Biden can't even pardon turkeys without blatantly lying.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people? Nothing could be more irrelevant to solutions for our country's problems, like the worst upward mobility and inequality and homelessness and hopelessness after 35 or 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and a screw job for idiots like you.
I'm sorry this thread caused inequality and homelessness. I'll try harder next time.😞

Then you should stop listening to the orange clown for crying out loud. Biden is not lying he knows that you idiots are listening to his every word and thinking it means something because you are brainwashed. There were four doctors who invented insulin and they lived until the 70s. Tax the rich again and invest in America again and stop listening to pure fascist garbage propaganda from the orange clown and the Murdoch minions. The whole world thinks you are nuts and technically you are politically at least. You better go out and kill some gays or Chinese....lol

You best thank your lucky stars that you don't need many brains to blink. Your eyeballs would be little raisiny things.

Last edited:
Two lies in one sentence!

Pretty spiffy!

I knew my Grandpa was making some shit up by the looks on my parents faces, but everyone laughed and had a good time. That's what grandpas do. Never actually CALLED him out for lying, because of the entertainment value.

Maybe Biden should take an "open mike" every Fri night and people can turn on their "record players' and listen and laugh. No prompter - no handlers. As long as he promises NOT to start a global war or campaign in any way.

His rating would soar the LESS important what he babbled about was.

A simple web search shows there are a bunch of turkey farms in Delaware. They also have a wild turkey hunting season with a current estimate of 6,000 turkeys statewide.

I heard another clip from that Turkey pardon tonight. The turkey lady was telling him that they raise about 1.2 million per year.

And Biden replies

"That almost as many turkeys as I've met in some countries" ... NOT LYING. Find the clip.

I heard another clip from that Turkey pardon tonight. The turkey lady was telling him that they raise about 1.2 million per year.

And Biden replies

"That almost as many turkeys as I've met in some countries" ... NOT LYING. Find the clip.

6:11 in this video. :laughing0301:

It's 9.5 Million turkeys that this ranch raises. And Biden's quip was

"Nine and half Million Turkeys. God love you. That's like some of the countries I've visited.

Not building a lot of respect internationally with quotes like that.
What a clown.

Biden went off script .. again .. and cooked up another story of his perceived facts -- next thing he'll share is the inflation rate is 0% or a recession is not / will not happen.

It's 9.5 Million turkeys that this ranch raises. And Biden's quip was

"Nine and half Million Turkeys. God love you. That's like some of the countries I've visited.

Not building a lot of respect internationally with quotes like that.

Let's see now. Which country would that be, population-wise? :laughing0301:

"The number of visits per country where President Biden traveled are:
List of international presidential trips made by Joe Biden - Wikipedia

Israel?

Israel · Population
Israel · Population
9.05 million (2019)

Switzerland?

Switzerland · Population
Switzerland · Population
8.57 million (2019)

OMFG!!! Biden thinks the Joos are "turkeys"

Or maybe the Swiss.

Last edited:
Let's see now. Which country would that be, population-wise? :laughing0301:

"The number of visits per country where President Biden traveled are:
List of international presidential trips made by Joe Biden - Wikipedia

Israel?

Israel · Population
Israel · Population
9.05 million (2019)

Switzerland?

Switzerland · Population
Switzerland · Population
8.57 million (2019)

OMFG!!! Biden thinks the Joos are "turkeys"

Or maybe the Swiss.

Definitely the Swiss and the Vatican. Maybe Israel because Biden doesn't do well alongside competent people that fight over MEANINGFUL stuff..

The list of whiney ass bitches grows.
It's glorious to watch the EPIC melt downs from trumpers.

And GROWS.....I'm enjoying your miserable day/life.

I don't remember that ^^^^^^
Pretty sure I've always called trump a lying con man.
Which he is.
DERP :lol:

While in the real world, there are four separate doctors who are given recognition for producing insulin and a couple of them lived until 1978. So instead of gotcha propaganda about lies which is ridiculous anyway, why don't you try reality and look into why the GOP is the worst political party in the developed world. Tax the rich again and invest in America and Americans again for God's sake and stop listening to crap fascist propaganda OMG
He said the he met the guy that found insulin and denied selling the trademark. The other people credited with helping, sold the trademark. That leaves one person. The guy that died before he was born.
Try again, dumbfuck hack

Last edited:
He said the he met the guy that found insulin and denied selling the trademark. The other people credited with helping, sold the trademark. That leaves one person. The guy that died before he was born.
Try again, dumbfuck hack
it's amazing how far off in the weeds you have to go to find some irrelevant lie?!? from Biden while your hero can't open his mouth without lying and is a proven admitted pervert and sexual assaulter. You're pathetic. Ask Joe what he was talking about instead of obsessing over this crap which has nothing to do with anything while your heroes rob you blind lie endlessly and are sexual predators...

it's amazing how far off in the weeds you have to go to find some irrelevant lie?!? from Biden while your hero can't open his mouth without lying and is a proven admitted pervert and sexual assaulter. You're pathetic. Ask Joe what he was talking about instead of obsessing over this crap which has nothing to do with anything while your heroes rob you blind lie endlessly and are sexual predators...
Fact is, biden is a liar. He lies all the time. You lying and looking like a dumbfuck for him, makes you look like a.. well, a dumbfuck liar.
Who is my hero, retard?

Fact is, biden is a liar. He lies all the time. You lying and looking like a dumbfuck for him, makes you look like a.. well, a dumbfuck liar.
Who is my hero, retard?

this is crap irrelevant propaganda that has nothing to do with anything lol and I doubt very much it's a lie someone might actually ask Biden what he is talking about. You certainly don't know, your media is pure SH IT

this is crap irrelevant propaganda that has nothing to do with anything lol and I doubt very much it's a lie someone might actually ask Biden what he is talking about. You certainly don't know, your media is pure SH IT
He said he met the guy that found insulin and he refused to sell the patent. What is there to ask, retard?
Whats my media? Who is my hero?

Try again, dumbfuck hack
it's a bit more important that everyone in the GOP believes the rich pay too much in taxes and all kinds of other lies just unending. That matter!!! Election steel vax hoax global warming hoax everything you know is garbage big oil big money propaganda.

Ask Joe what he was talking about? He clearly said Delaware has no Turkeys as he was looking at two of them, Simp.

Forum List

Back