Biden Claims He'll Unite The Country

Denver, Federal boulevard 2010. From 104th to Colfax. NOBODY spoke English, Jesus, not even the driver. A Somalian immigrant had his brother translating in the back seat. He misses various stops because...diversity. THIS is the BEST we can accept from liberal diversity? People completely disconnected from the culture given jobs and gravitas? WHY?

HOW is a CROOKED, RACIST, anti-AMERICAN WARMONGER like Biden gonna unite the country??

Not possible.
If he does like Chairman Mao, kill off those who dissent with his ways, the only ones left are those that unite with his cause...

Most Chinese people at that time had only farm implements as weapons when Mao started his run.

Not the situation here.

This was me on RTD. 2010, on Federal boulevard. A Somalian RTD bus driver that couldn't even speak English, blew through various stops, sped trough lights and after I asked him how I can connect to my next stop, he had to refer to his twin in the back seat that could barley speak English. Didn't know the routes , That apparently, is "diversity".

Unlike Trump, Biden will do his best to unite the nation. I don’t expect those on the fringe right, like 99% of the rightists on this board, to heed the message because they want chaos, disruption and disunity. But that is why they will remain on the fringe as they fade into greater irrelevance.
Have you ever considered the myriad benefits of rationality?

I used to be a liberal democrat. After 08'. Obama was NOT...not black. Obama was 50% black. It was like people ashamed of their whiteness tried to make up for it. Democrats NOW support race riots and civil unrest. So, a vote for Biden, is basically a vote for anarchy. Follow your heart.

Unlike Trump, Biden will do his best to unite the nation. I don’t expect those on the fringe right, like 99% of the rightists on this board, to heed the message because they want chaos, disruption and disunity. But that is why they will remain on the fringe as they fade into greater irrelevance.
yea like the far left is so much different.....

The nation will not be united. People will never agree to want their homes and businesses looted and burned. Those who are doing the looting and burning will never stop voluntarily. This is part of reparations. This is why the country will not be united. Ever.

Just who does he think will unite with him beyond those already supporting him?

He will...by allowing his joe biden voters to beat or murder anyone who disagrees with the democrat party....when the opposition is dead or cowering in fear, the country will be united...

Let's be fair.

President Biden will be between a rock and a hard place.

One way for him to "unite" the nation is to have the family jewels to refuse to prosecute former President Trump for any alleged criminal or even civil offenses.

Candidate Biden has already said that he would NOT stop any such prosecutions, but-- of course -- he can change his mind if he so wishes.

If he were to change his mind, however, the outrage from the leftists would be deafening.

So I do not think that he could stand up to Vice President Harris & his woke Cabinet on this issue. After all, many Dems have been literally salivating at the thought of seeing the former President doing the perp walk.

So I would guess that President Biden cannot unify this nation, which will only become more and more divided in the coming decades, until it implodes by the end of this century.

Biden will bring the country together ...

unnamed.jpg

Let's be fair.

President Biden will be between a rock and a hard place.

One way for him to "unite" the nation is to have the family jewels to refuse to prosecute former President Trump for any alleged criminal or even civil offenses.

Candidate Biden has already said that he would NOT stop any such prosecutions, but-- of course -- he can change his mind if he so wishes.

If he were to change his mind, however, the outrage from the leftists would be deafening.

So I do not think that he could stand up to Vice President Harris & his woke Cabinet on this issue. After all, many Dems have been literally salivating at the thought of seeing the former President doing the perp walk.

So I would guess that President Biden cannot unify this nation, which will only become more and more divided in the coming decades, until it implodes by the end of this century.

3 things: 1) Biden doesn't have the balls to refuse to prosecute Trump for any alleged or flat out made up crime, and 2) the Dems have spent nearly 4 years trying to find something, ANYTHING they could use to pin any charge against Trump and came up empty. And 3) if they ever do, it better be an ironclad case or it will appear like a continuation of the bullshit witch-hunt they've been on since he was elected and even before that. Which isn't going to unit anybody to his side that doesn't already hate Trump.

Biden is no more of a uniter than Obama was. For God's sake, the man lies or misspeaks almost every time he opens his mouth, and he refuses to tell us about his position on court-packing. That ain't the way to build the necessary trust that is needed to unite people. He gets confused and resorts to making shit up on the fly, and nobody is going to trust somebody like that. A uniter has to offer something to everyone, a cause to believe in and a reason to believe he/she is the one to make it happen. Have you seen his platform, and what he pledge to do if elected? There's no fucking way I'm going to unite behind somebody that wants to do all that stuff.

HOW is a CROOKED, RACIST, anti-AMERICAN WARMONGER like Biden gonna unite the country??

Not possible.
President Asterisk will crank up the war machine.

Top Biden Advisors Flournoy & Blinken Promise More Secretive 'Permanent War' Policy

Flournoy was among authors of a paper titled "Progressive Internationalism" that called for a "smarter and better" style of permanent war.

Flournoy was the principal author of the 1996 Quadrinellial Defense Review, the document that outlined the U.S. military's doctrine of permanent war – what it called "full spectrum dominance."

Flournoy called for “unilateral use of military power” to ensure “uninhibited access to key markets, energy supplies, and strategic resources.”

Forum List

Back