Biden calls for decency and Republicans take it as a personal attack

Really? What's the matter, revealing that guilty conscience? Biden didn't mention any names, but it didn't take much like Rand Paul and Tucker Carlson to come out of the wood work by exposing themselves for exactly who and what they are. It's the likes of these folks that caused the insurrection. Look all you white supremacists, we know who you are, as much as you know who you are. You all are no mystery and never have been.

The fact that these thugs, Qanon, proud boys, bugaloo's, skin heads, rednecks, white supremacists, white trash, otherwise known as Trump supporters, are all one and the same. They have no interest in decency. That's how they tripped up and let the cat out of the bag by responding to it as a personal attack.

Left to their own devices, they'd kill anyone and everyone who wasn't like them.

Biden calls for unity out one side of his mouth while vilifying half the nation with the other side. Fuck Biden's unity and fuck the democrats. View attachment 447623

Vilifying? LOL! You stupid SOB. When did breaking the law become a good thing dick head?

You tell me, Moron. DNC/BLM/Antifa still rioting in Seattle and Portland. View attachment 447647View attachment 447648

LOl! Did they storm the Capitol?

Really? What's the matter, revealing that guilty conscience? Biden didn't mention any names, but it didn't take much like Rand Paul and Tucker Carlson to come out of the wood work by exposing themselves for exactly who and what they are. It's the likes of these folks that caused the insurrection. Look all you white supremacists, we know who you are, as much as you know who you are. You all are no mystery and never have been.

The fact that these thugs, Qanon, proud boys, bugaloo's, skin heads, rednecks, white supremacists, white trash, otherwise known as Trump supporters, are all one and the same. They have no interest in decency. That's how they tripped up and let the cat out of the bag by responding to it as a personal attack.

Left to their own devices, they'd kill anyone and everyone who wasn't like them.

LOL!

Impeach the former POTUS, then call for Unity! It's politics inside a mental hospital!

No, it's politics mixed with criminal accountability for those who think they are above the law, and those supporting cowards who are complicit in that criminality.

Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Obama, the Bidens and Clintons are all criminals currently beyond the reach of our 2 tiered legal system

No moron. Biden calls for decency now.

What happened to call for decency over the last four years?

Or are you to fucking stupid to get even that simple concept?
Biden wasn't president, Trump was. Trump wanted division, not decency. Try again.
The DNC has promoted division for four years--liberal/conservative, POC/White, Male/Female, LGBTQXYZ/Straight, right to life/pro abortion, Trump, Trump, Trump. You are a blind brainwashed DNC shill who couldn't find your own ass with both hands in the daylight with a flashlight.
And you have no argument. Just a rant over who knows wtf about.
What is it, reading comprehension isn't required in your democrat schools. The OP says Biden called for decency--I heard him say UNITY. I very clearly explained how the democrats have fought unity tooth and nail for the last four years with their divisive tactics and now they want to play nice. Fuck them. Tell me about the "decency" Piglosi displayed when she tore up the SoU speech.
Criminals breaking the law for four years requires accountability before unity can be a thing. Are you so fucking stupid that you don't know that?

The speech by Trump that Pelosi tore up was littered with part of Trump's 20,000 plus lies. Fuck Trump and his illegal ass. That mf is going to jail.
Bullshit you fucking liar.
Look at this four word loser with no argument. Folks, this is what you get after having a four year cultist tell you how to think. It's called not thinking at all. Now, go find yourself another Capitol to storm.
Do you know what a cultist is? Someone who spends years -- four to be exact -- whining, lying, and seething over someone who they don't like.

Me, I call it crazy.

Biden calls for unity out one side of his mouth while vilifying half the nation with the other side. Fuck Biden's unity and fuck the democrats. View attachment 447623

Vilifying? LOL! You stupid SOB. When did breaking the law become a good thing dick head?

You tell me, Moron. DNC/BLM/Antifa still rioting in Seattle and Portland. View attachment 447647View attachment 447648

LOl! Did they storm the Capitol?

They did. Or did you miss it? They even capitulated and named a street after them.

Should have treated Trump "decently" over the last 4 years.

Fuck that fucking child molester.
Stop acting as if Trump was treated worse than President Obama over his 8 years! I've never seen a President and his clan play victim more than Trump its exhausting.. he got treated bad; wah, wah, wah.. he was the most powerful man in the world and played victim every press conference

Show me where 19 minutes after Obama took the oath of office any republican was saying that the move to impeach him had begun.

And fuck your lies, liar.
Fuck you dickweed you get what you gave
I give out the truth. Something your ilk wouldn't know about. 20,000 plus lies by your pos criminal president, and he lost the election. Fuck that worthless bastard.
HaHaHaHaHa--You better start fact checking China Joe and Kameltoe, moron. You wouldn't know the truth if it crawled up your ass and set up shop.
No, you better, because the only fact checking you are going to find, are the facts coming out of your rotten, lying ass.
Thanks, I am glad that you admit that FACTS are coming out of my ass. LOL Triggered much, moron?

