Biden calls for decency and Republicans take it as a personal attack

Should have treated Trump "decently" over the last 4 years.

Fuck that fucking child molester.
And fuck your lies, liar.
Fuck you dickweed you get what you gave
I give out the truth. Something your ilk wouldn't know about. 20,000 plus lies by your pos criminal president, and he lost the election. Fuck that worthless bastard.
HaHaHaHaHa--You better start fact checking China Joe and Kameltoe, moron. You wouldn't know the truth if it crawled up your ass and set up shop.

Come on Racist American and you think you would.

View attachment 447729

Seriously, you racist would never see him as anything other than a black man.

I never saw him as anything but a standard lefty.

I opposed him, less strongly than I did Bill Clinton, or Kerry, who offended me more on various political issues.

You are a wace baiting asshole.

FUCK YOU.

Suck me, Fuck boy you'll get more. You ass clowns hated Pres. Obama because he was a Democrat, but you hated even more because he was a black man that became POTUS.

I was a partisan republican and an ideological conservative before Obama and I am one now after Obama. And I am likely to be one, for the rest of my life.

The idea that a dem president's skin color matters to me, is something only a fucking retard would say.

YOu are that fucking, wace baiting, cock sucking retard.

So, fuck you.

That is all that matters to most of you weak ass, cocksuckers. You are one of those people who will throw a rock and then hide his hand, so go fuck yourself.

Really? You think that the Right does not have a lot of hard core Partisans who judge people by Party? Or hard core Ideologues who are all about hard core right wing Ideologies?

Cause when I see or engage in conservatives discussions, that is what it generally is about. Partisan politics, and ideological issues.

YOu are just a wace baiting partisan zealot, who knows that your wace baiting, is the basis of YOUR party's power base.

So, when I demolish, as I have done so in this thread, you get pissed off.

I am a partisan Republican and an Ideological Conservative, and I opposed Obama on partisan and ideological grounds.

As I did, all the democratic presidents and presidential candidates since Jimmy Carter.

That is me being completely non-racist.

Your refusal to admit that, about me, or all the other millions and millions of partisan republicans and ideological conservatives,

is you lying about millions of good people and tearing this nation apart, for partisan advantage.

You are the asshole here, not me.

Really? What's the matter, revealing that guilty conscience? Biden didn't mention any names, but it didn't take much like Rand Paul and Tucker Carlson to come out of the wood work by exposing themselves for exactly who and what they are. It's the likes of these folks that caused the insurrection. Look all you white supremacists, we know who you are, as much as you know who you are. You all are no mystery and never have been.

The fact that these thugs, Qanon, proud boys, bugaloo's, skin heads, rednecks, white supremacists, white trash, otherwise known as Trump supporters, are all one and the same. They have no interest in decency. That's how they tripped up and let the cat out of the bag by responding to it as a personal attack.

Left to their own devices, they'd kill anyone and everyone who wasn't like them.

I'm feeling your cry for unity. :auiqs.jpg:

I am too. It's called law and order unity. Remember that?

I remember YOUR "unity" for the last 4 years.

Its payback time now fool.

The Thief-in-Chief gets all the unity you gave President Trump

I give out the truth. Something your ilk wouldn't know about. 20,000 plus lies by your pos criminal president, and he lost the election. Fuck that worthless bastard.
HaHaHaHaHa--You better start fact checking China Joe and Kameltoe, moron. You wouldn't know the truth if it crawled up your ass and set up shop.

View attachment 447729

I opposed him, less strongly than I did Bill Clinton, or Kerry, who offended me more on various political issues.

FUCK YOU.

Suck me, Fuck boy you'll get more. You ass clowns hated Pres. Obama because he was a Democrat, but you hated even more because he was a black man that became POTUS.

I was a partisan republican and an ideological conservative before Obama and I am one now after Obama. And I am likely to be one, for the rest of my life.

The idea that a dem president's skin color matters to me, is something only a fucking retard would say.

So, fuck you.

That is all that matters to most of you weak ass, cocksuckers. You are one of those people who will throw a rock and then hide his hand, so go fuck yourself.

Really? You think that the Right does not have a lot of hard core Partisans who judge people by Party? Or hard core Ideologues who are all about hard core right wing Ideologies?

Cause when I see or engage in conservatives discussions, that is what it generally is about. Partisan politics, and ideological issues.

YOu are just a wace baiting partisan zealot, who knows that your wace baiting, is the basis of YOUR party's power base.

I am a partisan Republican and an Ideological Conservative, and I opposed Obama on partisan and ideological grounds.

As I did, all the democratic presidents and presidential candidates since Jimmy Carter.

