Biden calls for decency and Republicans take it as a personal attack

Should have treated Trump "decently" over the last 4 years.

Fuck that fucking child molester.

Can you tell me how many pedophiles that Pres. Biden has been friends with. We know one that Trump was pals with.

He is a fucking pedophile. I don't care who he's friends with, he feels up all over little girls.

Can you tell me how many pedophiles that Pres. Biden has been friends with. We know one that Trump was pals with.

He is a fucking pedophile. I don't care who he's friends with, he feels up all over little girls.

So if someone claims you are a homosexual, does that mean you are? You haven't provided anything to back up that claim other than your opinion.

Really? What's the matter, revealing that guilty conscience? Biden didn't mention any names, but it didn't take much like Rand Paul and Tucker Carlson to come out of the wood work by exposing themselves for exactly who and what they are. It's the likes of these folks that caused the insurrection. Look all you white supremacists, we know who you are, as much as you know who you are. You all are no mystery and never have been.

The fact that these thugs, Qanon, proud boys, bugaloo's, skin heads, rednecks, white supremacists, white trash, otherwise known as Trump supporters, are all one and the same. They have no interest in decency. That's how they tripped up and let the cat out of the bag by responding to it as a personal attack.

Left to their own devices, they'd kill anyone and everyone who wasn't like them.

You are one of stupid sack of shit.....seriously.

Fuck you, fuck pedo biden and a big middle finger salute to the rest of the marxist pieces of shit.

So if someone claims you are a homosexual, does that mean you are? You haven't provided anything to back up that claim other than your opinion.

And videos.

And videos.

By all means show us the videos of the President molesting little kids.

Really? What's the matter, revealing that guilty conscience? Biden didn't mention any names, but it didn't take much like Rand Paul and Tucker Carlson to come out of the wood work by exposing themselves for exactly who and what they are. It's the likes of these folks that caused the insurrection. Look all you white supremacists, we know who you are, as much as you know who you are. You all are no mystery and never have been.

The fact that these thugs, Qanon, proud boys, bugaloo's, skin heads, rednecks, white supremacists, white trash, otherwise known as Trump supporters, are all one and the same. They have no interest in decency. That's how they tripped up and let the cat out of the bag by responding to it as a personal attack.

Left to their own devices, they'd kill anyone and everyone who wasn't like them.

Okay he wants unity? Tell Pelosi and Schumer to leave Trump alone. How is that?

Trump has no relationship with unity or the law. No one is above the law. Unity and the law have nothing to do with each other. Stop defending criminals. It's pathetic.

What exact law did Trump break? Be exact, or shut up.

Already answered it many times before on this forum with links. You look for them.

Fuck you, fuck pedo biden and a big middle finger salute to the rest of the marxist pieces of shit.

Nice counter argument without the argument. You are small, weak, and ignorant. It's why people like you always lose in the end.

Exactly....Pedo Joe would not know decency if it jumped up and bit him in the ass.

Also look at his son hunter.....the acorn does not fall far from the tree.

And videos.

You live in a cave?

Last edited:

Nice counter argument without the argument. You are small, weak, and ignorant. It's why people like you always lose in the end.

Nothing to debate on this troll thread. Besides, you have never fared well in a debate with me. You suck at making a salient point and your writing skills are pathetic. Your temper tantrums, lies, seething hatred spewed here
are well documented. I will spit on you, give you a swift kick in the ass before I would do anything other than insult you, dipshit.

And videos.

You live in a cave?

So why hasn't he ever been charged?

You are just regurgitating the same bullshit.

Biden calls for unity out one side of his mouth while vilifying half the nation with the other side. Fuck Biden's unity and fuck the democrats.
Flip the bird.png

No moron. Biden calls for decency now.

What happened to call for decency over the last four years?

Or are you to fucking stupid to get even that simple concept?
Biden wasn't president, Trump was. Trump wanted division, not decency. Try again.
The DNC has promoted division for four years--liberal/conservative, POC/White, Male/Female, LGBTQXYZ/Straight, right to life/pro abortion, Trump, Trump, Trump. You are a blind brainwashed DNC shill who couldn't find your own ass with both hands in the daylight with a flashlight.

And you are right. Slander seems to be part of the venacular in our society. However there are many videos of him being very touchy, feely. That is not normal.

And videos.

You live in a cave?

Your links tell us everything we need to know about your level of intelligence. Pay attention to those photos you idiot. Not one of them shows pedophilia. Seek professional help.

No moron. Biden calls for decency now.

What happened to call for decency over the last four years?

Or are you to fucking stupid to get even that simple concept?
Biden wasn't president, Trump was. Trump wanted division, not decency. Try again.
The DNC has promoted division for four years--liberal/conservative, POC/White, Male/Female, LGBTQXYZ/Straight, right to life/pro abortion, Trump, Trump, Trump. You are a blind brainwashed DNC shill who couldn't find your own ass with both hands in the daylight with a flashlight.
And you have no argument. Just a rant over who knows wtf about.

Forum List

Back