Biden cancels lowering the Flag

Oh, I think I found the reason:

“This year, we also recognized that in many of our communities, especially black and brown communities, there is a deep sense of distrust towards law enforcement; a distrust that has been exacerbated by the recent deaths of several black and brown people at the hands of law enforcement.

These deaths have resulted in a profound fear, trauma, pain and exhaustion for many black and brown Americans, and the resulting breakdown in trust between law enforcement and the communities they have sworn to protect and serve ultimately makes officers’ jobs harder and more dangerous as well.

“In order to rebuild that trust, our State, Local and Federal Government and law enforcement agencies must protect constitutional rights, ensure accountability for misconduct, and embrace policing that reflects community values and ensures community safety. These approaches benefit those who wear the badge and those who count on their protection.”

That's a bit much. Cops who died protecting our asses deserve a day of recognition, not a lecture.

That same fake narrative. Big lie.
Why must you democrats fuck things up for everybody?

What about the capitol police officer who died of a stroke? He was laid out in the Capitol itself, with flags lowered for days.

Biden is a jag-off.
Biden is Bold!
Biden is apologizing for honoring the police. This is the wrong place for it. If it had to be acknowledged that there were concerns among many about policing, I would have handled it much differently.

Forum List

Back