Your refusal to admit that, about me, or all the other millions and millions of partisan republicans and ideological conservatives,

is you lying about millions of good people and tearing this nation apart, for partisan advantage.

You can change the names around all you like, you are pretty much a right wing, racist Trump Humper.

Really? What's the matter, revealing that guilty conscience? Biden didn't mention any names, but it didn't take much like Rand Paul and Tucker Carlson to come out of the wood work by exposing themselves for exactly who and what they are. It's the likes of these folks that caused the insurrection. Look all you white supremacists, we know who you are, as much as you know who you are. You all are no mystery and never have been.

The fact that these thugs, Qanon, proud boys, bugaloo's, skin heads, rednecks, white supremacists, white trash, otherwise known as Trump supporters, are all one and the same. They have no interest in decency. That's how they tripped up and let the cat out of the bag by responding to it as a personal attack.

Left to their own devices, they'd kill anyone and everyone who wasn't like them.

Ironic given that's what you people have shown the last year. Attacking police, attack federal buildings, burning cities, and threatening to burn down the country if you don't get what you want..... and then claiming that's what we would do?

Do you not see what Biden's fake calls for unity and decency are falling on deaf ears? Read your own post. You are the reason why, there will be no unity, and shouldn't be. You don't have any interest in decency and you made that clear in that post right there.

Hypocrite much? You wrote that... in a post about how "others" don't want decency? While engaging in the very act of not being a decent person? You condemn yourself in your own post, and you will be judged for it.

I personally can't wait :)

View attachment 447729

FUCK YOU.

So, fuck you.

You can change the names around all you like, you are pretty much a right wing, racist Trump Humper.

Same to you, bigot.

You expect "decency" after everything the left has done the past 4 years? Just be thankful that a civil war didnt happen.

Yes both sides should be thankful. It would have been bad for both sides honestly! And the saddest part of it all is that a Bold face liar would have torn this country farther apart than he has already just to keep the power of the job, without actually doing the job.

Yea, now that's the crazy part. He wanted to become president while actually being a King/Dictator/Authoritarian without actually doing the job. WTF? And he incited violence on his way out the door. What a straight piece of shit he is.

What on earth are you talking about? No matter how hard you awful people try, this quote will always exist and easily refute your pathetic lies.

Trump: "I want you to go out and peacefully let them hear your voices"

/discussion

DUDE!!!! Give it up!! He incited a damn riot! Those fucknuts went in the Capitol with Zipties! I

You expect "decency" after everything the left has done the past 4 years? Just be thankful that a civil war didnt happen.

Yes both sides should be thankful. It would have been bad for both sides honestly! And the saddest part of it all is that a Bold face liar would have torn this country farther apart than he has already just to keep the power of the job, without actually doing the job.

Yea, now that's the crazy part. He wanted to become president while actually being a King/Dictator/Authoritarian without actually doing the job. WTF? And he incited violence on his way out the door. What a straight piece of shit he is.

What on earth are you talking about? No matter how hard you awful people try, this quote will always exist and easily refute your pathetic lies.

Trump: "I want you to go out and peacefully let them hear your voices"

/discussion

Lol! Man come on! Well since Trump can't seem to secure legal representation at this time I hope you have a law degree! Lol..yeah that's what he said after saying let's" March on the Capitol". If that statement is his defense is your he's going to definitely be Impeached again. Boy, you guys are nuts!
Um, numbnuts; it's not race bait its the truth bitch!! HERES a list of a few things: 1.All Mexicans are rapist.

Except he never said that. That you open with a lie, shows that your gish galloping list deserves no more consideration.

My point stands. This nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks, since the early 60s.

The vast majority of what has been called "Wacism" since then, was actually just differences of opinion on the best way to reach that.

That your side pretends otherwise, is you guy being a bunch of lying, race baiting whores.
He did say all of those things!! I know you probably get all your news and talking points from conservative shows and your numb, conservative brain doesn't want to face the facts.

This Divisive Clown of a wanna be Dictator caused and emboldened the wretches of this society to come out of the shadows and from under the white hoods.

So, the idea that you would boldly lie and say he didn't say those things tell me everything I need to know about you, that you like alot of you jackasses will defend Dear leader and what he said and did no matter what.

What he said was that illegals that Mexico sends us, and not their best people, and listed a number of examples, including "rapists" among other ways that those they send are flawed.

He specifically said that "some of them are nice people", to clarify for the slower among us, that he was not saying that "all " mexicans are like that, or even not all the illegals are like that.

Some are. Some are enough to be concerned about.

YOu are a fucking moron.

My point stands.

This nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks, since the early 60s.

The vast majority of what has been called "Wacism" since then, was actually just differences of opinion on the best way to reach that.

