Biden declared winner of the 2020 election and the Dow tops 30,000

Typical Neocon whackadoodle. Says he won't do something then in the very next sentence does exactly that.
Then again, with a scummy piece of shit like Trump being the person you mirror, that is of no surprise.
Did you take offense at my use of irony to make a point with a literary device?
I honestly didn't think you would be bright enough to figure things out. My bad.

Oh, you like dressing up insults as irony.

How....quaint...

No it won't. The SCOTUS won't have a bar of it....
The SCOTUS has no reason to "have a bar of it ". Lawsuits can be appealed up to the SCOTUS for a final decision, and these ones probably will. You can claim otherwise, but educated adults know you're incorrect.

Oh, I think they might try and go there. But the SCOTUS won't hear it.

Lol, if you get away with stealing the election. I won't be running around with a vagina hat, yelling at the sky. Like you loons did. I will vote in two years to strip Biden out of power by voting strait republican. The way it should be, but your kind don't believe in that. You got to cheat.

I never once claimed Hillary's election was stolen. I never once claimed Gore's election was stolen. I chuckled to myself over the SCOTUS on the latter, but never claimed it was stolen.

Even BEFORE the election you Trumpites were claiming the election was stolen. Trump himself did the same thing in 2016 but he won. He plays you guys like a fiddle. It is hilarious to watch. Hillaryious I tell ya....

You're gonna vote straight Republican next time around? I'm just so amazed that you would do that. No, really, I am....<rolls eyes>.

No it won't. The SCOTUS won't have a bar of it....
The SCOTUS has no reason to "have a bar of it ". Lawsuits can be appealed up to the SCOTUS for a final decision, and these ones probably will. You can claim otherwise, but educated adults know you're incorrect.
These cases are so thin of evidence, that the only thing the USSC could do, is to reinstate the case, and send it back to the original court for further consideration.

The only problem is that comes December 12th, the case becomes moot.

There is actually a possibility of the SC hearing the case. The only thing they could do, is to throw out the dismissal, and send it back to the original court for reconsideration.

The high court is not a court of original jurisdiction, so they can't question witnesses in order to verify affidavits. So they can't rule based on any affidavits submitted, but either not considered,or thrown out by the lower court.

There is actually a possibility of the SC hearing the case. The only thing they could do, is to throw out the dismissal, and send it back to the original court for reconsideration.

The high court is not a court of original jurisdiction, so they can't question witnesses in order to verify affidavits. So they can't rule based on any affidavits submitted, but either not considered,or thrown out by the lower court.
My bad. Wrong terminology. I meant they will not rule on the outcome and make a final decision.

I think Biden has hacked the DOW computers and is artificially making the market go up. Biden will bring fidel Castro to the USA to help put together his government. Karl Marx, lives in Delaware with the Biden's. Only smart people like Eric and I know these things.
I'm smart enough to know Marx and Castro are dead...not unlike your pathetic attempt at "humor".
I've gotten bigger laughs out of Bazooka Joe bubble gum cartoons.
I will agree that you are a joke. Someone to laugh at.

My bad. Wrong terminology. I meant they will not rule on the outcome and make a final decision.
Correct. They can only make a decision based on what's in the record, and there are no verified facts on the record. Just a lot of unproven accusations of fraud.

I guess it wouldn't be that a 3rd vaccine has come out and shown to be 90% effective.
Trump said that no matter what happens if Biden is elected the markets will tumble.
TRUMP WRONG AGAIN.
This is not about Biden. It is about Trump being wrong on what would happen if Biden elected. Trump lies and minions like you believe all of his bullshit.

I guess it wouldn't be that a 3rd vaccine has come out and shown to be 90% effective.
Trump said that no matter what happens if Biden is elected the markets will tumble.
TRUMP WRONG AGAIN.
This is not about Biden. It is about Trump being wrong on what would happen if Biden elected. Trump lies and minions like you believe all of his bullshit.
"...and minions like you believe all of his bullshit."

And to me, that is the biggest worry. Sure, like Trump because you are a conservative (even though he is not). Like him because he triggers Dems. Like him because you hate Hillary and Biden.
But believe him? That is the truly mindboggling thing. Because you can respect people for their beliefs and their dislike/hate of a political ideology. But you can't respect people who believe in a proven charlatan, liar and Fake News initiator. You just can't. They lack any kind of credibility. You'd fact check them if they said grass was green and Elizabeth II was the Queen of England.

That being said, a few on here are shit-stirrers, while a couple are plants by the Chinese or Russians for sure. Either that, or they are as dumb as a bag of hammers. But I'm convinced nobody can be that dumb.

TRUMP WRONG AGAIN.

Can you give Biden time to get inaugurated before you expect the market to collapse? I don't expect it to, honestly. Trump is handing Biden a strong recovery from a very short decline. Basically it's like a racehorse that fell down. It's getting back up and ready to haul ass again. All Biden has to do is keep it from hitting the wall.

In case you missed the whole thing. The market has been going up thanks to the news on the COVID vaccine. Has nothing to do with Dumb Biden. But since Trump fast tracked work on the vaccine it can be attributed to him.
But of course since things are looking up in the stock market leftist idiotsshould be claiming it is due to 44 as they did with every economic success on Trumps part.

Trump didn't "fast track" the vaccines. The drug companies did. Pfizer's vaccine was developed by the GERMAN GOVERNMENT. Trump had nothing to do with it.

These cases are so thin of evidence, that the only thing the USSC could do, is to reinstate the case, and send it back to the original court for further consideration.
As if you've seen all the evidence of every case and are qualified to judge each one's validity. Shut up, fool.

I must've missed the part of the Constitution that says random internet blowhards decide which cases the SCOTUS will and will not hear.
Such chutzpah for a random putz.

Let's see what happens when the Alzheimer's patient takes office.

The credit for this goes to Trump.

Period.
Lol, he finally admitted he lost, nothing so many words but let the transition teams get to work. That's why.

Lol, if you get away with stealing the election. I won't be running around with a vagina hat, yelling at the sky. Like you loons did. I will vote in two years to strip Biden out of power by voting strait republican. The way it should be, but your kind don't believe in that. You got to cheat.

I never once claimed Hillary's election was stolen. I never once claimed Gore's election was stolen. I chuckled to myself over the SCOTUS on the latter, but never claimed it was stolen.

Even BEFORE the election you Trumpites were claiming the election was stolen. Trump himself did the same thing in 2016 but he won. He plays you guys like a fiddle. It is hilarious to watch. Hillaryious I tell ya....

You're gonna vote straight Republican next time around? I'm just so amazed that you would do that. No, really, I am....<rolls eyes>.
Then why not verify every vote? If Trump loses then, I won't say nothing. He was 800,000 votes ahead of biden in Pennsylvania. They quit counting, then all a sudden Biden is ahead. That's bullshit!

Forum List

Back