Biden Cannot Govern From The Center, Ending Trumpism Means Radical Action

Anybody that voted for Biden is a fucking moron.

This is Biden's America:

Massive Migrant Caravan From Honduras Busts Through Guatemala Border en Route to US

According to Center for Immigration Studies, the new caravan left San Pedro Sula, Honduras on Friday and is hoping to reach ‘paradise’ (United States) by January 20th.

Footage of the massive caravan heading to the US advancing toward Guatemala from Honduras was released on Friday evening
The Honduran migrants busted through the Guatemala border on Saturday.

Migrants overwhelmed the border security and trampled each other as they ran through the checkpoint.
The caravan was waiting months for Biden to win.

How come all the people that were glad that Biden won are the assholes of the world?

Tells us something, doesn't it?

Another hate and fear post. And another poster who was indoctrinated by the King of Hate and Fear, Donald J. Trump.

let us hope and pray that the US Senate Convicts Donald J. Trump on the Article of Impeachment.

Several of hte other posters on this site are talkign about "punishing" Trump voters, or how we can't have unity until they are "no more".

What would you make of that?
A bunch of old, sexually frustrated, fat ass Liberals whose wives have yellow teeth and mustaches need to let off some steam.
Sexually frustrated? I thought we were the promiscuous perverts?

Republican'ts staked out the sexual repression gig years ago.
Sexually frustrated? I thought we were the promiscuous perverts?

Until you become old, impotent, sexually frustrated, fat ass Liberals whose wives have yellow teeth and mustaches need to let off some steam.
Ah it's one of those republican't "I gotta have it both ways" contradictions.

I forgot cognitive dissonance is a key part of your party platform.

This is Biden's America:

Massive Migrant Caravan From Honduras Busts Through Guatemala Border en Route to US

According to Center for Immigration Studies, the new caravan left San Pedro Sula, Honduras on Friday and is hoping to reach ‘paradise’ (United States) by January 20th.

Footage of the massive caravan heading to the US advancing toward Guatemala from Honduras was released on Friday evening

Migrants overwhelmed the border security and trampled each other as they ran through the checkpoint.
Hondurans doing shit in Guatamala = Biden's America in your dementia ridden brain?
The future biden voters in this picture are headed for America

1610894942301.png

One mini gun would solve that problem.

View attachment 444263

That would have also solved the problem with the BLM and ANTIFA terrorists.
Indeependent. More tRumplings all about murder.

Care to comment?

I think it can be done. A majority of this country is still in between the two whacked-out ends.

Maybe Trump's insane four years will inspire Americans to open their minds and think for themselves a bit.

That's not a prediction. But here's hoping.
Perhaps you can stop interfering with other people. Our nation has enough on its plate right now. We do not need pie in the sky whacked out agendas. Biden is going to hamper the economy as we become more dependent on other nations to survive.
Biden will cripple America with the stupid green new deal nonsense

Last Wednesday, fully 93% of House Republicans voted against impeaching Trump for inciting insurrection, even after his attempted coup threatened their very lives. Prior to the raid, several Republican members of Congress repeated those lies on television and Twitter and at “Stop the Steal” events – encouraging Trump followers to “fight for America” and start “kicking ass”.

This is the culmination of the growing insanity of the GOP over the last four years. Trump has remade the Republican party into a white supremacist cult living within a counter-factual wonderland of lies and conspiracies. More than half of Republican voters – almost 40 million people – believe Trump won the 2020 race; 45% support the storming of the Capitol; 57% say he should be the Republican candidate in 2024.

There’s no “center” between the reality-based world and theirs.

