Biden climate envoy John Kerry warns world has nine years to prevent catastrophe

Nine years, where the hell have I heard this crap before? I remember when the scare was the great oncoming ice age, Ozone was deteriorating and we only have 10 years before man is extinct, then it was NY and California perishing due to rising oceans by 2010......

31.jpg

5ae462e9e5f185a0e70b2adbddcaea49.png

PolarBear_2.jpg

I actually rode an elevator down with Lurch back about 18 months ago in Beijing... at the Mandarin. Just me and Unfit For Command for 11 floors. He was in China sodomizing the Logan Act, no doubt. It was a tense ride. He might have sensed what I was thinking.... which involved flamethrowers and a chainsaw.

He met a small Chinese gal that had a ride for him and he shuffled off into the darkness leaving a faint whiff of traitor shit in his wake. He looked like one of those old worn out communists that had given everything he had to the Party but it just never was quite enough. The Party bosses are difficult to please. I think he's ready to be recalled back up satan's asshole.

Sounds like 9 years tops anyway... hmm?

There is actually a very romantic story behind how he courted and won the sticky hand of the ketchup lady.

Does it seem to any of you that the Progressives, elites, and their minions are pushing this? I remember Earth Day in 1970.All the coastal areas were to disappear. The beaches today are for the most part still there. But I will still see the same articles only with the dates changed in the constant barrage we always get. Actors and shills telling us over and over. Warning us that fossil fuels were going to run out by the 1980's and always putting anxiety in people from time to time. This is bullshit or there is something not nice happening in 2030.
On Earth Day 1970 global cooling was plunging the planet into a permanent freeze. Hairspray was destroying the atmosphere.
1977 predictions had coastal highway In OC MD under water by 2 feet at every high tide by 2017

In 1894 experts predicted that in 50 years cities would be buried under nine feet of horse manure.

We can't stop with the crisis and existential threats. Hole in the ozone layer, global cooling, global warming, alar poisoning, the bees are dying. The bees aren't dying they are getting vicious. Oh we cannot forget the great hanta virus scare where mice were killing off humans.

The one hovering on the horizon is white supremacy. White people will revolt. Run in fear white people are gonna take over.

Climate change is not the immediate threat facing us today.

To understand why, you need to review the history of our planet.
Our planet was not created by the development of our solar system. Earth came from elsewhere.

As earth, a molten core covered in ice 5.4 miles thick passes by our sun, the suns gravity grabbed earth slinging it into an elliptical orbit, an orbit we are still in today with its axis parallel to the suns.
At least it started out that way but now scientists have discovered that an asteroid hit the earth leaving our planet unlivable except for the smallest of creatures and a 23.5-degree tilt.

Today, the Earth's axis is tilted 23.5 degrees from the plane of its orbit around the sun. During a cycle that averages about 40,000 years, the tilt of the axis varies between 22.1 and 24.5 degrees.
NASA: Climate Change and Global Warming

The above is one great environmental change facing us but it is not the change that may doom us--- This is----

The End of Oil: On the Edge of a Perilous New World is a non-fiction book by American journalist and author Paul Roberts. Published in 2004, it is Roberts' book-length debut. It provides an analysis of the various problems associated with humanity's reliance on oil and other fossil fuels such as coal and natural gas.

The End of Oil - Wikipedia

How much crude oil is left in the world?
There are 1.65 trillion barrels of proven oil reserves in the world as of 2016. The world has proven reserves equivalent to 46.6 times its annual consumption levels. This means it has about 47 years of oil left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).
World Oil Statistics - Worldometer

.,.,& this—

What is there left to say---?
:)-

Last edited:
Climate change is not the immediate threat facing us today.

To understand why, you need to review the history of our planet.
Our planet was not created by the development of our solar system. Earth came from elsewhere.

As earth, a molten core covered in ice 5.4 miles thick passes by our sun, the suns gravity grabbed earth slinging it into an elliptical orbit, an orbit we are still in today with its axis parallel to the suns.
At least it started out that way but now scientists have discovered that an asteroid hit the earth leaving our planet unlivable except for the smallest of creatures and a 23.5-degree tilt.

