Biden Cannot Govern From The Center, Ending Trumpism Means Radical Action

Last Wednesday, fully 93% of House Republicans voted against impeaching Trump for inciting insurrection, even after his attempted coup threatened their very lives. Prior to the raid, several Republican members of Congress repeated those lies on television and Twitter and at “Stop the Steal” events – encouraging Trump followers to “fight for America” and start “kicking ass”.

This is the culmination of the growing insanity of the GOP over the last four years. Trump has remade the Republican party into a white supremacist cult living within a counter-factual wonderland of lies and conspiracies. More than half of Republican voters – almost 40 million people – believe Trump won the 2020 race; 45% support the storming of the Capitol; 57% say he should be the Republican candidate in 2024.

There’s no “center” between the reality-based world and theirs.

Repealing all of Trumps executive orders, purging the entire federal government top to bottom, and signing HR 1 into law on day one, would accomplish that.
Voters did not elect Joe Biden to continue the Trump violence, hatred, and mismanagement of the government. They wanted a sane president who will act like a president instead of a petulant child obsessed with his own importance and his desire for attention. IMHO, Biden should state clear of the Trump trial leaving it to Senate and focus on getting people vaccinated, businesses and schools open and help getting the country through the mess that Trump has left.

Anybody that voted for Biden is a fucking moron.

This is Biden's America:

Massive Migrant Caravan From Honduras Busts Through Guatemala Border en Route to US

According to Center for Immigration Studies, the new caravan left San Pedro Sula, Honduras on Friday and is hoping to reach ‘paradise’ (United States) by January 20th.

Footage of the massive caravan heading to the US advancing toward Guatemala from Honduras was released on Friday evening
The Honduran migrants busted through the Guatemala border on Saturday.

Migrants overwhelmed the border security and trampled each other as they ran through the checkpoint.
Given the right circumstances......

The Hondurans are a commodity. They are flesh on the hoof. They can be sold. The Chinese could use them like they use Uighurs, for spare parts. The middle east is always interested in workers.

They can and should be sold.

Last Wednesday, fully 93% of House Republicans voted against impeaching Trump for inciting insurrection, even after his attempted coup threatened their very lives. Prior to the raid, several Republican members of Congress repeated those lies on television and Twitter and at “Stop the Steal” events – encouraging Trump followers to “fight for America” and start “kicking ass”.

This is the culmination of the growing insanity of the GOP over the last four years. Trump has remade the Republican party into a white supremacist cult living within a counter-factual wonderland of lies and conspiracies. More than half of Republican voters – almost 40 million people – believe Trump won the 2020 race; 45% support the storming of the Capitol; 57% say he should be the Republican candidate in 2024.

Repealing all of Trumps executive orders, purging the entire federal government top to bottom, and signing HR 1 into law on day one, would accomplish that.

^ Daily CCP Talking point to spark a real Civil War in the USA

Are democrat Masters in the CCP trying to spark a real US Civil War?
Could be. Communism generally seizes power out of a civil war followed by a government induced famine. After that the people willingly endirse communism.

They are spreading this narrative so that they can stop anyone else from challenging them.
That they may orchestrate a staged fake assassination on Biden. And send him away to Argentina living under a new identity and gender like they have done to the Obama's. And they'll replace him with Kamala or Pence.
And so be prepare for another false flag.

View attachment 444282

I've forgot to posted this to this post. That all of them are stage actors, staging fake incidents and events. That these people knows that the public loves drama. That is why soap operas was so popular. That they will create a incident , but at the end, that it will have a happy ending because people feeds into the happy endings even if it is a lie, and want it to be true. . But there are somethings in history was a false reality. That it was all conjured up to make villains' into heroes, like John McCain and John Lewis.
In the Bible. Jesus spoke of these hypocrites and which the word means stage actors. That they gives performances in front of others just to gain the trust of the people. And they are still performing before others but has a bigger audience.

2 Timothy 3:13
while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

According to records now emerging from Swiss archives and the investigations of Nazi hunters, an unpublicized side of Evita’s world tour was coordinating the network for helping Nazis relocate in Argentina.

This new evidence of Evita’s cozy ties with prominent Nazis corroborates the long-held suspicion that she and her husband, Gen. Juan Peron, laid the groundwork for a bloody resurgence of fascism across Latin America in the 1970s and ’80s.

I'm white, and no one has yet attacked me for the color of my skin.
You are also a liberal who is more than willing to attack other whites and make excuses for the poor performance of blacks in our society

so you are only hated on the margins for as long as you remain useful

there is still the white privilege lie that applies to you and yours as much as any other white

So I know you're way to fucking stupid to know alternative energy jobs have far out paced fossil fuel jobs,
you mean installing US taxpayer subsidized solar panels made in china onto houses in America?

some job

you people might have a more convincing argument if you at least insisted that your solar toys be made in America

but instead you are too busy calling other people stupid to be bothered with using what little common sense you may have

There isn't even an actual bill to look at, and they're in full drama queen mode.
I guess we’lll just have to wait till dems pass the bill to find out whats in it

isnt that how your side operates?

