Biden declared winner of the 2020 election and the Dow tops 30,000

In case you missed the whole thing. The market has been going up thanks to the news on the COVID vaccine. Has nothing to do with Dumb Biden. But since Trump fast tracked work on the vaccine it can be attributed to him.
But of course since things are looking up in the stock market leftist idiotsshould be claiming it is due to 44 as they did with every economic success on Trumps part.

Trump didn't "fast track" the vaccines. The drug companies did. Pfizer's vaccine was developed by the GERMAN GOVERNMENT. Trump had nothing to do with it.
I take it you have a reading or comprehension problem. Try having someone read this article for you. You might just notice the name Operation Warp Speed. Operation Warp Speed - Wikipedia
By the way you again are misinformed. Pfizer and BioNTech are partners. There were billionaire investors in BioNTech.
Try having someone read this and explain it to you.https://www.forbes.com/sites/giacomotognini/2020/11/09/three-billionaires-behind-pfizers-vaccine-partner-biontech-are-2-billion-richer-after-it-announces-covid-19-vaccine-results/?sh=7b559a264784

Wikipedia isn’t a source dipshit.

The Forbes article, which I can only assume that you needed to have some explain to you, was easy reading for someone who spent my entire career in banking and law.

However since you clearly didn’t understand it, it confirms what I posted: GERMANY developed the Pfizer vaccine. Trump is claiming credit for what others did.

Furthermore Trump is entirely responsible for the negative view and fears people have about the safety of the vaccine. People have a very reasonable fear that Trump’s vaccines would work as well as his testing system.

Every other country in the world managed to come up with a testing system. You still don’t have one.

The reason why Trump is always on the bottom when he has sex is because he only knows how to fuck be up.

I started a thread about this very thing...

Amazing, its already starting. I knew it would be a "biden when its good, trump when its bad" situation. Its why I started that thread.

I tell ya what, you can claim victory for this, but ya gotta stick with it. So, when the stock market tanks when biden assumes offices because he starts raising taxes on everyone, and starts implementing his policies, you have to own it.

In case you missed the whole thing. The market has been going up thanks to the news on the COVID vaccine. Has nothing to do with Dumb Biden. But since Trump fast tracked work on the vaccine it can be attributed to him.
But of course since things are looking up in the stock market leftist idiotsshould be claiming it is due to 44 as they did with every economic success on Trumps part.

Stock Market Had Best Election Week Since FDR Beat Hoover in 1932
And your point is? Because everyone was claiming anytime the economy or the stock market did well it had nothing to do with him but was due to 44. Now it seems they want to give the credit to bumbling Biden.

The point is (again), the stock market likes stability and panics when given uncertainty.
Having the election decided for a normal human being gives them the former and mitigates the latter. And you'll notice that the market also liked it when the GSA finally gave in and let the transition begin. Again --- stability over uncertainty,

Are you against verifying every vote? To make sure?

Er, they have been certified. And yes, I am against it, because it is totally impractical. The election wouldn't be certified until the next election. If you were to verify ALL 150 million votes.
Thanks for admitting your side cheated. Biden won't look out for you at all. Oops I mean Harris.

Amazing, its already starting. I knew it would be a "biden when its good, trump when its bad" situation. Its why I started that thread.

I tell ya what, you can claim victory for this, but ya gotta stick with it. So, when the stock market tanks when biden assumes offices because he starts raising taxes on everyone, and starts implementing his policies, you have to own it.
No dumbass. I am not giving all credit for a 30,000 to Biden.
WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUMP WAS WRONG IN SAYING IF BIDEN WAS ELECTED THE DOW WOULD TANK.
This is about Trump being wrong, wrong, wrong.
You Trump butt kissers have to find something else to do with your obsessive Trump butt kissing.
If the market sky rockets during Biden's Presidency, I will give Biden some credit but anyone with a brain, knows there are many factors that effect the market.

The stock market won't tank when Biden raises taxes. It didn't tank when Clinton raises taxes, and it sure as hell didn't tank when Obama raised taxes. That's a bullshit lie that Republicans tell you and which you clearly believe.

Republicans talk about being good for business but they're really NOT. They're good for billionaires - cutting taxes, but under Trump job creation slowed, the stock market slowed, and working people saw little to no benefit.

Er, they have been certified. And yes, I am against it, because it is totally impractical. The election wouldn't be certified until the next election. If you were to verify ALL 150 million votes.
Thanks for admitting your side cheated. Biden won't look out for you at all. Oops I mean Harris.
Biden is not my president. And I didn't admit anything. Christ you're sophomoric.

No dumbass. I am not giving all credit for a 30,000 to Biden.
WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUMP WAS WRONG IN SAYING IF BIDEN WAS ELECTED THE DOW WOULD TANK.
This is about Trump being wrong, wrong, wrong.
You Trump butt kissers have to find something else to do with your obsessive Trump butt kissing.
If the market sky rockets during Biden's Presidency, I will give Biden some credit but anyone with a brain, knows there are many factors that effect the market.
Its good that you know and understand that. I agree with you, many factors play a part in how the market reacts. Things trump did, as well as things biden does will all have effects.

But, you and I both know that most people won't see it that way. To them, when the market does good, its going to be "hoorah biden!", and when the market goes bad it'll be "that terrible trump!!"

Also, I think there will be a time when the effects of trump on the market will fade.

I can see how this 30,000 was an effect of the pharma companies coming out with a potential vaccine, that, in truth, probably had little to do with either biden or trump, but thats not stopping certain opinion shows from trying to correlate the stock gain to biden. Its also not going to stop people from saying its all because of Biden.

Heck, we've already got people doing an about face on taking a vaccine, where less than a month ago, they were saying "were not taking any trump vaccine! We dont trust it", but now that biden has won the election, to that very same vaccine they are saying "well...it may not be that bad, since biden is going to be in office...I think it will be ok!".

The stock market won't tank when Biden raises taxes. It didn't tank when Clinton raises taxes, and it sure as hell didn't tank when Obama raised taxes. That's a bullshit lie that Republicans tell you and which you clearly believe.

Republicans talk about being good for business but they're really NOT. They're good for billionaires - cutting taxes, but under Trump job creation slowed, the stock market slowed, and working people saw little to no benefit.
I should have said "if the market tanks..." i don't know what its going to do, it may do well. My point was, if it starts failing after biden starts putting his policies into place, don't look at that and say "its all trumps fault". If biden does things that makes the market tank, own it.

The votes were “verified” when the were counted. That’s why it took so long to count the mail-in ballots. There were Republican poll watchers there when they did it.

Because of Trumps threats to go to court, the election and the ballot count was clean as a whistle since states KNEW they would have to defend their numbers in court. That’s why everyone involved is saying that the election was the cleanest in American history.

Trump really shot himself in the foot by talking up the idea that the election was rigged and there were going to be massive cheating. Secretaries of State in every state in the union covered their asses by making sure that their numbers were absolutely positively correct and that the election was run properly.

Forum List

Back