Biden Calls Jill VP

Yes, yes, yes...

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe gaffe No. 1,243...

Dog bites Man...

Not exactly news...

Although Faux News is all over that like flies on $hit already...

Pouncing like the good little RumpBots that they are...

But... in the REAL world... what the hell... it's a pimple... it's a flea... it's a gnat... it's a flyspeck...

So long as the guy gets the Big Stuff more right than wrong, it's enough, for a Placeholder President, until someone new and better comes along in 2024...

Old Joe got hired to do two things...

1. get Rump out of the Oval Office

2. hold the fort until the cavalry comes over the hill

I don't expect much more from him, and couldn't care less about most of his gaffes... this one included...

Q Bush pronounced nuclear poorly and your MSM ran with it for 8 years and their gullible followers did the same. Ahahahaahhahaahha.

Another Biden gaffe.....
White House Alters Transcript to Clean Up After Yet Another Biden Gaffe
View attachment 625695
Biden said of First Lady Jill Biden: “And I’m deeply proud of the work she’s doing as first lady with Joining Forces initiative she started with Michelle Obama when she was vice president, and now carries on.” In the WhiteHouse.gov version, we get “And I’m deeply proud of the work she is doing as First Lady with Joining Forces initiative she started with Michelle Obama when "I" was Vice President and now carries on.”

Another verbal accident and the WH has another 'clean up on aisle 3' moment.
It's the thing! You know. what it is. The thing. Come on, man!

I hope Joe doesn't have some sort of accident because the look in the White House is not
getting better and the worst administration in the last 40 years is not in any condition to
run against a fern, let alone Trump or DeSantis although whose fault is that?

We all know how all members of the cabal sprang into action to steal the election did their thing!
And furthermore we are now seeing news stories we never would have seen two years ago!
Like his gaffes. His inability to keep a train of thought on the tracks. Or this other post where Joe mixes up who his wife is.

The Deep State will have no choice but to remove Biden through some nefarious plot.

Another brain anyeurism, perhaps. One he will not recover from this time.

It is amazing how you TDSers can turn any thread into Trump bashing. Biden fucked up.....again.....and the WH altered the transcript to cover it up. Makes one wonder what else they're covering up. You know damn well, that IF that were Trump you guys would be running around with your hair on fire.
Unfortunately we have a presidential situation that cannot be easily just brushed off.

Unfortunately we have a presidential situation that cannot be easily just brushed off.
With the way Biden is destroying America, it seems he's his own worst political enemy. Even Democrats are seeing this but they don't have the candidates or demographic to overcome Biden's fuck ups.

Forum List

Back