That your side pretends otherwise, is you guy being a bunch of lying, race baiting whores.
Yeah asswipe you conviently tried to ignore the part about saving The confederate bullshit though huh?
You said none of his policies were strictly for whites and I easily showed and told you that you're a bold face lie!

That's the problem instead of facing reality like Trump they're more people who actually want this country to live out its creed than the dumb asses like you who don't. 80 million legit votes! So that's about 9 million more of the true "patriots ".

When you use a gish gallop list, like you did, part of the strength of it, is that the accusations reinforce each other. A person who was bad enough person to do A. is easily believed to be a bad enough person to do B. ANd of course, by teh time you get to c or e, people are just accepting accusations as proof.

BUT, that works the other way too.

I debunked your very first point. If you lied about that, then the rest of the list, becomes LESS CREDIBLE.

AND, further more, that your response when your first point is challenged, instead of admitting it, is to try to change the subject?

you just sabotaged your credibility even more.

My point thus, wins.

We have had a bi-partisan consensus on equality for blacks since the early 60s, and the vast majority of what is called "wacism" during that time, has really been disagreements on how to best reach that equality.

And people like you, that are constantly wace baiting, are fucking liars and assholes, tearing this nation apart.
Man stop! I'm done with your asinine conversation! You actually think that sticking to one point debunks everything else I said and showed you is enough to let me know you're full of shit.

I shot your argument down with 5 points and I probably could go to about a 100, but your mind is made up and I can't and won't change it.

Like you said you're old so if you haven't evolved or changed now you don't want to or you're incapable. So don't tell me about black people and what we go through if you're not black, and act like this clown and his cohorts didn't do all they could in 4 years to put judges, laws and change laws to reverse alot of things that would give minorities more power.

So I stand on the reality that some of you guys are just staunchly against any change or scared of minorities getting any advancements in this country.

1. If you don't want someone to take one point, and crush it, and then point out that that means your whole list is bullshit, then pick your strongest example and be prepared to seriously and honestly discuss the issue.

2. I mean, why would you NOT want to do that? MMMM? Hint: Because on some level, you know you are lying.

3. YOur assumptions about my age, mean nothing to me.

4. From what I have heard, Trump's judges were good conservatives, which is to say, good judges. YOu got a complaint to make about them, make it and give an example.

5. Your best example. You pull that gish galloping shit again, I won't be so nice as to just take the first one. I will pick the stupidest and ridicule you mercilessly.

Ohhh I'm scared!! You can't ridicule me about anything. You're attempt to deflect all my other points and me shooting the bullshit you said down is laughable!

Like I said adress the Confederate MONUMENTS if he didn't have policies for White people. You won't. Mmmmm: I wonder why? Because you know I'm right.

I can take one of your points and mercilessly roast you too. And give that "Bi-partisan" line a rest dude! If you haven't lived as a black man or been black since "1960" that study is just some media hogwash! I guess that's your go to line when ever you hear racism or systematic racism huh?

Well please come up with a different line because you and that study tired and old. That shit hasn't changed many lives in America, because if they did Trump and Mitch wouldn't fight so hard to keep things the way they were pre-Obama

1. You choose to use the Gish Gallop tactic. I thus, got to address one of them and prove the list to be weak.

2. Nope. you don't get to just ignore the fact that I debunked your first point and move on to the next.

3. Not sure what "study" you are referring to. Both parties have been committed to racial equality for blacks since the early 60s. That is my conclusion based on my reading of history. You disagree, take your best shot.

4. And saying "black" doesn't get you shit.

1.You obviously been living in a bubble! Both parties haven't been committed to racial equality since the 60s! Two of the most influential Black leaders were assassinated in the 60s you dimwitted fool! I'm sure at least one or both sides of the government had a hand in that dummy!

2. John and Robert Kennedy tried to get racial equality for blacks in the 60s and both were assassinated with one or both sides of the government in on it! Somebody gave Hoover and the FBI the ok to kill all 4 of those guys.

3. Your reading history don't mean Jack shit when it comes to real life! What the fuck is wrong with you? How can you say well " I read about " racial equality" being practiced in the 60s so In your idiotic words "wasicm" is a myth and isn't relevant today, because this dude on the internet read that they did studies on it from the 60s...duhhh

Conspiracy theories arent valid arguments. I see zero proof that either political party supported those assassinations. Furthermore, i see zero evidence that the Kennedy's were shot because they were trying to achieve racial equality.

You debate like a child.

View attachment 447729

FUCK YOU.

Some negroid posters can never evolve beyond.....'das waycist'

Well too bad for you RacistHornet, you have already admitted you are a racist. Idiot.

You've admitted that you call people wacist, for no reason. Because you are a fucking retard.
Yep and feels sorry for himself constantly. I enjoy defeating him in debates.

