Biden Chief of Staff Promises Mandatory Buy Back of ALL "Assault weapons" - Suppose they do........

Will you comply?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • Not only will I comply, i will help them find my neighbors who do not, and try to hide them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No one will take my assault rifles, pistols, and other means of defense that I'm (more than) willing to use to protect my family. Unless the Constitution is amended - there's no such thing as a "mandatory buyback."

Additionally, "Blacks" posses far more legally-owned firearms than what some on this message board have been led to believe.

I cherish the 2nd Amendment as much as I do the 1st.

My sentiments exactly. But I have a question for you. When they come to take your guns and you tell them, "NO", how will you stop them from removing your family to a FEMA camp for their protection until you hand your weapons over?

In my case, I believe the result would be something you'd end up seeing on the evening news...

The thread has no basis in reality.
Are you claiming she didn't say what she was quoted as saying?

I didn't see the quote. She's not the Chief of Staff.
and yet you commented. hmmmmmm that's sad.
Its out of context. She is not Biden's chief of staff.
Put "mandatory buybacks" into context.

Her title is clearly stated in the OP.

Last edited:

Yeah, the OP has it wrong in the title....
Why can't you guys tell the truth...ever?

Yeah, the OP has it wrong in the title....
Why can't you guys tell the truth...ever?
Yeah, cuz that mistake is what is important.

Care to comment on the substance of the thread................gun confiscation?

It's one thing to post a meme or say they won't take em over the internet....completely different beast when 10 heavily armed troops are pointing their AR's at your head and demanding them.

When people can't vote anymore they resort to other means.

A True Story of Confiscation in America that Already Happened
After Hurricane Katrina leveled Louisiana in 2005, hundreds of US National Guard troops entered stricken towns, not to help victims, but for the specific purpose of confiscating guns from law abiding Americans who legally owned them.

There are hundreds of stories of these National Guard Troops along with other Law Enforcement agencies holding innocent people with AR15's pointed at their heads and illegally demanding they turn over their guns. One 78 year old woman was tackled and beaten by these troops.

Thousands of guns were seized illegally and breaking all Constitutional Laws.

IT WAS A TEST. NO ONE RESISTED. THE ILLEGAL SEIZURE CAMPAIGNS WERE A COMPLETE SUCCESS.

Last edited:
Am I willing to shoot the guy who tries to pull this shit, take his driver's license from his corpse, go to his home address and kill every single living thing there, including his goldfish, and then burn down the house?
What a fucking loony. A deplorable, eh?
You all set the terms and the precedents, game too rough for you all of a sudden?

This is what you're asking for, so either suck it up or run, bitch.
Enjoy being Waco'd.

Biden deputy chief of staff touted 'mandatory buybacks' of assault weapons

talk is cheap but I dont think biden can do that by executive order

and if he loses the election I’m positive he cant

Biden deputy chief of staff touted 'mandatory buybacks' of assault weapons

talk is cheap but I dont think biden can do that by executive order

and if he loses the election I’m positive he cant

We didn't think they could pass a Mandatory Health Insurance Program either.........

The Supreme Court assured the Constitutional Breach

Our freedom and Rights are an illusion

It's one thing to post a meme or say they won't take em over the internet....completely different beast when 10 heavily armed troops are pointing their AR's at your head and demanding them.

After Hurricane Katrina leveled Louisiana in 2005, hundreds of US National Guard troops entered stricken towns, not to help victims, but for the specific purpose of confiscating guns from law abiding Americans who legally owned them.

There are hundreds of stories of these National Guard Troops along with other Law Enforcement agencies holding innocent people with AR15's pointed at their heads and illegally demanding they turn over their guns. One 78 year old woman was tackled and beaten by these troops.

NO ONE RESISTED. THE ILLEGAL SEIZURE CAMPAIGNS WERE A COMPLETE SUCCESS.

That's not about the Federals. That's about the State. You should be going after the LA Government on this one. This was in a Red controlled state so don't be trying to dump this on the Blue States. The LA State Government was completely out of control then as they still are. They need to send people over to Texas and learn how to do things the right way.

We didn't think they could pass a Mandatory Health Insurance Program either.........
obama controlled both chambers on congress

Biden may never be president

But if he is he will need a democrat senate

which makes the georgia runnoff all important

obama controlled both chambers on congress

Biden may never be president

But if he is he will need a democrat senate

which makes the georgia runnoff all important

They are even more determined to win the Senate than ever. They are bringing in people from across the country to vote.
It has been exposed that the governor of Georgia works for the Chinese Communist Party.
They control the voting process. THEY count the votes.

Do we have a chance?

It has been exposed that the governor of Georgia works for the Chinese Communist Party.
The chinese have compromised many people in positions of authority in the US and around the world

but when the spotlight is on them chinese leverage disappears

A True Story of Confiscation in America that Already Happened

IT WAS A TEST. NO ONE RESISTED. THE ILLEGAL SEIZURE CAMPAIGNS WERE A COMPLETE SUCCESS.

You are correct. I only post memes fir fun. I have a very good plan for the inevitable loss of my 2nd Amendment rights but there’s no way I’m posting that here.

Forum List

Back