Biden claims comeback despite distant second finish to Sanders

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Nothing like voting in a COMMUNIST as our president.....THIS is the problem when actually teaching our history is placed on a back burner and our children know little IF ANYTHING of what happened to a country under Communist rulers!
Of course having a 4th estate that refuses to divulge the honest truth is almost as bad!

------------

LAS VEGAS — Second is the new first for Joe Biden.

After dismal fourth- and fifth-place finishes in Iowa and New Hampshire, Biden sounded a victorious note when he took the stage at a union hall here and declared a comeback — even though fewer than a 10 percent of the precincts were in and showed him in a distant second to Bernie Sanders.

“I know we don't know the final results yet, but I feel really good,” Biden said. “You put me in a position. You know, the press is ready to declare people dead quickly but we're alive and we're coming back and we're going to win.”

At one point, a member of the crowd yelled that the 77-year-old was “the comeback kid!”

Moments before the speech, Biden campaign manager Greg Schultz said on Twitter that “based on our internal data, Biden will come in a strong second tonight in Nevada” because of robust turnout among African Americans, caucus-goers older than 65 and those who oppose Medicare for All, Sanders’ signature plan.

But Biden’s declaration was premature, according to Pete Buttigieg’s campaign, which projected at one point that the former South Bend, Ind. mayor was in second. Biden’s lead, however, grew over Buttigieg as the night wore on.

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

LVLSWC6.jpg

Free shit today, death tomorrow when you start to question where did all the Free Shit go???

Biden is done. SC and super-Tuesday will mean that Warren, Buttplug, and Klobuchar are done too.
It will be between Bernie and Bloomers, and if Bloomers doesn't get a significant delegate count its over, Bernie wins.

It's fixed! This is Shaft Bernie Super Tuesday! Dang! Not so much as a "by your leave!"

VA-100-1.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back