Biden Caught Lying Again?

"Joe Biden lied about my dad being drunk in the crash that killed his wife and daughter… he’s got a nerve calling out, Trump"

THE daughter of a truck driver, who Joe Biden wrongly accused of being drunk at the wheel in a crash that killed his wife and baby, says the presidential nominee's "blatant lie" devastated her family.

Deborah Criddle, of Delaware, told The Sun that she wants Biden to publicly set the record straight and clear the name of her late father, Curtis Dunn.

Deborah started watching the first presidential debate last week but, according to her, one particular moment upset her deeply and prompted her to turn off her television within minutes.

"Everybody knows he's a liar," Biden told millions of viewers about Donald Trump, who was diagnosed with coronavirus on Thursday.

Deborah, who is keen to point out she has complete sympathy for Biden's loss, said the statement made her feel "sick to (her) stomach".

Biden has made several public references to Curtis "allegedly" being drunk when his truck-trailer and another car collided, tragically killing the politician's first wife Neilia, 30 and their one-year-old daughter, Naomi, in December 1972. The incident left Biden heartbroken.

The couple's other children, Beau and Hunter Biden, aged four and three at the time, were also seriously injured but survived the crash.

"A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly - and I never pursued it - drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons," Biden told a crowd in 2007.

“Biden has got a lot of nerve calling Trump a liar," she said.

“That’s the pot calling the kettle black."

Curtis Dunn was cleared of any wrongdoing in the tragic accident that killed Joe Biden's first wife and infant daughter.

FROM THE AUTHOR:
What can I say here?
Only what has already been said:

Never lie to those who believe you
Never trust someone who lies to you!

Source: Joe Biden lied about my dad being drunk in crash that killed his wife & daughter
Biden has been lying about this for years.

BidenWatch for October 12, 2020.

“Biden refuses to reveal his position on court-packing, but he still wants to take your guns and hike your taxes until your eyeballs bleed, plus more on the enthusiasm gap, fracking flip-flops, and we’re all going to be millionaires (the Weimer Republic kind).”​

No thanks. We'll stick with Trump!

Forum List

Back