Biden claims his daughters are entitled to operations

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
With as much money as they make you think they would pay for any operations their daughters needed instead of making us pay.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2petjVmOqw4"]Biden Says Girls Are Entitled to "Every Single Solitary Operation" - YouTube[/ame]

What "operation" is he talking about? Or, does it really matter to you?

I think he is talking about vasectomies. He is upset because their balls are bigger than his.
RTM. What was he talking about? I think it's unlikely that I agree with him. But if you actually want to make some sort of intelligent decision on something that might actually be important.

What "operation" is he talking about? Or, does it really matter to you?

I think he is talking about vasectomies. He is upset because their balls are bigger than his.
RTM. What was he talking about? I think it's unlikely that I agree with him. But if you actually want to make some sort of intelligent decision on something that might actually be important.

The intelligent part of me tells me that entitlements are bogus.

Did he say HIS girls? Here we go with apples and oranges again. Like Obama never mentions TERRORIST in his day after speech?

The clip starts in the middle of some unknown context, and ends in mid-sentence. That's not even a halfway decent attempt to hide the whole truth.

Ahhh.

Biden had a slip of the tongue. He corrected himself and said "every single opportunity" right after where that clip ends.

What special kind of asshole goes out of his way to make a video clip that deliberately misrepresents what someone actually said and meant?

Biden on 'binders' - POLITICO.com

Last edited:

Was he talking about entitlements? What was he talking about specifically? I mean... That should matter to know if it's an entitlement or not.

Ahhh.

Biden had a slip of the tongue. He corrected himself and said "every single opportunity" right after where that clip ends.

What special kind of asshole goes out of his way to make a video clip that deliberately misrepresents what someone actually said and meant?
A RTM Democrat, Republican, or... Just and partisan political fuck in general.

Eh... Wrong link?

Did he say HIS girls? Here we go with apples and oranges again. Like Obama never mentions TERRORIST in his day after speech?

Yes, he did. He also mentioned his granddaughters, and Obama's daughters. Tell me something, why didn't he want all the other women in America to get these operations?

The clip starts in the middle of some unknown context, and ends in mid-sentence. That's not even a halfway decent attempt to hide the whole truth.

Feel free to put it in context and show me how Biden wants to help people by doing something really stupid.

Just an aside, ever here of the IPAB? Doesn't Biden support it?

Was he talking about entitlements? What was he talking about specifically? I mean... That should matter to know if it's an entitlement or not.

Entitlements are bogus.

New Topics

Forum List

Back