Biden Caught Again With No Mask On at White House, Coughing Into His Hand

His laws are for you little people.

Lied about Covid

Lied about student loan relief

Lied about masks on Federal property

Biggest liar ever!

25th Amendment!!

It's just lie after lie after lie. And people wonder why fact check is laughed at when they pack their bags when illegitimate senile joe came riding in on his fraudulent pony.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
No one wears a mask giving pressers and speeches.
These people who claimed to have gone to school refuse to read the mandate and realize it has exceptions it is not a 24/7 mandate for continuous mask wearing.
Liar.
I am sitting actually.
Accordingly, to protect the Federal workforce and individuals interacting with the Federal workforce, and to ensure the continuity of Government services and activities, on-duty or on-site Federal employees, on-site Federal contractors, and other individuals in Federal buildings and on Federal lands should all wear masks, maintain physical distance, and adhere to other public health measures, as provided in CDC guidelines.

• Masks may not be necessary when you are outside by yourself away from others, or with other people who live in your household. However, some localities may have mask mandates while out in public, please check for the rules in your locality.
A. Biden was not outside by himself.
B The EO makes no exception
Yes it does I just posted what the EO said about it.
Sure didn't like Beijing Biden met the criteria for your exception unless the press corp has moved in with him. He's a fraudulent "rules for thee but not for me" dirty old creeper who loves having children on his lap stroking his hairy legs.

Why wear a mask when speaking!
C395488A-2C78-4FBB-888A-B17EDB31C9C8.gif

The XO said masks are to be worn on federal property---Here is the paragraph from the XO, Accordingly, to protect the Federal workforce and individuals interacting with the Federal workforce, and to ensure the continuity of Government services and activities, on-duty or on-site Federal employees, on-site Federal contractors, and other individuals in Federal buildings and on Federal lands should all wear masks, maintain physical distance, and adhere to other public health measures, as provided in CDC guidelines.
Are we now allowed to pick and choose which laws WE want to follow? Hypocrite. These laws are for thee but not for me--democrat mantra.

I never thought we’d have a President even more pathetic than Carter. But here we are.

Nope, we got rid of him November 3rd 2020!
MAGA
Did you?

The left still obsesses about him everyday.

Where is his permanent residency now?
MAGA

Apparently in your head.

As long as it is not 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW the world is a far better place!!!
MAGA

Forum List

Back