Biden calls for decency and Republicans take it as a personal attack

Should have treated Trump "decently" over the last 4 years.

Fuck that fucking child molester.
And fuck your lies, liar.
Fuck you dickweed you get what you gave
I give out the truth. Something your ilk wouldn't know about. 20,000 plus lies by your pos criminal president, and he lost the election. Fuck that worthless bastard.
HaHaHaHaHa--You better start fact checking China Joe and Kameltoe, moron. You wouldn't know the truth if it crawled up your ass and set up shop.

Come on Racist American and you think you would.

View attachment 447729

Seriously, you racist would never see him as anything other than a black man.

I never saw him as anything but a standard lefty.

I opposed him, less strongly than I did Bill Clinton, or Kerry, who offended me more on various political issues.

You are a wace baiting asshole.

FUCK YOU.

Some negroid posters can never evolve beyond.....'das waycist'

Last edited:
No moron. Biden calls for decency now.

What happened to call for decency over the last four years?

Or are you to fucking stupid to get even that simple concept?
Biden wasn't president, Trump was. Trump wanted division, not decency. Try again.
The DNC has promoted division for four years--liberal/conservative, POC/White, Male/Female, LGBTQXYZ/Straight, right to life/pro abortion, Trump, Trump, Trump. You are a blind brainwashed DNC shill who couldn't find your own ass with both hands in the daylight with a flashlight.
And you have no argument. Just a rant over who knows wtf about.
What is it, reading comprehension isn't required in your democrat schools. The OP says Biden called for decency--I heard him say UNITY. I very clearly explained how the democrats have fought unity tooth and nail for the last four years with their divisive tactics and now they want to play nice. Fuck them. Tell me about the "decency" Piglosi displayed when she tore up the SoU speech.
Criminals breaking the law for four years requires accountability before unity can be a thing. Are you so fucking stupid that you don't know that?

The speech by Trump that Pelosi tore up was littered with part of Trump's 20,000 plus lies. Fuck Trump and his illegal ass. That mf is going to jail.

Patient in the mental ward says, "The speech by Trump that Pelosi tore up was littered with part of Trump's 20,000 plus lies. Fuck Trump and his illegal ass. That mf is going to jail."

Surely, a cry for "Unity"

Biden bragging about the extent of his corruption!

OMG! Are you this goddamn ignorant? This shit has been debunked so many times it's getting crusty. Try and keep up. Fuck you people are behind; Fact check: Biden leveraged $1B in aid to Ukraine to oust corrupt prosecutor, not to help his son

It has NOT been debunked. People who follow the liberal agenda or ideology cannot be trusted to tell the truth. He even admitted it on video. An unedited video.

You claim unity requires honesty and accountability, but what you really mean is that you want accountability for the other side, not your side. You already failed at honesty.

Really? What's the matter, revealing that guilty conscience? Biden didn't mention any names, but it didn't take much like Rand Paul and Tucker Carlson to come out of the wood work by exposing themselves for exactly who and what they are. It's the likes of these folks that caused the insurrection. Look all you white supremacists, we know who you are, as much as you know who you are. You all are no mystery and never have been.

The fact that these thugs, Qanon, proud boys, bugaloo's, skin heads, rednecks, white supremacists, white trash, otherwise known as Trump supporters, are all one and the same. They have no interest in decency. That's how they tripped up and let the cat out of the bag by responding to it as a personal attack.

Left to their own devices, they'd kill anyone and everyone who wasn't like them.

Okay he wants unity? Tell Pelosi and Schumer to leave Trump alone. How is that?

Trump has no relationship with unity or the law. No one is above the law. Unity and the law have nothing to do with each other. Stop defending criminals. It's pathetic.

What exact law did Trump break? Be exact, or shut up.

Already answered it many times before on this forum with links. You look for them.

Links from politifact don't count.

No links from you do count. You lose again.

Biden wasn't president, Trump was. Trump wanted division, not decency. Try again.
The DNC has promoted division for four years--liberal/conservative, POC/White, Male/Female, LGBTQXYZ/Straight, right to life/pro abortion, Trump, Trump, Trump. You are a blind brainwashed DNC shill who couldn't find your own ass with both hands in the daylight with a flashlight.
What is it, reading comprehension isn't required in your democrat schools. The OP says Biden called for decency--I heard him say UNITY. I very clearly explained how the democrats have fought unity tooth and nail for the last four years with their divisive tactics and now they want to play nice. Fuck them. Tell me about the "decency" Piglosi displayed when she tore up the SoU speech.
Criminals breaking the law for four years requires accountability before unity can be a thing. Are you so fucking stupid that you don't know that?

