Biden claims the $3.5 TRILLION spending bill costs "zero dollars'.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This guy has lost his last marble. How can something so stupid be put out by this Regime? Shades of his claim one of his last massive spending bills would cut child poverty in half.

Biden team ripped as 'economically illiterate' for claim Build Back Better 'costs zero dollars'​

The Build Back Better agenda is projected to cost $3.5 trillion​

Analysts and lawmakers called President Joe Biden out for tweeting that his Build Back Better plan "costs zero dollars," with even one supporter calling the claim false.

Republicans have ripped Build Back Better, a $3.5-trillion reconciliation package, as a massive bill that "ultimately provides benefits to wealthy liberal elites at the expense of working-class families." Moderate Democrats like Sens. Kyrsten Sinema, D-Ariz., and Joe Manchin, D-W. Va., and Rep. Stephanie Murphy, D-Fla., have also raised concerns about the reconciliation package, the latter noting the bill lacks cost analysis by the Congressional Budget Office.

"I don’t think we can afford everything," Murphy said. "Unless something changes, I have no choice but to vote no on every subtitle (in the bill) and on final passage."

n the midst of the Democrats' infighting, Biden argued his social spending bill is an "investment in working America" and will cost nothing.

BIDEN DOUBLES DOWN ON $3.5 TRILLION PLAN THAT MANCHIN, MODERATE DEMS OPPOSE: 'NOT ABOUT SHORT-TERM STIMULUS'

"My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars," Biden's account tweeted Saturday. "Instead of wasting money on tax breaks, loopholes, and tax evasion for big corporations and the wealthy, we can make a once-in-a-generation investment in working America. And it adds zero dollars to the national debt."

President Biden

@POTUS

United States government official

My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars. Instead of wasting money on tax breaks, loopholes, and tax evasion for big corporations and the wealthy, we can make a once-in-a-generation investment in working America. And it adds zero dollars to the national debt.
7:34 PM · Sep 25, 2021

Share this Tweet

Even some who support Biden's agenda questioned his recent message.

Thread​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Congresswoman Tenney

@RepTenney

Simple math for President Biden: $3.5 trillion does NOT equal zero.
Quote Tweet

TfwVAbyX_mini.jpg

President Biden

@POTUS

· Sep 25
My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars. Instead of wasting money on tax breaks, loopholes, and tax evasion for big corporations and the wealthy, we can make a once-in-a-generation investment in working America. And it adds zero dollars to the national debt.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt here, and guess what he meant was that the spending bill is going to cost him "zero dollars" out of that "10% for the Big Guy" he got from Ukraine, Russia, and China.

You know damned well he never declared any of that.

This guy has lost his last marble. How can something so stupid be put out by this Regime? Shades of his claim one of his last massive spending bills would cut child poverty in half.

Biden team ripped as 'economically illiterate' for claim Build Back Better 'costs zero dollars'​

The Build Back Better agenda is projected to cost $3.5 trillion​

Analysts and lawmakers called President Joe Biden out for tweeting that his Build Back Better plan "costs zero dollars," with even one supporter calling the claim false.

Republicans have ripped Build Back Better, a $3.5-trillion reconciliation package, as a massive bill that "ultimately provides benefits to wealthy liberal elites at the expense of working-class families." Moderate Democrats like Sens. Kyrsten Sinema, D-Ariz., and Joe Manchin, D-W. Va., and Rep. Stephanie Murphy, D-Fla., have also raised concerns about the reconciliation package, the latter noting the bill lacks cost analysis by the Congressional Budget Office.

"I don’t think we can afford everything," Murphy said. "Unless something changes, I have no choice but to vote no on every subtitle (in the bill) and on final passage."

n the midst of the Democrats' infighting, Biden argued his social spending bill is an "investment in working America" and will cost nothing.

BIDEN DOUBLES DOWN ON $3.5 TRILLION PLAN THAT MANCHIN, MODERATE DEMS OPPOSE: 'NOT ABOUT SHORT-TERM STIMULUS'

"My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars," Biden's account tweeted Saturday. "Instead of wasting money on tax breaks, loopholes, and tax evasion for big corporations and the wealthy, we can make a once-in-a-generation investment in working America. And it adds zero dollars to the national debt."

President Biden
@POTUS

7:34 PM · Sep 25, 2021

Share this Tweet

Even some who support Biden's agenda questioned his recent message.

3.5 trillion does equal 0, if you divide by a big zero like Biden.

See, it's all true.

Thread​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Congresswoman Tenney

@RepTenney

Simple math for President Biden: $3.5 trillion does NOT equal zero.
Quote Tweet

TfwVAbyX_mini.jpg

President Biden

@POTUS

· Sep 25
Mexico will pay for it.

25th Amendment!
Democrats can't even read, let alone have a copy of the Constitution.

Besides, the Constitution was a good start for "social justice", but it's so old and racist and needs revisions, revisions democrats can simply do without wasting time revising.

Make sense?

IF you think Biden is sincere then what he and his administration suffer from is called 'Economic Illiteracy'.

If you know Democrats / Joe Biden, what you KNOW he is actually doing is lying to the American people. He learned how to do this better under Obama.

President Obama told Americans that his Obamacare bill would 1) NOT COST A DIME & 2) WILL PAY FOR ITSELF.
- IT DID NEITHER.
- Obama asked Americans to believe that his government program would do not only what no US government program in US history had ever done but what no government program in world history had done - not cost a dime and pay for itself.

Biden is now asking Americans his fiscal program will do the same thing.

Forum List

Back