Biden calls for decency and Republicans take it as a personal attack

Really? What's the matter, revealing that guilty conscience? Biden didn't mention any names, but it didn't take much like Rand Paul and Tucker Carlson to come out of the wood work by exposing themselves for exactly who and what they are. It's the likes of these folks that caused the insurrection. Look all you white supremacists, we know who you are, as much as you know who you are. You all are no mystery and never have been.

The fact that these thugs, Qanon, proud boys, bugaloo's, skin heads, rednecks, white supremacists, white trash, otherwise known as Trump supporters, are all one and the same. They have no interest in decency. That's how they tripped up and let the cat out of the bag by responding to it as a personal attack.

Left to their own devices, they'd kill anyone and everyone who wasn't like them.

LOL!

Impeach the former POTUS, then call for Unity! It's politics inside a mental hospital!

No, it's politics mixed with criminal accountability for those who think they are above the law, and those supporting cowards who are complicit in that criminality.

Now you are describing the Democrat and the Biden Administration....and their supporters.

Man, get out of here with your idiotic posts.

No moron. Biden calls for decency now.

What happened to call for decency over the last four years?

Or are you to fucking stupid to get even that simple concept?
Biden wasn't president, Trump was. Trump wanted division, not decency. Try again.
The DNC has promoted division for four years--liberal/conservative, POC/White, Male/Female, LGBTQXYZ/Straight, right to life/pro abortion, Trump, Trump, Trump. You are a blind brainwashed DNC shill who couldn't find your own ass with both hands in the daylight with a flashlight.
And you have no argument. Just a rant over who knows wtf about.
What is it, reading comprehension isn't required in your democrat schools. The OP says Biden called for decency--I heard him say UNITY. I very clearly explained how the democrats have fought unity tooth and nail for the last four years with their divisive tactics and now they want to play nice. Fuck them. Tell me about the "decency" Piglosi displayed when she tore up the SoU speech.
Criminals breaking the law for four years requires accountability before unity can be a thing. Are you so fucking stupid that you don't know that?

The speech by Trump that Pelosi tore up was littered with part of Trump's 20,000 plus lies. Fuck Trump and his illegal ass. That mf is going to jail.
Bullshit you fucking liar.
Look at this four word loser with no argument. Folks, this is what you get after having a four year cultist tell you how to think. It's called not thinking at all. Now, go find yourself another Capitol to storm.
Research John Sullivan, BLM activist, moron. Then you can add the US capitol to Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha, Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore--you know all the places the DNC/BLM/Antifa riots have been happening for the past year.
I'm not researching anything you idiot. Do you think I'm going down one of your rabbit holes? Going to the Capitol is not the same thing as breaking in the Capitol and murdering people. Get a fucking clue.
Who was murdered other than an unarmed 14 year USAF female vet who was filming the capitol police who murdered her. Research is not a rabbit hole, moron.
A Capitol police officer was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher ass hole. Try and keep up.

Should have treated Trump "decently" over the last 4 years.

Fuck that fucking child molester.
And fuck your lies, liar.
Fuck you dickweed you get what you gave
I give out the truth. Something your ilk wouldn't know about. 20,000 plus lies by your pos criminal president, and he lost the election. Fuck that worthless bastard.
HaHaHaHaHa--You better start fact checking China Joe and Kameltoe, moron. You wouldn't know the truth if it crawled up your ass and set up shop.

Come on Racist American and you think you would.

Biden wasn't president, Trump was. Trump wanted division, not decency. Try again.
The DNC has promoted division for four years--liberal/conservative, POC/White, Male/Female, LGBTQXYZ/Straight, right to life/pro abortion, Trump, Trump, Trump. You are a blind brainwashed DNC shill who couldn't find your own ass with both hands in the daylight with a flashlight.
What is it, reading comprehension isn't required in your democrat schools. The OP says Biden called for decency--I heard him say UNITY. I very clearly explained how the democrats have fought unity tooth and nail for the last four years with their divisive tactics and now they want to play nice. Fuck them. Tell me about the "decency" Piglosi displayed when she tore up the SoU speech.
Criminals breaking the law for four years requires accountability before unity can be a thing. Are you so fucking stupid that you don't know that?

The speech by Trump that Pelosi tore up was littered with part of Trump's 20,000 plus lies. Fuck Trump and his illegal ass. That mf is going to jail.
Look at this four word loser with no argument. Folks, this is what you get after having a four year cultist tell you how to think. It's called not thinking at all. Now, go find yourself another Capitol to storm.
Research John Sullivan, BLM activist, moron. Then you can add the US capitol to Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha, Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore--you know all the places the DNC/BLM/Antifa riots have been happening for the past year.
I'm not researching anything you idiot. Do you think I'm going down one of your rabbit holes? Going to the Capitol is not the same thing as breaking in the Capitol and murdering people. Get a fucking clue.
Who was murdered other than an unarmed 14 year USAF female vet who was filming the capitol police who murdered her. Research is not a rabbit hole, moron.
A Capitol police officer was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher ass hole. Try and keep up.

