Biden cancels traditional Christmas Eve calls from kids

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Presidents have traditionally been known to take calls from children on Christmas Eve since 1955.

Last year, a dad named Jared beaming in from Oregon said 'Merry Christmas' and 'Let's Go Brandon' - code on the right for 'f**k Joe Biden' - after his kids told the president what they wanted from Santa Claus.

Biden seemed unphased at the time. 'Let's Go Brandon, I agree,' the president said in response.

Joe Biden avoids traditional Christmas Eve calls from kids about Santa

Well of course......Even carrying on an unrehearsed conversation with a child is beyond his capacity.

That and he can't smell the kid through the phone. ;)

Presidents have traditionally been known to take calls from children on Christmas Eve since 1955.

Last year, a dad named Jared beaming in from Oregon said 'Merry Christmas' and 'Let's Go Brandon' - code on the right for 'f**k Joe Biden' - after his kids told the president what they wanted from Santa Claus.

Biden seemed unphased at the time. 'Let's Go Brandon, I agree,' the president said in response.

Joe Biden avoids traditional Christmas Eve calls from kids about Santa

Well of course......Even carrying on an unrehearsed conversation with a child is beyond his capacity.

That and he can't smell the kid through the phone. ;)

Cool. Who needs him?

They were worried about the obvious:

Little girl: Hi Santa, this is Paige! I'm 7... and I want a new tablet for Christmas!

Pedo Pete: What are you wearing?

Forum List

Back