Repealing all of Trumps executive orders, purging the entire federal government top to bottom, and signing HR 1 into law on day one, would accomplish that.
They are spreading this narrative so that they can stop anyone else from challenging them.
That they may orchestrate a staged fake assassination on Biden. And send him away to Argentina living under a new identity and gender like they have done to the Obama's. And they'll replace him with Kamala or Pence.
And so be prepare for another false flag.

oba-gif_10_delay-0.1s.gif

Racism, Misogyny, and intolerance of liberals wasn't part of Reagan Republicans nor is it conservatism.
Thats odd.

back in the day liberals accused reagan of the same stuff you later accused bush and trump of

any hint of voter reform has always been viewed by the left as proof that the Klan rides again

Racism is a disease regularly found among particular people.

Sure you do, you must know that very much like trump you are a terrible liar.
I see posts attacking whites all the time

I'm white, and no one has yet attacked me for the color of my skin. Yet I've been called a moron, an idiot and other epithets such as cum catcher by the poorly educated faux conservative and deplorable trumpanzees.

Trump has remade the Republican party into a white supremacist cult living within a counter-factual wonderland of lies and conspiracies.
Liberal dems continually play the race card in every argument they try to make
Your brainwashing is showing.
It's impossible to communicate a rational thought to people like the RWNJs. They have become so far removed from reality they are danger to themselves and everyone else.

Their insane blather on these message boards goes further off the rails as the weeks pass. Who will take the twice impeached president trump's place as their cult leader while he is seriously occupied as the defendant in the Manhattan District Attorney's case against him for bank and insurance fraud?

Which of his evil spawn will tell the RWNJs, each and every day, just how wonderful their former weasel-in-chief is, in his inimitable half sentences and rambling monologues that keep his cultists coming back for more? They need someone to push their buttons and drive them further and further from reality to keep their fantasy reality alive.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Sure you do, you must know that very much like trump you are a terrible liar.
I see posts attacking whites all the time

I'm white, and no one has yet attacked me for the color of my skin. Yet I've been called a moron, an idiot and other epithets such as cum catcher by the poorly educated faux conservative and deplorable trumpanzees.
And, oddly enough, the moderators say nothing to the RWNJs for those attacks. Once again proving their selective application of the message board rules.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

This is Biden's America:

Aren’t we still in a pandemic? Why the fuck are Liberals and Democrats cheering or defending a mass immigration at this time?? Yet these are the same people that get their panties in a bunch over a restaurant trying to stay open.

This is Biden's America:

Aren’t we still in a pandemic? Why the fuck are Liberals and Democrats cheering or defending a mass immigration at this time?? Yet these are the same people that get their panties in a bunch over a restaurant trying to stay open.

Yep. Libs just say shit.

The bit where they pretend to be concerned about the pandemic?

Just shit.

I think it can be done. A majority of this country is still in between the two whacked-out ends.

Maybe Trump's insane four years will inspire Americans to open their minds and think for themselves a bit.

Perhaps you can stop interfering with other people. Our nation has enough on its plate right now. We do not need pie in the sky whacked out agendas. Biden is going to hamper the economy as we become more dependent on other nations to survive.

Stupid green new deal nonsense? You don't even know what it is do you? So I know you're way to fucking stupid to know alternative energy jobs have far out paced fossil fuel jobs, and pay a lot more than fossil fuel jobs, right nitwit? There are only two types of people that don't like green energy jobs. Those that are to fucking stupid to even know what they are, and those that to fucking stupid to get one. I'm going with both in your case.

Stupid green new deal nonsense? You don't even know what it is do you? So I know you're way to fucking stupid to know alternative energy jobs have far out paced fossil fuel jobs, and pay a lot more than fossil fuel jobs, right nitwit? There are only two types of people that don't like green energy jobs. Those that are to fucking stupid to even know what they are, and those that to fucking stupid to get one. I'm going with both in your case.
There isn't even an actual bill to look at, and they're in full drama queen mode.

This is what the alternate universe has turned them into: Sobbing, paranoid snowflakes.

Mmm, no one doubts that you people have been throwing money at green energy alternatives like drunken sailors.

But that is not evidence that the tech is ready.

THe number that counts, is cost per unit of energy compared to coal or oil.

That you pretend otherwise, is you admitting that it is not ready.

New Topics

Forum List

Back