Biden Calls U.S. Troops "Stupid Bastards"

This shouldn't surprise anyone.

I willing to bet the Fake News MSM knew this video was about to resurface so to counter this they ran the Fake News story about Trump calling Veteran's losers.

"blame others for what you do"
-Saul Alinsky

Don't you understand John, Joe actually meant that as a COMPLIMENT, just like calling a voter a lying, dog-faced pony soldier. :smoke:

BTW, already a thread on this.

I willing to bet the Fake News MSM knew this video was about to resurface so to counter this they ran the Fake News story about Trump calling Veteran's losers.

-Saul Alinsky

Don't you understand John, Joe actually meant that as a COMPLIMENT, just like calling a voter a lying, dog-faced pony soldier. :smoke:

C'mon man ...

If they voluntarily stood there and listened to that senile fucker's insipid gibberish in the first place, then they are dumb bastards. I was pissed when Shelia Jackass Lee spoke at our deployment ceremony, but I was told matter of factly that I would stand there at attention and be quiet without any more hand gestures by the Battalion CO, who whispered he agreed with me.

Wow! No respect at all for our military. It makes total sensed now why Fake News came up with this bullshit Atlantic hit piece. They're trying to deflect on what the Sleepy Joe said calling them "stupid bastards".

-Saul Alinsky

C'mon man ...

No, seriously, it was started a day ago, so don't be surprised if they close or merge this one.

We have hearsay saying that Trump degraded veterans, we have Biden ON TAPE degrading them......and the left defends Biden and says Trump is guilty.

And you wonder why the left will get their asses handed to them in November.

Fake video.
tenor.gif

While most of the criticism of TRUMP is FAKE.......this sentiment expressed by draft-dodging Biden is all to real

As a veteran, I cannot except this kind of degrading comments.
Thanks for your service to this country, bottlecap. I am a person who prays frequently for America's vets. We have the joy and priveledge of having many of you who served in wars from Korea, Viet Nam and more. I'm sorry the demented man said such an unkind thing to our nation's vets.I pray that this nation heals from such vicious speech in the future. It is good to have you here.

If funny to watch our Leftist Extremist friends try to downplay this video ...

Know it certainly will just secure the choice Americans will be making in the voting booth come November.

Normal thinking Americans are the REAL "Woke Culture" .....

We know who these Commie Bastards are .... and will be voting accordingly.

"Clap for that you stupid bastards"

Gee, I wonder if Trump will mention this at todays rally :icon_rolleyes:

Biden is blunt. And not one single Military Member took umbrage with that. Too bad the rest of the speech was edited out. It's taken out of context.

We know the military guys didn’t get overly offended, because they are real men, not stupid soy boys like you. The issue here is that Biden was annoyed by them not being enthusiastic and he lost his temper. He’s an unhinged lunatic at heart, just like most the lefties on this board.

And he used his sense of humor. He had been around military families for much of his adult life so he has adopted some of those traits. No one found it out of the ordinary and quite entertaining. Both Biden and the Troops know that he doesn't really think they are Stupid Bastards. Unlike Rump who believes they are all losers.

You thinking that the troops aren't offended by a politician calling them "stupid" let alone bastards in the same sentence, uh means either one or two things. Either you are stupid or you think that the troops are so stupid that it just flew right over their heads while they sat their with dumb grins on their faces not realizing what just happened. The troops aren't going to forget how the Demoncrats attempted to destroy the military with base closures, no spare parts, and healthcare that was to die for.

Trump 2020... MAGA

You thinking that the troops aren't offended by a politician calling them "stupid" let alone bastards in the same sentence, uh means either one or two things. Either you are stupid or you think that the troops are so stupid that it just flew right over their heads while they sat their with dumb grins on their faces not realizing what just happened. The troops aren't going to forget how the Demoncrats attempted to destroy the military with base closures, no spare parts, and healthcare that was to die for.

Trump 2020... MAGA
Yep ...

They really are that Stupid.

Trump 2020... MAGA
Yep ...

They really are that Stupid.
Is it the people here who think the troops are ok with Biden as he worked them over like that or is it actually the troops who sat there being obedient to their master while he called them stupid, otherwise
We have hearsay saying that Trump degraded veterans, we have Biden ON TAPE degrading them......and the left defends Biden and says Trump is guilty.

And you wonder why the left will get their asses handed to them in November.
The same with Burishma at Ukraine. Again Biden caught red handed on tape.

The troops aren't going to forget how the Demoncrats attempted to destroy the military with base closures, no spare parts, and healthcare that was to die for.

That must be why military ballots end up getting tossed in a ditch some where.

The military is solidly behind Trump, as are the police.

You are not properly informed. Military? Here’s 2 links to proved that.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...-trump-as-commander-in-chief-poll?context=amp

The poll shows the president trailing Joe Biden by 6 points. He led Hillary Clinton by 20 points in a comparable poll four years ago.

"Clap for that you stupid bastards"

Gee, I wonder if Trump will mention this at todays rally :icon_rolleyes:

Biden is blunt. And not one single Military Member took umbrage with that. Too bad the rest of the speech was edited out. It's taken out of context.

But when Trump is constantly taken out of context it's good.

The difference?

Trump creates his own self inflicted wounds. Biden does not.
Trump tweets and retweeted nonsense. Biden does not.
Biden supporters does not tweets or publish fake news media.
Trump supporters tweets and published fake information and fake news media.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

Forum List

Back