Biden wasn't president, Trump was. Trump wanted division, not decency. Try again.
The DNC has promoted division for four years--liberal/conservative, POC/White, Male/Female, LGBTQXYZ/Straight, right to life/pro abortion, Trump, Trump, Trump. You are a blind brainwashed DNC shill who couldn't find your own ass with both hands in the daylight with a flashlight.
What is it, reading comprehension isn't required in your democrat schools. The OP says Biden called for decency--I heard him say UNITY. I very clearly explained how the democrats have fought unity tooth and nail for the last four years with their divisive tactics and now they want to play nice. Fuck them. Tell me about the "decency" Piglosi displayed when she tore up the SoU speech.
Criminals breaking the law for four years requires accountability before unity can be a thing. Are you so fucking stupid that you don't know that?

The speech by Trump that Pelosi tore up was littered with part of Trump's 20,000 plus lies. Fuck Trump and his illegal ass. That mf is going to jail.

Patient in the mental ward says, "The speech by Trump that Pelosi tore up was littered with part of Trump's 20,000 plus lies. Fuck Trump and his illegal ass. That mf is going to jail."

Surely, a cry for "Unity"
Unity can only be achieved with honesty and accountability. The Right never wanted it either way. Trump's speeches proved that.

Here's the good part; the fact that you can't confirm Trump's speech wasn't littered with lies, tells us you are admitting to Trump's lies. Thanks!

Patient in the mental ward says, "The speech by Trump that Pelosi tore up was littered with part of Trump's 20,000 plus lies. Fuck Trump and his illegal ass. That mf is going to jail."

Biden bragging about the extent of his corruption!

I give out the truth. Something your ilk wouldn't know about. 20,000 plus lies by your pos criminal president, and he lost the election. Fuck that worthless bastard.
HaHaHaHaHa--You better start fact checking China Joe and Kameltoe, moron. You wouldn't know the truth if it crawled up your ass and set up shop.
No, you better, because the only fact checking you are going to find, are the facts coming out of your rotten, lying ass.
Thanks, I am glad that you admit that FACTS are coming out of my ass. LOL Triggered much, moron?
We'll, where else would they be coming from? If your facts had anything that resembled honesty, maybe they would have been coming from some place else.

Look at this four word loser with no argument. Folks, this is what you get after having a four year cultist tell you how to think. It's called not thinking at all. Now, go find yourself another Capitol to storm.
Research John Sullivan, BLM activist, moron. Then you can add the US capitol to Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha, Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore--you know all the places the DNC/BLM/Antifa riots have been happening for the past year.

Biden bragging about the extent of his corruption!

OMG! Are you this goddamn ignorant? This shit has been debunked so many times it's getting crusty. Try and keep up. Fuck you people are behind; Fact check: Biden leveraged $1B in aid to Ukraine to oust corrupt prosecutor, not to help his son

Research John Sullivan, BLM activist, moron. Then you can add the US capitol to Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha, Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore--you know all the places the DNC/BLM/Antifa riots have been happening for the past year.
I'm not researching anything you idiot. Do you think I'm going down one of your rabbit holes? Going to the Capitol is not the same thing as breaking in the Capitol and murdering people. Get a fucking clue.

We'll, where else would they be coming from? If your facts had anything that resembled honesty, maybe they would have been coming from some place else.
Try again moron. Definition of fact | Dictionary.com Here's the definition. When will I learn to not get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

I'm not researching anything you idiot. Do you think I'm going down one of your rabbit holes? Going to the Capitol is not the same thing as breaking in the Capitol and murdering people. Get a fucking clue.
Your post is just so much absurdity and you refuse to accept FACTS. I don't have time for idiots--Cancelled.

Okay he wants unity? Tell Pelosi and Schumer to leave Trump alone. How is that?

Trump has no relationship with unity or the law. No one is above the law. Unity and the law have nothing to do with each other. Stop defending criminals. It's pathetic.

What exact law did Trump break? Be exact, or shut up.

Already answered it many times before on this forum with links. You look for them.

Links from politifact don't count.

Try again moron. Definition of fact | Dictionary.com Here's the definition. When will I learn to not get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
The dictionary version of fact? And? So far, you've admitted to Trump's lies. See how quickly we can learn from your lessons about facts?

The real "indecency" is to steal an election, have an agenda to turn America into a Socialist shithole and be an agent of China.

Biden is a child molester, you're blind if you haven't seen the photos.
Show us the photos of the child molestation. Lol! They don't exist. You're a liar.
You people are the most ignorant pieces of crap on the earth.
So, you can't show us the pictures. You're just a sour pos miserable liar who is pissed over an election, your criminal -in- chief lost.
I really don't want to look up that sick crap again. Anyway illegitimate Joe won't be president long. Harris will be taking over. Biden's dementia is getting worse. I think the devil will take him soon, so he can make Hillary's bed for her. She is the longest living sick bitch I've ever seen.

Who was murdered other than an unarmed 14 year USAF female vet who was filming the capitol police who murdered her. Research is not a rabbit hole, moron.

Your post is just so much absurdity and you refuse to accept FACTS. I don't have time for idiots--Cancelled.
You're a fucking coward with no place to run buddy. That's your problem. All you can do is circle jerk around arguments that have no relationship with facts or the truth. It's all made up in your head. And it's exactly why the Right lost the election. I said it in 2017. At this rate with all the lies and criminality, we are going to send Trump home. And we did. And what do you and your ilk do? The same shit. More lies, and the complicity never ends. There is no other option but to pursue accountability. The Rights calls for unity should have been a thing in 2017 when the criminality started. We knew it wouldn't, and it never happened. Trump and the rest of his thug party pursued racism, sexism, and greed. That has always been their goal.

New Topics

Forum List

Back