The speech by Trump that Pelosi tore up was littered with part of Trump's 20,000 plus lies. Fuck Trump and his illegal ass. That mf is going to jail.

Patient in the mental ward says, "The speech by Trump that Pelosi tore up was littered with part of Trump's 20,000 plus lies. Fuck Trump and his illegal ass. That mf is going to jail."

OMG! Are you this goddamn ignorant? This shit has been debunked so many times it's getting crusty. Try and keep up. Fuck you people are behind; Fact check: Biden leveraged $1B in aid to Ukraine to oust corrupt prosecutor, not to help his son

It has NOT been debunked. People who follow the liberal agenda or ideology cannot be trusted to tell the truth. He even admitted it on video. An unedited video.

You claim unity requires honesty and accountability, but what you really mean is that you want accountability for the other side, not your side. You already failed at honesty.

Accountability and the law do not pick sides you ignorant fuck.

I give out the truth. Something your ilk wouldn't know about. 20,000 plus lies by your pos criminal president, and he lost the election. Fuck that worthless bastard.
HaHaHaHaHa--You better start fact checking China Joe and Kameltoe, moron. You wouldn't know the truth if it crawled up your ass and set up shop.

View attachment 447729

I opposed him, less strongly than I did Bill Clinton, or Kerry, who offended me more on various political issues.

FUCK YOU.

Suck me, Fuck boy you'll get more. You ass clowns hated Pres. Obama because he was a Democrat, but you hated even more because he was a black man that became POTUS.

View attachment 447729

FUCK YOU.

Well too bad for you RacistHornet, you have already admitted you are a racist. Idiot.

Decency is a word that people like you knew no definition of for the last four plus years, so why should his supporters take anything you people say seriously?
Because I don't view four years of criminality as having any relationship with decency. Trump's supporters should have seen that immediately for themselves. No one should have to point that out to them. I sincerely believe God gave us all the intelligence of conscience. What I say should be irrelevant. But what their conscience tells them is a different story. Don't listen to anyone but your own conscience. When I found out that Trump stole millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer, all 74 million Trump voters should have listened to their conscience then. They didn't, and that is why they are so sour. That is why they invented this illegal voter fraud nonsense. Trump supporters have been fighting their own guilty conscience since day one.
Its not a guilty conscience; it's their insatiable appetite to keep the status quo just like the politicians they love! They want to keep certain things and certain positions in this country " like the good old times " when it was white only and no minorities or women had little to any say so in government

You act like the last 60 years didn't happen.

I have never seen such a time in my life. And I am not young.

Nothing in Trump's administration was about "whites only" you race baiting assfucker.
Um, I knew so of you guys were dense! Or he'll bent on trying to prove a asinine point that Ray Charles could see.

Decency is a word that people like you knew no definition of for the last four plus years, so why should his supporters take anything you people say seriously?
Because I don't view four years of criminality as having any relationship with decency. Trump's supporters should have seen that immediately for themselves. No one should have to point that out to them. I sincerely believe God gave us all the intelligence of conscience. What I say should be irrelevant. But what their conscience tells them is a different story. Don't listen to anyone but your own conscience. When I found out that Trump stole millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer, all 74 million Trump voters should have listened to their conscience then. They didn't, and that is why they are so sour. That is why they invented this illegal voter fraud nonsense. Trump supporters have been fighting their own guilty conscience since day one.
Its not a guilty conscience; it's their insatiable appetite to keep the status quo just like the politicians they love! They want to keep certain things and certain positions in this country " like the good old times " when it was white only and no minorities or women had little to any say so in government

Nothing in Trump's administration was about "whites only" you race baiting assfucker.
Um, numbnuts; it's not race bait its the truth bitch!! HERES a list of a few things: 1.All Mexicans are rapist. 2. All Muslims are terrorists. 3. Charlottesville, they're good people. 4. Colin Kaperenick. 5. And of course; Fucking CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS and BUILDINGS he tried to stop from being removed! Thats just a few of the "good old times " white only status quo things your failed dictator fought to preserve for the white folks. DICKHEAD

View attachment 447729

FUCK YOU.

Some caucausoid posters can't evolve from beyond ..being hypocritical, undercover racist and when called on its "Im not racist you are".

Um, I knew so of you guys were dense! Or he'll bent on trying to prove a asinine point that Ray Charles could see.

