Biden Calls U.S. Troops "Stupid Bastards"

"Clap for that you stupid bastards"

Gee, I wonder if Trump will mention this at todays rally :icon_rolleyes:

What's that phrase you tin foil hats always like to use when defending Trump..oh ya..taken out of context!!..(chuckle) It wasn't said in a derogatory sense at all, unlike Trump's remarks which were.

What remarks by Trump, liar?

You really have to laugh at the looney left. They claim the right is always making excuses for Trump but they did the same exact thing for eight years and are doing it again for sock puppet Biden. And somehow they don’t see the hypocrisy

Biden is blunt. And not one single Military Member took umbrage with that. Too bad the rest of the speech was edited out. It's taken out of context.

You talked to all of them them huh, ya lying pos?

Biden is blunt. And not one single Military Member took umbrage with that. Too bad the rest of the speech was edited out. It's taken out of context.

Biden is a senile old coot.

Anyone with a functioning brain stem should know that a sound byte like that is going to get passed around, no matter whether it's "out of context" or not.

Henry still "consulting' potential leaders ?
henry-kissinger-military-men.jpg

We know the military guys didn’t get overly offended, because they are real men, not stupid soy boys like you. The issue here is that Biden was annoyed by them not being enthusiastic and he lost his temper. He’s an unhinged lunatic at heart, just like most the lefties on this board.

We know the military guys didn’t get overly offended, because they are real men, not stupid soy boys like you. The issue here is that Biden was annoyed by them not being enthusiastic and he lost his temper. He’s an unhinged lunatic at heart, just like most the lefties on this board.

And he used his sense of humor. He had been around military families for much of his adult life so he has adopted some of those traits. No one found it out of the ordinary and quite entertaining. Both Biden and the Troops know that he doesn't really think they are Stupid Bastards. Unlike Rump who believes they are all losers.

The issue here is that Biden was annoyed by them not being enthusiastic and he lost his temper.

Atleast he didn't call them lying dog faced pony soldiers...which he saved for a 21 year old girl & humiliated her on national TV.

How presidential!

Two old ladies lying in bed,
One rolls over to the other and says,
" I want to be an airborne ranger, live the life of sex and danger"....

New Topics

Forum List

Back