Now that's funny, "Hey I won the debates against you." "Oh I ok since you claimed it, it must be true." Smfh.
It is true. Want me to pull up the feeds and embarrass you further?

By all means please do.

You are not fooling anyone, not even yourself.

View attachment 447729

FUCK YOU.

So, fuck you.

Interesting.

To you, words like "partisan", or "ideologue" or "racist" are nothing but "names" to call people?

That was really revealing.

I understand that to you people, that, yes, such words are meaningless other than as "names" to call people. Hence my repeated use of the meme of you people being monkeys throwing shit.

BUT, in reality, words like, "partisan", or "ideologue" or "racist" have actual MEANINGS, and pointing out that one or two applies, INSTEAD of another one,

means that the thing or person being labeled, is something very different.

Ideologically speaking I am a paleo-conservative. That means something. That means that when George Bush put us naval forces in the Black Sea to deter Russian aggression against Georgia, I opposed that based on ideological grounds.

"Ideologue" is not a meaningless piece of shit, for a monkey to throw at a human being.

I was opposing the Dem candidate of 2008, before the 2008 dem primary STARTED.

That the winner of it was black, meant less than nothing to me.

You are an asshole. FUCK YOU.

Okay he wants unity? Tell Pelosi and Schumer to leave Trump alone. How is that?

No.

Then there is no unity, fuck off.

We don't cut deals with you Traitors and Terrorists. There are enough Republicans surfacing now that everyone can work with to make things right again. You lost.

Your post contradicts itself. You're an idiot.

And you ain't invited.

View attachment 447729

FUCK YOU.

So, fuck you.

Same to you, bigot.

Back to you Trump Humper.

View attachment 447729

FUCK YOU.

So, fuck you.

Same to you, bigot.

Except, not really. YOu are the bigot here, not us.

I judge people based on what they say, what they do, and you lie about it. YOu are a filthy lying whore.

I'm all for giving Biden the same respect that the left wanted to give their last President, none!

Tell me why any should be given.

It has to be earned. Now, let Biden earn respect.

I'm all for giving Biden the same respect that the left wanted to give their last President, none!

Tell me why any should be given.

It has to be earned. Now, let Biden earn respect.

It is too late for Biden to earn respect. He ran and won using the divisive and dishonest techniques that the left has been using for ever.

He can go fuck himself.

View attachment 447729

FUCK YOU.

So, fuck you.

Same to you, bigot.

Except, not really. YOu are the bigot here, not us.

I judge people based on what they say, what they do, and you lie about it. YOu are a filthy lying whore.

That's what I am judging you on, the racist, right wing propaganda that has come out of your filthy sewer. Keep sucking ass Trump Humper, you are good at it.

View attachment 447729

FUCK YOU.

So, fuck you.

Same to you, bigot.

Same to you, bigot.

Hey BWK , do you believe Western Civilization is superior to other cultures?

Not at all. Most civilizations haven't destroyed their own environment as much as we have on so many different levels. What other country on the planet has gone to the trouble of mass producing monoculture agricultural products by way of herbicides, pesticides, and chemical fertilizers, where by the soils become sterilized, and depend on these commercial fertilizers to keep them built up?

Do you believe white supremacists have the right to murder at will, because someone is black or brown?

Do you believe that blacks should be able to murder other blacks at will in our major cities while the Democrats who run those cities attempt to distract from that by claiming the real problem is white racists killing blacks?

Hey BWK , do you believe Western Civilization is superior to other cultures?

Not at all. Most civilizations haven't destroyed their own environment as much as we have on so many different levels. What other country on the planet has gone to the trouble of mass producing monoculture agricultural products by way of herbicides, pesticides, and chemical fertilizers, where by the soils become sterilized, and depend on these commercial fertilizers to keep them built up?

Do you believe white supremacists have the right to murder at will, because someone is black or brown?

Do you believe that blacks should be able to murder other blacks at will in our major cities while the Democrats who run those cities attempt to distract from that by claiming the real problem is white racists killing blacks?

The answer is yes. These are racists bigots, who are completely disconnected from reality. They would rather a million black people murdered, than let go of their racism against white people.

It's just a fact. The shrine to that criminal George Floyd, is a perfect poetic justice example.

The fact the place turned into a no-go zone for cops, resulting in massive rape and murder, violence and anarchy, is actually the best possible way to illustrate what people like the other poster are all about.

That's their legacy. They could care less if thousands of blacks were victimized, as long as they attack their pretend monster.

View attachment 447729

FUCK YOU.

So, fuck you.

LOL, Superbruther disagrees with this post?!

1611663243787.png

Forum List

Back