Biden cure for the trump virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like joe biden is going to get credit for the cure for the trump virus.

well deserved
in no way does he get credit for it. It was Trump that set the policy that brought this alleged vaccine into play in record time. If it had been Clinton as President, this vaccine would still be a decade ore more away with the left continuing their unconstititual lockdowns.

well deserved

i was reading on parler that some people believe trump had china develop the virus and bring it here to wipe out as many democrats as he could...

he DID post his belief that the only good democrat is a dead one...

it sounds true to me

i can see trump doing this

It was Trump that set the policy that brought this alleged vaccine into play in record time.

And it will be Trump spreading misinformation about the dangers of the virus and urging MAGA Nation not to get it.
What misinformation would that be? The misinformation that the CDC has been putting out to the people? The misinformation that this virus is extremely deadly?

The misinformation that the Democrats were not the ones to shut down the economy and illegally lock up their citizens? That misinformation?

It was Trump that set the policy that brought this alleged vaccine into play in record time.

And it will be Trump spreading misinformation about the dangers of the virus and urging MAGA Nation not to get it.
What misinformation would that be? The misinformation that the CDC has been putting out to the people? The misinformation that this virus is extremely deadly?

The misinformation that the Democrats were not the ones to shut down the economy and illegally lock up their citizens? That misinformation?

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!

Thats the attitude. Watch as MAGA refuses to get vaccinated because it will make Biden look good.

well deserved
in no way does he get credit for it. It was Trump that set the policy that brought this alleged vaccine into play in record time. If it had been Clinton as President, this vaccine would still be a decade ore more away with the left continuing their unconstititual lockdowns.

President Trump is a master of controlling broken bureaucracy. With him there is a chance to cure cancer in time...

the economy never really shut down

during the whole lockdown car repair shops were open, roofers roofed, carpenters put up houses

seems to me i was the only person who actually locked down

well deserved

i was reading on parler that some people believe trump had china develop the virus and bring it here to wipe out as many democrats as he could...

it sounds true to me

So you read some tinfoil hat stuff and immediately believe it?
do you also believe the earth is flat and unicorns fly?

during the whole lockdown car repair shops were open, roofers roofed, carpenters put up houses

Tell that to hairdressers, nail salons, waitresses and thousands of others. Tell that to restaurants that were only able to do take out and are still only doing half seating capacity. I have no doubt the cruise ships and airlines will be more then happy to know that you are the only one locked down.

Tell that to hairdressers, nail salons, waitresses and thousands of others. Tell that to restaurants that were only able to do take out and are still only doing half seating capacity. I have no doubt the cruise ships and airlines will be more then happy to know that you are the only one locked down.

as i said

in my middle class neighborhood only a few people lost their jobs because of the lockdown. 3 out of 4 employed people in my duplex continued working.

a large garage was built

a hairdresser worked from home

roofs were replaced

driveways repaired

lawn mantenance

my wife spent a lot of time going to garden centers

the economy took a hit
many people lost income

but the economy never shut down

as i said

in my middle class neighborhood only a few people lost their jobs because of the lockdown. 3 out of 4 employed people in my duplex continued working.

a large garage was built

roofs were replaced

driveways repaired

lawn mantenance

the economy took a hit
many people lost income

It depends on how you consider taking a hit. We went from a fifty year high in employment to 6.8 million unemployed. The lowest since the Great Depression. This was still with unprecedented spending in the form of stimulus.
We had more business foreclosures and bankruptcies in the last year then the previous ten years.

The fact your local experience did not equal the rest of the U.S. does not point to a non problem. Minnesota was not allowing garden centers to be open. In some states the woman doing hair from home was a violation of city and/or state laws.

We could not shut down the whole economy or people would starve, especially in large cities. Some would have died do to heat in the summer if not for a/c repair. There were many things that were considered essential services. Each state was allowed to designate what it considered essential services.

O

well deserved

it sounds true to me

Obama and Fauci paid the ChiComs for that virus

as i said

a large garage was built

roofs were replaced

driveways repaired

lawn mantenance

the economy took a hit
many people lost income

I have a friend who owned a restaurant along with his sister. They closed within a couple of weeks of the shutdown.

You're an imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back