Biden Claims That If He Was President Nobody Would Have Died From COVID-19

Yesterday during another staged townhall sponsored by Biden fans CNN, Joe Biden actually claimed that nobody would have died from COVID-19 if he had been president.

I tend to agree......nobody would have known who died from it because the media wouldn't have mentioned how many people died from the virus if Joe Biden was president.

I'll go a step further......Obama wouldn't have helped fund the creation of the virus and it probably never would have been unleashed on us if Joe Biden was president.

I don't give a damn what snopes or Factcheck.org says.....Obama helped fund the development of the virus.
Why?
To cause a massive economic collapse in America.
He's a communist.....and he's been dreaming of the collapse of Capitalism since he was a kid. The guy was raised by communists all of his life. One thing they hate more than anything is the promise that Capitalism brings.

Google is censoring Biden's comment making it next to impossible to get proof of this claim....but I saw Biden say it in his townhall last night. Eventually the video of it will surface.

!
Your link provides no evidence of your claim that Biden said there would have been no deaths if he were president.

Yesterday during another staged townhall sponsored by Biden fans CNN, Joe Biden actually claimed that nobody would have died from COVID-19 if he had been president.

I tend to agree......nobody would have known who died from it because the media wouldn't have mentioned how many people died from the virus if Joe Biden was president.

I'll go a step further......Obama wouldn't have helped fund the creation of the virus and it probably never would have been unleashed on us if Joe Biden was president.

I don't give a damn what snopes or Factcheck.org says.....Obama helped fund the development of the virus.
Why?
He's a communist.....and he's been dreaming of the collapse of Capitalism since he was a kid. The guy was raised by communists all of his life. One thing they hate more than anything is the promise that Capitalism brings.

Google is censoring Biden's comment making it next to impossible to get proof of this claim....but I saw Biden say it in his townhall last night. Eventually the video of it will surface.

!

Never happened.

Why?

!
Some real tin foil hat shit in this post.

Why?

!
Your link provides no evidence of your claim that Biden said there would have been no deaths if he were president.
The OP claims to have heard it but cannot get any evidence because of Google.

It’s layer upon layer of tin foil hat nuttery.

I

Why?

!
I watched the town hall... he didn’t say that.

Why?

!
Biden didn't say that.
Folks, USMB isn't a good source of news.

One thing we do know is that there would not be 200,000 dead Americans if Biden was president. Biden would not have consistently and constantly lied to the American people about Covid. 200,000 dead is blood on the hands of Trump and his lies.
you are very delusional.

Why?

!
The OP claims to have heard it but cannot get any evidence because of Google.

It’s layer upon layer of tin foil hat nuttery.
Actually outright lies

Why?

!

No he didn't but a lot less that 200,000 would of died if he were Potus. Probably about 15,000.

One thing we do know is that there would not be 200,000 dead Americans if Biden was president. Biden would not have consistently and constantly lied to the American people about Covid. 200,000 dead is blood on the hands of Trump and his lies.
you are very delusional.
Not just Biden but any other President would have taken it seriously and had half the deaths

Considering Joe Biden opposed Trump's China travel ban more Americans would have died.
When did Joe say he opposed the travel ban? And how can you compare the two when Biden wasn’t as informed as the president with details about the virus? Sounds like you’re just repeating talking points but I’d love to hear you try and defend them.

I can see trampers getting nervous, talking about Biden lying. 1 lie to tramps 500 lies.

you are very delusional.
Not just Biden but any other President would have taken it seriously and had half the deaths
does only 1 side of your brain work? wheres your link to prove that?

you are very delusional.
does only 1 side of your brain work? wheres your link to prove that?
It is an opinion based on what death rates other nations experienced.

The OP has nothing to back his claim that Biden said he would have no deaths

Your correct, Joe's inaction, like he did on H1N1, would have ensured that number to be in the millions of people dead from it....

Forum List

Back