Biden claims the $3.5 TRILLION spending bill costs "zero dollars'.

Donald Trump is not the one pretending and gaslighting the public by claiming a three trillion
dollar(!) pork free for all won't cost the public anything!

Who is more stupid? President Magoo for making such an asinine claim or you for believing him?

It's Obama's failed Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 on steroids.
So who is the man pulling senile Joe's strings?

Even someone as dumb and gullible as you should figure that out.
You MAGA retards want to reelect Trump who's a lunatic & you have the balls to knock Biden?

How did Trump manage to convince you asshats to leave your brain at the door?

Donald Trump is not the one pretending and gaslighting the public by claiming a three trillion
dollar(!) pork free for all won't cost the public anything!

Who is more stupid? President Magoo for making such an asinine claim or you for believing him?

It's Obama's failed Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 on steroids.
So who is the man pulling senile Joe's strings?

Even someone as dumb and gullible as you should figure that out.
Hey stupid fuck...
A. It's no longer 3.5 T. It's half that

B. Look up "deficit neutral"

Last edited:
Hey stupid fuck...
A. It's no longer 3.5 T. It's half that

B. look of "deficit neutral"
Hey stupid fuck...that's still an incredible amount of money to a nation that's struggling with inflation
and I will believe an actual amount for this Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2007 Part Two when
I see the final figures, which I hope to never see come to fruition.

"Deficit Neutral" is the bullshit you love to gobble up. Not me. Biden’s Absurd “Zero Cost” Claim—$3.5T Is Real Money and It’s Coming Out of Your Pocket

and of course the CBO now tells us its a LIE.

the same CBO that Biden told us is "The Gold Standard"

What he was saying is that money saves through upgraded infrastructure and other things would pay fore the bill.

Hey stupid fuck...that's still an incredible amount of money to a nation that's struggling with inflation
and I will believe an actual amount for this Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2007 Part Two when
I see the final figures, which I hope to never see come to fruition.

"Deficit Neutral" is the bullshit you love to gobble up. Not me. Biden’s Absurd “Zero Cost” Claim—$3.5T Is Real Money and It’s Coming Out of Your Pocket
Its abot the same as Trump wanted to spend

Forum List

Back