Biden & Co have destroyed Americans confidence in their military

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

DOUBLE DIGIT DROPS

Build Back Better?

Is their ANY stat that Biden hasn't managed to trash?
Umm Inflation. It's rising like the Tide hmmm.

inflation-is-higher.jpg

I'd like to see a poll of our men and women in the military to see how demoralized they are.

From protecting national interests to babysitting democrats in DC and ignoring the crisis on our border.

We'll go protect European borders but not our own...
2 decades of War and after that A drooling Imbecile in office is gonna try to force them out over a jab..............Yeah. Why they stay in at this point is beyond me.

I'd like to see a poll of military members, asking them what they think of Biden promoting a person without a single day of military service, to 4 star Admiral.

IMO, when he did that, he effectively spit on every person that has served over the last 250 years.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a poll of military members, asking them what they think of Biden promoting a person without a single day of military service, to 2 star Admiral.

IMO, when he did that, he effectively spit on every person that has served over the last 250 years.
My nephew is in court over the jab. 16 years of never ending combat in Afghanistan and Iraq. He had Covid and has natural immunity. Received many awards in Combat over there. Started as a gunner maintenance Black Hawks. Reached flight instructor Black Hawks. This is what the nation does for him after all that.

FUCK that POS Joe Biden and all these leftist pricks. That is my nice way of saying it BTW.

Dec. 1 found that just 45 percent of those polled said they had “a great deal of trust and confidence” in the military as an institution. That marks a 25-point drop from November 2018 and an 11-point drop since February 2021.

45% is pretty good.

30% said they had some trust and cofidence.

So that's 75%

What can I say, people weren't impressed with what happened in Afghanistan.

DOUBLE DIGIT DROPS

Build Back Better?

Is their ANY stat that Biden hasn't managed to trash?
UMM... No. That was idiots like Cruz, Hawley, and tRump talking about how manly Russian and Chinese soldiers are compared to ours.

My nephew is in court over the jab. 16 years of never ending combat in Afghanistan and Iraq. He had Covid and has natural immunity. Received many awards in Combat over there. Started as a gunner maintenance Black Hawks. Reached flight instructor Black Hawks. This is what the nation does for him after all that.

FUCK that POS Joe Biden and all these leftist pricks. That is my nice way of saying it BTW.
Is he in court for all the other shots he had to take? For anthrax? That one really messes people up.

Forum List

Back