I think it can be done. A majority of this country is still in between the two whacked-out ends.

Maybe Trump's insane four years will inspire Americans to open their minds and think for themselves a bit.

That's not a prediction. But here's hoping.
Perhaps you can stop interfering with other people. Our nation has enough on its plate right now. We do not need pie in the sky whacked out agendas. Biden is going to hamper the economy as we become more dependent on other nations to survive.
Biden will cripple America with the stupid green new deal nonsense

Stupid green new deal nonsense? You don't even know what it is do you? So I know you're way to fucking stupid to know alternative energy jobs have far out paced fossil fuel jobs, and pay a lot more than fossil fuel jobs, right nitwit? There are only two types of people that don't like green energy jobs. Those that are to fucking stupid to even know what they are, and those that to fucking stupid to get one. I'm going with both in your case.

Mmm, no one doubts that you people have been throwing money at green energy alternatives like drunken sailors.

But that is not evidence that the tech is ready.

THe number that counts, is cost per unit of energy compared to coal or oil.

That you pretend otherwise, is you admitting that it is not ready.
Its as if Teddy Roosevelt wanted to promote the use of tractors by shooting all the horses on the farms

No need...

Biden can offer the olive branch and introduce reforms..

GOP doesn't play ball, if the try the same games as they did with Obama, New votes will be:
  • Remove the filibuster
  • Make DC a State
  • Make Puerto Rico a State
  • Increase Supreme Court to 13
  • John Lewis Voting Rights act (strengthened and passed)
  • Federal Investigation into Gerrymandering in States for Federal Elections
  • More laws on removing money out of politics
  • Anti-lobbying laws
  • Federal money to make it easier to vote...
Play ball or we show teeth...

I think it can be done. A majority of this country is still in between the two whacked-out ends.

Maybe Trump's insane four years will inspire Americans to open their minds and think for themselves a bit.

That's not a prediction. But here's hoping.
Perhaps you can stop interfering with other people. Our nation has enough on its plate right now. We do not need pie in the sky whacked out agendas. Biden is going to hamper the economy as we become more dependent on other nations to survive.
Biden will cripple America with the stupid green new deal nonsense

Stupid green new deal nonsense? You don't even know what it is do you? So I know you're way to fucking stupid to know alternative energy jobs have far out paced fossil fuel jobs, and pay a lot more than fossil fuel jobs, right nitwit? There are only two types of people that don't like green energy jobs. Those that are to fucking stupid to even know what they are, and those that to fucking stupid to get one. I'm going with both in your case.

Mmm, no one doubts that you people have been throwing money at green energy alternatives like drunken sailors.

But that is not evidence that the tech is ready.

THe number that counts, is cost per unit of energy compared to coal or oil.

That you pretend otherwise, is you admitting that it is not ready.
Its as if Teddy Roosevelt wanted to promote the use of tractors by shooting all the horses on the farms

Pretty much.

Such tactics do give you numbers you can use to show that your program is "working" because you are forcing everyone to do what you want.

NOt really the way to go about it.

Cry Havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!

Biden will be a puppet of the unhinged far left. If he was going to be a centrist, he would have called the dogs off on a Trump 2nd impeachment. But, he didn't!

Trump spent weeks radicalising his base into a frenzy with lies... The speech was just together them together and point them in a direction...

Simply look at the polls on Republicans...
"Following the news, 70 percent of Republicans now say they don’t believe the 2020 election was free and fair, a stark rise from the 35 percent of GOP voters who held similar beliefs before the election."

Ask for actual evidence or actual facts that could stand in a court... We get nothing... Plenty has been tried on this board....

Last Wednesday, fully 93% of House Republicans voted against impeaching Trump for inciting insurrection

Only because you can't show us where Trump ever "incited insurrection," he drove no coup, and those republicans knew that the election was a fraud, that the riot started before Trump's rally even began, that it took much advance planning and preparation, and that many democrat and leftist organization sympathizers were involved.

And no matter how often you try to repeat your lies, you can't change the TRUTH.

Trump by claiming election fraud and refusing to accept the courts actions sowed the seed..

Look at yourself here, you are claiming election fraud... Where is the evidence that stood up in court? Trump had $250m legal fund... That allows him to investigate every angle...

They brought 59 court cases... They had nothing...

So when you have nothing, you just radicalise the base with lies.. You have shown that you can't see reason and facts anymore... You are not seeing facts anymore. If presented with them you dismiss them and go back to your own information bubble... Secluded from the information that challenges your thoughts you are happy for now...

Sure you do, you must know that very much like trump you are a terrible liar.
I see posts attacking whites all the time

I'm white, and no one has yet attacked me for the color of my skin. Yet I've been called a moron, an idiot and other epithets such as cum catcher by the poorly educated faux conservative and deplorable trumpanzees.

YOu are willfully blind to the attacks.

You are proving to be a domestic enemy. Social media is the happy place for Right Wing / Neo Fascist / anti democracy haters get to thrive. You are one of them, and you're not a patriotic American.

^ Daily CCP Talking point to spark a real Civil War in the USA

Are democrat Masters in the CCP trying to spark a real US Civil War?
Could be. Communism generally seizes power out of a civil war followed by a government induced famine. After that the people willingly endirse communism.

