*Biden: Classified Documents*

.....your quotes SAY EXACTLY WHAT I SAID and directly contradict your claim that VP can only declassify what VP classified.

Whats wrong with you?

What part of this are you having trouble comprehending?

... meaning Biden had the power declassify anything he classified.​

See that? The power to declassify anything he classified, nothing else.

And it begs the question, why hasn't Biden claimed this in the weeks since the story went public?

Oh, and why are you ignoring the fact that Biden had classified documents from when he was a Senator? Stolen by him.

Last edited:
I look forward to Biden stating that he declassified them.

In the weeks since this went public Biden has made no such claim, nor has his attorney(s).

All he had from that was declassification authority (maybe) to delcassify what he himself classified. And as the NY Times pointed out in my above post, that has never been tested.

Biden and Dems shot their big stupid mouths off about documents Trump had very well secured. Then dipshit Biden is found to have boxes of classified documents in his garage and scattered at other locations none of them secured nearly as well, or at all. Dems are shamed and embarrassed it's hilarious.

What part of this are you having trouble comprehending?

... meaning Biden had the power declassify anything he classified.​

See that? The power to declassify anything he classified, nothing else.

The part where that is a bullshit interpretation. VP has effective classifications powers of a president, unchallenged by the courts.

I'm giving the same guy you are quoting.

McClanahan said. “However, as a matter of practice for at least the last ten years, if not much longer, it's been a longstanding practice in the executive branch to say that the vice president has delegated authority from the president and should be treated as pretty much the same.

The part where that is a bullshit interpretation. VP has effective classifications powers of a president, unchallenged by the courts.

I'm giving the same guy you are quoting.

McClanahan said. “However, as a matter of practice for at least the last ten years, if not much longer, it's been a longstanding practice in the executive branch to say that the vice president has delegated authority from the president and should be treated as pretty much the same.
matter of PRACTICE---not LAW---RETARD

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

In the weeks since this went public Biden has made no such claim, nor has his attorney(s).

All he had from that was declassification authority (maybe) to delcassify what he himself classified. And as the NY Times pointed out in my above post, that has never been tested.
He will never say that he declassified them. If he did, it would be admitting that Trump had the authority to declassify the documents that he had secured at Mar-a-Lago. By secured I mean in a house with alarms, guards and Secret Service protection. Also did not give access to the documents to a crackhead who works for foreign adversaries.

He will never say that he declassified them. If he did, it would be admitting that Trump had the authority to declassify the documents that he had secured at Mar-a-Lago. By secured I mean in a house with alarms, guards and Secret Service protection. Also did not give access to the documents to a crackhead who works for foreign adversaries.

That's silly, Trump's authority is not hinged on anything Biden does.

P.S. Espionage charges do not care about classification powers.

you missed the point, RETARD

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

It's ironic that you are one of the most useless posters on this site, yet are commenting full time on intelligence of others.

You can't actually explain what point I missed, you know you'll get smashed if you try, so you just sling some baseless poo.

Sorry bout that,

1. So we have Biden taking home classified documents and then taking notes about these said documents.
2. That shows intent.
3. Intent to distribute.
4. For money, thats how he's gotten rich with his son Hunter.
5. Bad enough he left the seat of government with the documents, but he also copied them.
6. We will never know what they were, but he has gotten a lot richer than he ever dreamed.
7. Whats his family business?
8. *Selling Classified American Documents*.
9. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I see lots of threads started about Biden and classified documents but you guys aren't talking about Trump? He's going to be charged soon.

Former Trump White House lawyer Ty Cobb this week said the Department of Justice has a “tight case” against Trump for allegedly refusing to return classified documents after leaving the White House.

“And that’s what Donald Trump is afraid of,” he added. “He’s afraid of having someone independent do this. If it’s someone political, at least he can trash it as being political or this or that. So this is Trump’s worst nightmare.”

And lots of foreign guests.

Forum List

Back