Biden claims the $3.5 TRILLION spending bill costs "zero dollars'.

Obamacare will not cost a dime.
It will pay for itself.
- Barak Obama

'Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me rwice....
....and you're just a dumb, indoctrinated sheep and / or a idiot snowflake...

:p
The ACA has paid for itself. If there was any doubt the Covid pandemic has removed it. 20 million more Americans have health insurance. How many Covid vaccines, how many Covid tests has that insurance paid for? I mean my family has had at least a dozen Covid tests, each one billed out to the insurance at around $135. God knows how much the shots are, haven't gotten a statement back yet. But if the insurance wasn't paying for them, the government would. So you do the math.

Say leftists, how does this compare with Mexico is going to pay for the wall? After all, you guys have hung onto those words five years straight.

Say leftists, how does this compare with Mexico is going to pay for the wall? After all, you guys have hung onto those words five years straight.
It doesn't compare. How is it that those on the right often talk about "investments", usually while also proclaiming the benefits of tax cuts. You know, to spur more "investment" that will grow the economy and then revenues will increase. Why, those tax cuts will pay for themselves. But those same people cannot comprehend the value of public investment, that can grow the economy, and then revenues will increase, and by golly, the investment will pay for itself.

And I know, some wahoo is going to try to make a distinction between public and private investment. The very same yahoo. that will loudly advocate for increased defense spending because it is an investment in security. As if some private company is going to "invest" in building a bridge. I mean it has got to be hard to be a rightie. Cognitive dissonance, conflicting positions based on what the masters tell you. No wonder most of them are drunks, addicted to pain killers, sociopaths, or just really really dumb.

IF the Trump corporate tax cut would have resulted in increased revenues instead of the massive decrease in federal revenues, we would not be in this situation.

Which year did tax revenues go down?

FY 2021$3.86 (estimated)
FY 2020$3.71 trillion (estimated)
FY 2019$3.46 trillion (actual)
FY 2018$3.33 trillion

Winston

What year did taxes revenues go down?

This guy has lost his last marble. How can something so stupid be put out by this Regime? Shades of his claim one of his last massive spending bills would cut child poverty in half.

Biden team ripped as 'economically illiterate' for claim Build Back Better 'costs zero dollars'​

The Build Back Better agenda is projected to cost $3.5 trillion​

Analysts and lawmakers called President Joe Biden out for tweeting that his Build Back Better plan "costs zero dollars," with even one supporter calling the claim false.

Republicans have ripped Build Back Better, a $3.5-trillion reconciliation package, as a massive bill that "ultimately provides benefits to wealthy liberal elites at the expense of working-class families." Moderate Democrats like Sens. Kyrsten Sinema, D-Ariz., and Joe Manchin, D-W. Va., and Rep. Stephanie Murphy, D-Fla., have also raised concerns about the reconciliation package, the latter noting the bill lacks cost analysis by the Congressional Budget Office.

"I don’t think we can afford everything," Murphy said. "Unless something changes, I have no choice but to vote no on every subtitle (in the bill) and on final passage."

n the midst of the Democrats' infighting, Biden argued his social spending bill is an "investment in working America" and will cost nothing.

BIDEN DOUBLES DOWN ON $3.5 TRILLION PLAN THAT MANCHIN, MODERATE DEMS OPPOSE: 'NOT ABOUT SHORT-TERM STIMULUS'

"My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars," Biden's account tweeted Saturday. "Instead of wasting money on tax breaks, loopholes, and tax evasion for big corporations and the wealthy, we can make a once-in-a-generation investment in working America. And it adds zero dollars to the national debt."

President Biden
@POTUS

United States government official
My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars. Instead of wasting money on tax breaks, loopholes, and tax evasion for big corporations and the wealthy, we can make a once-in-a-generation investment in working America. And it adds zero dollars to the national debt.
7:34 PM · Sep 25, 2021

Share this Tweet

Even some who support Biden's agenda questioned his recent message.

Sippy Cup's bill is already minimal $2.3 trillion in the red by reliable economist's opinions.

Jeez, these guys do not know economics and they're playing with the numbers. Getting an additional $5 trillion in tax revenue is absurd. But when you tell people that you'll get tons of benefits and the rich will pay for it, you are a pathetic liar. We cannot even fund the programs we already passed. Good luck America.

Jeez, these guys do not know economics and they're playing with the numbers. Getting an additional $5 trillion in tax revenue is absurd. But when you tell people that you'll get tons of benefits and the rich will pay for it, you are a pathetic liar. We cannot even fund the programs we already passed. Good luck America.
No one is talking about 5T in tax revenue

there's even a mileage tax in this thing. this is exactly what Mark Levin warned about in "American Marxism"

one other thing, if it is all paid for, why the hell did they raise the debt ceiling for?

1633091986006.png

The Biden regime is still spewing this "zero dollars" lie despite Fact Checkers confirming it is a lie.

Biden claims he can blow 3.5 trillion and it won't cost anything, and the same 40% who allegedly think he's doing a good job believe him. That's a lot of stupid people.

I saw a clip of one of Biden's clowns on some show saying it won't cost anything because it is paid for.

Which begs the question, why does it need to be paid for if it is free? :cuckoo:

When this whole Biden scam is over and Biden has accomplished much of their dirty work, Democrats will discard him and blame him for all the stupidity that actually originated with them. They'll say something like "We can't believe some of the things he did" but they won't repeal anything because it was all their idea in the first place.

But nobody, nobody could make up shit more than Donny Trump. Talk about a corrupt LITTLE mind.
Donald Trump is not the one pretending and gaslighting the public by claiming a three trillion
dollar(!) pork free for all won't cost the public anything!

Who is more stupid? President Magoo for making such an asinine claim or you for believing him?

It's Obama's failed Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 on steroids.
So who is the man pulling senile Joe's strings?

Even someone as dumb and gullible as you should figure that out.

Forum List

Back