Biden Caught Again With No Mask On at White House, Coughing Into His Hand

No one wears a mask giving pressers and speeches.
These people who claimed to have gone to school refuse to read the mandate and realize it has exceptions it is not a 24/7 mandate for continuous mask wearing.
Liar.
I am sitting actually.
Accordingly, to protect the Federal workforce and individuals interacting with the Federal workforce, and to ensure the continuity of Government services and activities, on-duty or on-site Federal employees, on-site Federal contractors, and other individuals in Federal buildings and on Federal lands should all wear masks, maintain physical distance, and adhere to other public health measures, as provided in CDC guidelines.

• Masks may not be necessary when you are outside by yourself away from others, or with other people who live in your household. However, some localities may have mask mandates while out in public, please check for the rules in your locality.

These people who claimed to have gone to school refuse to read the mandate and realize it has exceptions it is not a 24/7 mandate for continuous mask wearing.
Liar.
I am sitting actually.
Accordingly, to protect the Federal workforce and individuals interacting with the Federal workforce, and to ensure the continuity of Government services and activities, on-duty or on-site Federal employees, on-site Federal contractors, and other individuals in Federal buildings and on Federal lands should all wear masks, maintain physical distance, and adhere to other public health measures, as provided in CDC guidelines.

• Masks may not be necessary when you are outside by yourself away from others, or with other people who live in your household. However, some localities may have mask mandates while out in public, please check for the rules in your locality.
A. Biden was not outside by himself.
B The EO makes no exception

Liar.
I am sitting actually.

Yes it does I just posted what the EO said about it.

I am sitting actually.

Your first link from the WH refers to the CDC for guidelines and your second link from the CDC is not clear and says "please check for the rules in your locality"

Liar.
I am sitting actually.

Yes it does I just posted what the EO said about it.
That’s why you can’t quote one exception.
And 15 people standing shoulder to shoulder without masks is definitely not there.

He did before!

1611506855906.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back