Today, the Earth's axis is tilted 23.5 degrees from the plane of its orbit around the sun. During a cycle that averages about 40,000 years, the tilt of the axis varies between 22.1 and 24.5 degrees.
NASA: Climate Change and Global Warming

The above is one great environmental change facing us but it is not the change that may doom us--- This is----

The End of Oil: On the Edge of a Perilous New World is a non-fiction book by American journalist and author Paul Roberts. Published in 2004, it is Roberts' book-length debut. It provides an analysis of the various problems associated with humanity's reliance on oil and other fossil fuels such as coal and natural gas.

The End of Oil - Wikipedia

How much crude oil is left in the world?
There are 1.65 trillion barrels of proven oil reserves in the world as of 2016. The world has proven reserves equivalent to 46.6 times its annual consumption levels. This means it has about 47 years of oil left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).

.,.,& this—

What is there left to say---?
We already went through this in the 1970’s.

We already went through this in the 1970’s.
It only has to be right once & this time; it is. You either get with the facts or do the following.
head in sand.jpg

If I had to gauge the mental competence of posters here and apply this to the direction of the majority, we are; as a people, heading to oblivion, falling over a cliff not even understanding why.

The world has until the end of the decade to halt the most catastrophic effects of climate change, the new US climate envoy warned on Monday.

John Kerry, the former US secretary of state, told the Climate Adaptation Summit that the world’s poorest countries face “unliveable conditions” by 2030 in a worst-case scenario.

He acknowledged that America had been absent from the international effort to tackle climate change during Donald Trump’s presidency but said that the country “is proud to be back”.

“Three years ago, scientists gave us a stark warning. They said we have 12 years to avoid the worst consequences of climate change,” he told the Netherlands-hosted summit, which was held online.

“We have nine years left, and I regret my country has been absent for three of those years.”

Mr Kerry pointed to President Joe Biden’s executive order to rejoin the Paris Agreement on his first day in office as evidence that the US was committed to the fight.

He said the US stood ready to tackle global warming in unprecedented ways and vowed to announce a new climate plan as soon as practicable.

He did not give a timeframe on when new measures would be ready but marked increased climate funding, better co-operation with international bodies and making US climate data more widely available as priorities.

You poor Progs, you'll be dead in 9 years.
Kerry doesn’t have nine years left so he doesn’t have to worry.

Nine years, where the hell have I heard this crap before? I remember when the scare was the great oncoming ice age, Ozone was deteriorating and we only have 10 years before man is extinct, then it was NY and California perishing due to rising oceans by 2010......

It's Ketchup Kerry.... he's a fckn loon

The world has until the end of the decade to halt the most catastrophic effects of climate change, the new US climate envoy warned on Monday.

John Kerry, the former US secretary of state, told the Climate Adaptation Summit that the world’s poorest countries face “unliveable conditions” by 2030 in a worst-case scenario.

He acknowledged that America had been absent from the international effort to tackle climate change during Donald Trump’s presidency but said that the country “is proud to be back”.

“Three years ago, scientists gave us a stark warning. They said we have 12 years to avoid the worst consequences of climate change,” he told the Netherlands-hosted summit, which was held online.

“We have nine years left, and I regret my country has been absent for three of those years.”

Mr Kerry pointed to President Joe Biden’s executive order to rejoin the Paris Agreement on his first day in office as evidence that the US was committed to the fight.

He said the US stood ready to tackle global warming in unprecedented ways and vowed to announce a new climate plan as soon as practicable.

He did not give a timeframe on when new measures would be ready but marked increased climate funding, better co-operation with international bodies and making US climate data more widely available as priorities.

John Kerry is still a lying idiot.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.

Climate Change is the biggest hoax in the world. Biden just teamed us up with the Paris Accord. A useless organization which we tax payers will pay to belong to. Find a way to control the Sun and the Moon and then you can control the climate. What a waste of our tax dollars.

Hell Gore already laughed his way to the bank with his CC gig. Its a money maker for someone but not we tax payers.

Does it seem to any of you that the Progressives, elites, and their minions are pushing this? I remember Earth Day in 1970.All the coastal areas were to disappear. The beaches today are for the most part still there. But I will still see the same articles only with the dates changed in the constant barrage we always get. Actors and shills telling us over and over. Warning us that fossil fuels were going to run out by the 1980's and always putting anxiety in people from time to time. This is bullshit or there is something not nice happening in 2030.
On Earth Day 1970 global cooling was plunging the planet into a permanent freeze. Hairspray was destroying the atmosphere.
My girlfriend did her part in 1970. She stopped spraying pumpkin scented 'feminine deodorant' spray on her pussy.
SAVE THE ICE CAPS!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back