Um, numbnuts; it's not race bait its the truth bitch!! HERES a list of just a few things said or did: 1.All Mexicans are rapist. 2. All Muslims are terrorists. 3. Charlottesville, they're good people. 4. Colin Kaperenick. 5. And of course; Fucking CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS and BUILDINGS he tried to stop from being removed! Thats just a few of the "good old times " white only status quo things your failed dictator fought to preserve for the white folks. DICKHEAD

Stop acting as if Trump was treated worse than President Obama over his 8 years! I've never seen a President and his clan play victim more than Trump its exhausting.. he got treated bad; wah, wah, wah.. he was the most powerful man in the world and played victim every press conference

Show me where 19 minutes after Obama took the oath of office any republican was saying that the move to impeach him had begun.
That was before, when they saw his black skin! Moscow Mitch said his mission was to make him a "one term President " so him and his racist colleagues blocked almost everything he did or tried to do his whole 8 years!!

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Really? What's the matter, revealing that guilty conscience? Biden didn't mention any names, but it didn't take much like Rand Paul and Tucker Carlson to come out of the wood work by exposing themselves for exactly who and what they are. It's the likes of these folks that caused the insurrection. Look all you white supremacists, we know who you are, as much as you know who you are. You all are no mystery and never have been.

The fact that these thugs, Qanon, proud boys, bugaloo's, skin heads, rednecks, white supremacists, white trash, otherwise known as Trump supporters, are all one and the same. They have no interest in decency. That's how they tripped up and let the cat out of the bag by responding to it as a personal attack.

Left to their own devices, they'd kill anyone and everyone who wasn't like them.

Trump has no relationship with unity or the law. No one is above the law. Unity and the law have nothing to do with each other. Stop defending criminals. It's pathetic.

Already answered it many times before on this forum with links. You look for them.

Still cannot say what law did Trump break?

Your desperation is real isn't it? Already answered it many times before on this forum with links. You look for them. Trumps crimes on this forum have been stated hundreds of times by me and others. The fact that you are a brain dead vegetable who can't read or do your own research, is not an excuse to be a broken record for days, weeks, and months. That's your problem not mine. I could give two shits whether you are brain dead, or a denier of the truth.

Biden is a child molester, you're blind if you haven't seen the photos.
Show us the photos of the child molestation. Lol! They don't exist. You're a liar.
You people are the most ignorant pieces of crap on the earth.

Yes you Trump Humpers are, the lowest of the low. The raid on the Capitol has proven that.

This coming from the side that cheers the fleecing, looting, and burning of the rest of America? You think you people are in a position of morality to call the other side low with blood, sweat, and tears of Americans on your hands?

Your desperation is real isn't it? Already answered it many times before on this forum with links. You look for them. Trumps crimes on this forum have been stated hundreds of times by me and others. The fact that you are a brain dead vegetable who can't read or do your own research, is not an excuse to be a broken record for days, weeks, and months. That's your problem not mine. I could give two shits whether you are brain dead, or a denier of the truth.

You have no crimes, you allegations you cannot prove. 2 year investigation millions of dollars spent, unlimited resources and you got nothing.

Accountability and the law do not pick sides you ignorant fuck.

They do with you fucks.

View attachment 447729

FUCK YOU.

Suck me, Fuck boy you'll get more. You ass clowns hated Pres. Obama because he was a Democrat, but you hated even more because he was a black man that became POTUS.
Obama was not and is not a Democrat. He is a Progressive Socialist. And behind the scenes helped to weaken the nation. If people had a problem with him because he is black, that is their problem. Unfortunately most black politicians are not Democrats. There is no nirvana coming with socialism and communism. Born out of excuses.

View attachment 447729

FUCK YOU.

Obama was not and is not a Democrat. He is a Progressive Socialist. And behind the scenes helped to weaken the nation. If people had a problem with him because he is black, that is their problem. Unfortunately most black politicians are not Democrats. There is no nirvana coming with socialism and communism. Born out of excuses.

He didn't weaken the nation, that is right wing propaganda. If anyone weakened the nation it was your savior who put down our allies and propped up dictators like Putin and Jung. Lied every time he opened his mouth and suckered in you Trump Humpers who believe anything that comes out his shit hole.

View attachment 447729

FUCK YOU.

He left us with a 4.7% unemployment rate that Trump milked as his own. That has nothing to do with being a socialist. You don't know what the word means.

Forum List

Back