Biden Claims That If He Was President Nobody Would Have Died From COVID-19

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Yesterday during another staged townhall sponsored by Biden fans CNN, Joe Biden actually claimed that nobody would have died from COVID-19 if he had been president.

I tend to agree......nobody would have known who died from it because the media wouldn't have mentioned how many people died from the virus if Joe Biden was president.

I'll go a step further......Obama wouldn't have helped fund the creation of the virus and it probably never would have been unleashed on us if Joe Biden was president.

I don't give a damn what snopes or Factcheck.org says.....Obama helped fund the development of the virus.
Why?
To cause a massive economic collapse in America.
He's a communist.....and he's been dreaming of the collapse of Capitalism since he was a kid. The guy was raised by communists all of his life. One thing they hate more than anything is the promise that Capitalism brings.

Google is censoring Biden's comment making it next to impossible to get proof of this claim....but I saw Biden say it in his townhall last night. Eventually the video of it will surface.

!

Yesterday during another staged townhall sponsored by Biden fans CNN, Joe Biden actually claimed that nobody would have died from COVID-19 if he had been president.

I tend to agree......nobody would have known who died from it because the media wouldn't have mentioned how many people died from the virus if Joe Biden was president.

I'll go a step further......Obama wouldn't have helped fund the creation of the virus and it probably never would have been unleashed on us if Joe Biden was president.

I don't give a damn what snopes or Factcheck.org says.....Obama helped fund the development of the virus.
Why?
He's a communist.....and he's been dreaming of the collapse of Capitalism since he was a kid. The guy was raised by communists all of his life. One thing they hate more than anything is the promise that Capitalism brings.

Google is censoring this comment making it next to impossible to get proof of this claim....but I saw Biden say it in his townhall last night. Eventually the video of it will surface.

!
He's right. The whole phony shit show would have never happened.

Why?

Google is censoring Biden's comment making it next to impossible to get proof of this claim....but I saw Biden say it in his townhall last night. Eventually the video of it will surface.

!
:thankusmile:

So Sniffy Joe would have cured it, like he promised to cure cancer if he's elected????
He doesnt have to "cure" it.

Remember those "underlying" conditions?

It's just a matter of reclassifying the deaths.

Suddenly covid isnt a problem anymore
Oh, now I get it. It’s sort of like unemployed folks no longer being counted as unemployed once they’ve stopped looking for work. Gotta admit things are much easier to deal with in liberal la la land.

One thing we do know is that there would not be 200,000 dead Americans if Biden was president. Biden would not have consistently and constantly lied to the American people about Covid. 200,000 dead is blood on the hands of Trump and his lies.

Biden is wrong more than right by at least a two to one margin.. He's just not a smart man and the shit he says indicates that he thinks the people he's talking to are stupid and the ones who actually believe him are. MAGA

Why?

!
You just get crazier and crazier.

Let us remember when Trump lost the election..

hqdefault.jpg

Biden is wrong more than right by at least a two to one margin.. He's just not a smart man and the shit he says indicates that he thinks the people he's talking to are stupid and the ones who actually believe him are. MAGA
Trump dose the same thing that is what a dotard is and we have two of them running for president.

Forum List

Back