Learn to spell, and then try very hard to learn history.
You are proving to be a domestic enemy.
A domestic enemy?

thats crazy and hysterical

exactly what you are accusing others of doing

F. U. Paranoid defines the mob, not hysteria. Those who truly believe the election is fake are biddable fools and psychologically nihilistic. Now, before you go off with another stupid post. look up Personality Disorders and Nihilism.

A desire for the complete rejection of the established order or social system The belief that there is no meaning or purpose in existence. Relentless negativity or cynicism suggesting an absence of values or beliefs.

F. U. Paranoid defines the mob, not hysteria.
And I say fuck your twisted logic meant to justify repression and violence agains trump supporters

It was not logic, nor is my reasoning illogical. You were too dishonest to quote my entire post, which is typical of a Trumpanzee. Clearly you didn't read the links to PD's and Nihilism, and apply them to the mob. PD's are behavioral and not generally psychotic, but getting too specific to explain anything of substance is something which you, and others on the far right, are not worth more words.

F. U. Paranoid defines the mob, not hysteria.
And I say fuck your twisted logic meant to justify repression and violence agains trump supporters

It was not logic, nor is my reasoning illogical. You were too dishonest to quote my entire post, which is typical of a Trumpanzee. Clearly you didn't read the links to PD's and Nihilism, and apply them to the mob. PD's are behavioral and not generally psychotic, but getting too specific to explain anything of substance is something which you, and others on the far right, are not worth more words.
You are just spouting your opinion as if it is fact

whether you agree of disagree that the election was stolen does not give your kind the right to suppress free speech

which it isnt

Trump by claiming election fraud and refusing to accept the courts actions sowed the seed..Look at yourself here, you are claiming election fraud... Where is the evidence that stood up in court?

Look Bozo, Trump is claiming NOTHING.
I am clamming NOTHING.
The courts took NO ACTION.

They simply refused to even consider the subject.

Trump reported as I report THE EVIDENCE, overwhelming undeniable evidence impossible to ignore that no democrat can explain. First we were told that elections were sacred, the cornerstone of our democracy. We had to take all steps possible to ensue and protect the citizen's right to vote!

Then the night of the election and following, we get reports, video, documents and sworn testimony that there was:
forged signatures,
ballot-box stuffing,
ballot harvesting,
paying for voting,
offering raffle prizes for voting,
voting in place of the deceased,
doctoring ballots,
voting twice,
not delivering opposition ballots,
destroying opposition ballots,
backdating ballots,
re-running ballots through counting machines,
restricting access of poll observers,
assaulting and threatening observers
advising voters at the voting booth,
‘finding’ stacks of ballots hours and days later,
feigning water main breaks to clear out voting precincts and then manipulate counting machines,
delivering truckloads of computer-generated ballots,
employing software susceptible to vote-switching,
and untold numbers other illegal and un-democratic schemes.

And in every case, done so as to benefit Biden's election.

And with that reported, suddenly the left does a 180 and says we don't need to even look into that? To prove it wrong? Just call it baseless, accept the results and move on?

FROM THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO REFUSED TO ACCEPT AN ELECTION FOR FOUR YEARS screaming bloody murder about it every day?

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, CHUMP?

That it was Trump and Americans rightly questioning and asking for the lawful investigation and vetting of the evidence to INSURE AN ELECTION WASN'T RIGGED that caused a protest gone riot at the Capitol and not the ACTUAL ACT OF TELLING AMERICA TO GO GET STUFFED? The power Elite announcing that they can do what they want, use the media to spin any lie and you just have to take it?

The over-arching intent here in this "election" was to quash our constitutional right to vote in free and fair elections, to block the rightful, winning candidate from taking office, and to steal future elections at every level. All of these maneuvers, and others yet to be revealed, in the aggregate, required central planning behind them.

1. Who delivered thousands of ballots by truck?
  2. Who drove the trucks?
  3. Did anyone have to pay for the trucks and drivers?
  4. Who summoned the drivers, in the wee hours, and
  5. who coordinated the delivery and timing?
  6. Who instigated the ‘water main’ break, or the equivalent excuse, in Atlanta?
  7. Who informed postal officials to instruct their workers to backdate ballots?
  8. Who directed postal workers to doctor ballots?
  9. Who directed poll workers to discard or destroy outside envelopes for mail-in ballots?
  10. Where were the ballot mills located?
  11. Who printed thousands of ‘Biden votes,’ and delivered them in pristine condition – thus indicating that the ballots had never been mailed, and virtually had never been handled?

The further we examine the attempted coup against the United States, the more apparent it becomes that huge financial backers were involved. Who had the political bent, the resources, and the organizational capability to engage in such an endeavor?

If there was a coup, it was to unelect, undo, block and render moot Trump's election.

If there was a coup, it was to spread such massive misinformation so to unelect Trump from office.

If there was a coup, it was to manufacture a false crisis to validate the desire to keep him from running again all the while turning the nation into a police state, lock it down, and criminalize all who dare think for themselves with open eyes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back