Biden claims the $3.5 TRILLION spending bill costs "zero dollars'.

Paid for and free are two different things. Biden has been saying for months to the D and R negotiators, that he wants to see the bill paid for, and not added money borrowed and added to the national debt.

Are you all on the right, saying your right wing faux media, never reported this prior to today??

Who's paying it?

Good gawd

tshrimp
Mine went up by 60% and I called HR to find out why. She said it was all because of Obamacare. The ONLY people who liked Obamacare are the people we were paying for. It cost the rest of us up the ass.
cfl407-fig1-png.png

The Senate Budget Committee, which released a framework agreement over the summer, says that the investments will be fully offset by a combination of new tax revenues, health care savings and long-term economic growth, though the summary doesn't provide details. The instructions also list corporate and international tax reform and Internal Revenue Service tax enforcement as options -- both of which Republicans shot down in the bipartisan infrastructure bill.
However, a memorandum to Democratic senators specifies that new taxes on families making less than $400,000 a year, small businesses and family farms would be prohibited.
So basically, another “tax the rich” campaign by the left. So as stated earlier….”not free” or “zero cost”. What are you all going to do when you drain all the money from the rich?

I met some dumb asshole friend of a friend who is an ARTIST and claimed Obama allows him to get healthcare without a REAL job....I explained to him the healthcare costs I am paying for my family is PAYING for his healthcare....HIS IS NOT FREE.

He looked at me in total bewilderment as I explained it to him.

Lefties are dumb as fuck.
Your friend never claimed his healthcare was free. He merely stated that his health care was no longer linked to a "real job". The ACA freed millions of people from the chains of healthcare bondage, allowing women to stay home with their kids while their spouse worked for himself. Prior to the ACA that woman had to work a "real job" in order to provide affordable health insurance to the family. Hundreds of thousands of people left their "real job" to start their own business and only because they had access to affordable health insurance through the exchange. The impact of the ACA on entrepreneurship, health care inflation, and child welfare cannot be overstated. It was a landmark piece of legislation that will go down as one of the best investments the government has ever made.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Nothing is free. Even if you get free (free to you) rewards bonus on credit card purchases, or go to the bank and they give you a free ink pen someone somewhere is still paying for that rewards and that pen.

There is certainly nothing free about 3.5 trillion dollars. Someone's ass is in debt for that money and in the end I bet he sells the debt to china.

And I fucking hate that stupid catch phrase "build back better". Not only does it mean absolutely nothing, it's also shitty English.

The Senate Budget Committee, which released a framework agreement over the summer, says that the investments will be fully offset by a combination of new tax revenues, health care savings and long-term economic growth, though the summary doesn't provide details. The instructions also list corporate and international tax reform and Internal Revenue Service tax enforcement as options -- both of which Republicans shot down in the bipartisan infrastructure bill.
However, a memorandum to Democratic senators specifies that new taxes on families making less than $400,000 a year, small businesses and family farms would be prohibited.

Have you brainiacs figured out yet that corporate tax hikes are passed along to you either via lower wages or layoffs and/or higher prices? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Raising taxes who are working and incentivizing people who are not working to continue to do so is not a recipe for long-term economic success as tax revenues in the long term will actually decrease, but then again, this administration isn't looking for success. They are purposely destroying our country and are merely proxies for our enemies. Either that are they are the dumbest administration we have ever had running the country. They rely on the economically illiterate electorate to believe the tripe they spew. Most Democrats fit that description.

And note of course...that's 3.5 T over ten years

350B a year. Not nearly as scary as it sounds

Remember what was said about Obamacare? That turned out to be bullshit. It nearly paid for itself and would have had not Republicans scrwed with the revenue streams

Yeah, Obamacare is a disastrous "freebee" subsidized by those making the most money. We remember.

Paid for and free are two different things. Biden has been saying for months to the D and R negotiators, that he wants to see the bill paid for, and not added money borrowed and added to the national debt.

Are you all on the right, saying your right wing faux media, never reported this prior to today??
COSTS ZERO DOLLARS PER CRAZY JOE.

The fucking government cannot SAVE money.

It can print money and it can make you give it YOUR money.

Spending $3.5 trillion WILL NOT SAVE $3.5 trillion.

Are you left wing communist cuckold asshole faggots going to say that buying food for your family PAYS FOR ITSELF because then you do not have to finance a funeral for your child that died of starvation?

New Topics

Forum List

Back