However since you clearly didn’t understand it, it confirms what I posted: GERMANY developed the Pfizer vaccine. Trump is claiming credit for what others did.

Furthermore Trump is entirely responsible for the negative view and fears people have about the safety of the vaccine. People have a very reasonable fear that Trump’s vaccines would work as well as his testing system.

Every other country in the world managed to come up with a testing system. You still don’t have one.

The reason why Trump is always on the bottom when he has sex is because he only knows how to fuck be up.
You seem to believe that you understand something. Moder has also developed a vaccine. One that can be kept in a standard freezer instead of at minus 79 degrees. Since that means less getting a viable vaccine since there are not that many ways to ship and store at low temperatures I for the Oderna getting more use.
I take it you really need to understand things better.
why is it you are so knowledgable on Trumps sex habits? Could it be that you are secretly one of his lovers, or are you just that enthralled with him that you stalk him?

Could you repost that in English? Your syntax is totally fucked.

Yes, I am aware that there are currently three different vaccines which are applying for approvals at the moment. One requires cryogenic storage, one requires cold storage, and one requires refrigeration.

Stop projecting your ignorance and lack of understanding onto others. Just because you don't really know what's going on, doesn't mean that others are as stupid as you and lack the capacity to understand to communicate what they know.

Trying to claim others lack knowledge and understanding shows that you really don't have a clue and you think others don't either.
All I can do is laugh. But hey play stupid partisan all you want.

Uh oh.....and this study was done by libbers.
No it wasn't.
investing.com is a far Right radical extreme site catering to whacko's like you. Libs would have used actual BLS data, like I gave you a link to, rather than making up shit!!!!!

It is still a LIE no matter how many times you repeat it!
Again, FT jobs INCREASED under Obama and DECREASED under Tramp while PT jobs for economic reasons DECREASED under Obama and INCREASED under Tramp.

Check it for yourself, something no Tramp Nazi ever does.
Here is a link to all the historical data you need to debunk your own LIE yourself. Try thinking for yourself for the first time rather than mindlessly parroting some LYING Right-wing source just because the feed you a LIE you like!
Wow.....all you whiners ever holler for are links because you are too lazy to go look for the truth yourselves, and as usual when facts are presented you deny them. And again, your ilk are the true fascists or Nazis so stop calling me one doofus.
I provided the link to the real BLS data that YOUb are too scared to check out because you already know it will expose your source as lying scum, like you Trump Nazis.

It is still a LIE no matter how many times you repeat it!
Again, FT jobs INCREASED under Obama and DECREASED under Tramp while PT jobs for economic reasons DECREASED under Obama and INCREASED under Tramp.

Check it for yourself, something no Tramp Nazi ever does.
Here is a link to all the historical data you need to debunk your own LIE yourself. Try thinking for yourself for the first time rather than mindlessly parroting some LYING Right-wing source just because the feed you a LIE you like!
Wrong.
Afraid to face the true data directly from the data source!!!!!

The DOW has been headed North for 6 months, moron.
And according to your MessiahRushie the president elect controls the economy 6 months before he takes office.

March 2, 2009
RUSH: To say that Obama has been in office only one month is not accurate from an effect on the world and an effect on the country standpoint. Barack Obama has been the controlling political authority on the economy for six months.

And normal people know Biden has dementia and changes his policy positions several times a day.
At least he has policies. His predecessor had nothing.

You WAR LOVING psychopath !

Trump 1st President Since Carter to Keep Troops Out of New Conflicts

THE GREAT PRESIDENT OBUMMA: Minister of Death, Winner of a Nobel Prize.

ITMT, an estimated 358,000 people were directly killed to his inaction on letting his "JV" team ISIS go untouched for 24 months as they savaged the world, all to appease his liberal base.

And that doesn't even touch upon all those he killed in his bombing of seven countries in just six years!

That is a flat out LIE, they DECREASED precisely because of Obama!!!

for economic reasons - Bureau of Labor Statistics
data.bls.gov › timeseries › LNS12032194

Jan 2009 8,046,000
Jan 2017 5,734,000
a DECREASE of 2.3 MILLION

Last edited:

Forum List

Back