Biden Claims That If He Was President Nobody Would Have Died From COVID-19

if the President does his job everyone would still be alive
Does this mean that Obama/Biden failed when they allowed 1000 deaths before they even lifted a finger on H1N1?

Biden was still calling Trumps travel bans xenophobic and racists when we had obtained over 500 deaths in NY....

These left wing fools have no ability to be introspect..
Problem is basically none of this is true.
You have an aversion to facts.... we understand that to you lying is acceptable..

I SUGGEST YOU LOOK CLOSELY AT THE TIME LINES...
You don’t have facts. You have fantasy.

There are 2 facts stated -

Describe the way in which either of them is not true.
I laugh.

Here’s Joe when he appeared on Get Smart...

1600450499158.jpeg

Does this mean that Obama/Biden failed when they allowed 1000 deaths before they even lifted a finger on H1N1?

Biden was still calling Trumps travel bans xenophobic and racists when we had obtained over 500 deaths in NY....

You have an aversion to facts.... we understand that to you lying is acceptable..

I laugh.

I wrote "the end"

I laugh.

I wrote "the end"
Dismissed.

....But Joe Biden is, you know...not responsible for anything he says. He's mentally tapped out.
To be honest he should make public appearances in a hospital gown, unfastened at the back.

Last edited:
He didn’t say that.

He did say that.
I heard it.
No you didn’t. Those were voices in your head. You’re nuts.

I did
No
I am not
No you didn’t. Link it....

The Washington Post fact checkers disagree with you.
I Washington Post fact checkers.....RLMMFAO!!!!

Yeah, but-

When a Democrat says something so outrageous that even they call them out -

You know it's bad.

One thing we do know is that there would not be 200,000 dead Americans if Biden was president. Biden would not have consistently and constantly lied to the American people about Covid. 200,000 dead is blood on the hands of Trump and his lies.
you are very delusional.
Not just Biden but any other President would have taken it seriously and had half the deaths
does only 1 side of your brain work? wheres your link to prove that?
It is an opinion based on what death rates other nations experienced.

The OP has nothing to back his claim that Biden said he would have no deaths
I heard him say it this morning, but CNN had a mad scramble trying to cover it up and changed it to, "Biden says if Trump had followed the science", meaning advice of experts, "nobody would have died."
Well Trump not only followed experts advice but he went beyond their advice by banning flights from Europe and China. Biden can't say what advice Trump did not follow, but he said their advice would have resulted in zero deaths.

CNN mum as Biden claims nobody would have died if Trump had ‘done his job’ on coronavirus

Forum List

Back