Biden Charity Contributions and Donations

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

When Biden was running as VP, he had to provide income/tax information. For a guy always talking from the side of "fair share", "skin in the game", etc., he sure did not put his money where is mouth is. It will be interesting to see where he stands now. In 2008, on income of $319K and royalties of $71K, the Bidens gave a whopping $395 to charity.

In 2020, I will not make that kind of money Biden did but I will have donated nearly 8 times the last reported amount donated by Biden to charity; not including my stimulus check what was close to $1,000 - 100% of which went to charity. The charities I donated to were all of social concerns focused on the needy, the poor, the sick, food banks, etc and will continue to do so.

At least Biden hasn't been banned from ever having a charity because he stole his charity's money. It takes a real piece of shit for that to happen.

At least Biden hasn't been banned from ever having a charity because he stole his charity's money. It takes a real piece of shit for that to happen.

Or setting up a charity foundation as front for selling access.

Like most on the left Biden is a tightwad.

I don't mind people being tightwads. I mind people wagging their finger at me about needing to pay more in taxes so that they can supposedly send my money to those who need it. This is insult to injury given that I am putting more skin in the game on a percentage and real basis than they are. Wealthy elitists have no problem spending other peoples' money for good causes while leaving their own money untouched.

I worked for an IT company many years ago where the CEO ran with many Democrats on a local and national level. That fucker pretty much put a gun to all 450 employees' heads making them donate regularly to the company's United Way program and then took the credit from the press and his Democrat pol pals for being so generous. That is how they operate.

Like most on the left Biden is a tightwad.

I don't mind people being tightwads. I mind people wagging their finger at me about needing to pay more in taxes so that they can supposedly send my money to those who need it. This is insult to injury given that I am putting more skin in the game on a percentage and real basis than they are. Wealthy elitists have no problem spending other peoples' money for good causes while leaving their own money untouched.

I worked for an IT company many years ago where the CEO ran with many Democrats on a local and national level. That fucker pretty much put a gun to all 450 employees' heads making them donate regularly to the company's United Way program and then took the credit from the press and his Democrat pol pals for being so generous. That is how they operate.

Then we have Joe Biden (the possible illegitimate president) who used MY money to extort money from Ukraine to line his own pockets.

New Topics

Forum List

Back