The boys in blue only matter when they can use them as crutch.

What does it take for you idiots to understand who the real suckers were, and still are? Wake the fuck up.

Really? What's the matter, revealing that guilty conscience? Biden didn't mention any names, but it didn't take much like Rand Paul and Tucker Carlson to come out of the wood work by exposing themselves for exactly who and what they are. It's the likes of these folks that caused the insurrection. Look all you white supremacists, we know who you are, as much as you know who you are. You all are no mystery and never have been.

The fact that these thugs, Qanon, proud boys, bugaloo's, skin heads, rednecks, white supremacists, white trash, otherwise known as Trump supporters, are all one and the same. They have no interest in decency. That's how they tripped up and let the cat out of the bag by responding to it as a personal attack.

Left to their own devices, they'd kill anyone and everyone who wasn't like them.

Biden calls for unity out one side of his mouth while vilifying half the nation with the other side. Fuck Biden's unity and fuck the democrats. View attachment 447623

Vilifying? LOL! You stupid SOB. When did breaking the law become a good thing dick head?

You tell me, Moron. DNC/BLM/Antifa still rioting in Seattle and Portland. View attachment 447647View attachment 447648

None of those women called for violence Racist American.

I give out the truth. Something your ilk wouldn't know about. 20,000 plus lies by your pos criminal president, and he lost the election. Fuck that worthless bastard.
HaHaHaHaHa--You better start fact checking China Joe and Kameltoe, moron. You wouldn't know the truth if it crawled up your ass and set up shop.

I love how they call on us to fact check Biden and Kamala when they have none of their own. LOl!

Decency is a word that people like you knew no definition of for the last four plus years, so why should his supporters take anything you people say seriously?
Because I don't view four years of criminality as having any relationship with decency. Trump's supporters should have seen that immediately for themselves. No one should have to point that out to them. I sincerely believe God gave us all the intelligence of conscience. What I say should be irrelevant. But what their conscience tells them is a different story. Don't listen to anyone but your own conscience. When I found out that Trump stole millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer, all 74 million Trump voters should have listened to their conscience then. They didn't, and that is why they are so sour. That is why they invented this illegal voter fraud nonsense. Trump supporters have been fighting their own guilty conscience since day one.

Do you know what a cultist is? Someone who spends years -- four to be exact -- whining, lying, and seething over someone who they don't like.

Me, I call it crazy.
Like Trump spent 4 years crying over things Obama did or didn't do? History shows Trump is and will be remembered as the worst President ever!!

Stop acting as if Trump was treated worse than President Obama over his 8 years! I've never seen a President and his clan play victim more than Trump its exhausting.. he got treated bad; wah, wah, wah.. he was the most powerful man in the world and played victim every press conference

Show me where 19 minutes after Obama took the oath of office any republican was saying that the move to impeach him had begun.
That was before when they saw his black skin! Moscow Mitchell said his mission was to make him a "one term President " so him and his racist colleagues blocked almost everything he did or tried to do his whole 8 years!!

1611458753106.png

Decency is a word that people like you knew no definition of for the last four plus years, so why should his supporters take anything you people say seriously?
Because I don't view four years of criminality as having any relationship with decency. Trump's supporters should have seen that immediately for themselves. No one should have to point that out to them. I sincerely believe God gave us all the intelligence of conscience. What I say should be irrelevant. But what their conscience tells them is a different story. Don't listen to anyone but your own conscience. When I found out that Trump stole millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer, all 74 million Trump voters should have listened to their conscience then. They didn't, and that is why they are so sour. That is why they invented this illegal voter fraud nonsense. Trump supporters have been fighting their own guilty conscience since day one.
Its not a guilty conscience; it's their insatiable appetite to keep the status quo just like the politicians they love! They want to keep certain things and certain positions in this country " like the good old times " when it was white only and no minorities or women had little to any say so in government

Its not a guilty conscience; it's their insatiable appetite to keep the status quo just like the politicians they love! They want to keep certain things and certain positions in this country " like the good old times " when it was white only and no minorities or women had little to any say so in government

You act like the last 60 years didn't happen.

I have never seen such a time in my life. And I am not young.

Nothing in Trump's administration was about "whites only" you race baiting assfucker.

No....he died of natural causes...that has been documented...you are nothing more than a rabble rouser.

Last edited:

View attachment 447729

Seriously, you racist would never see him as anything other than a black man.

View attachment 447729

Now that would be dishonest....... He is a mulatto not a black man

View attachment 447729

I never saw him as anything but a standard lefty.

I opposed him, less strongly than I did Bill Clinton, or Kerry, who offended me more on various political issues.

You are a wace baiting asshole.

FUCK YOU.

Forum List

Back