Biden called out about using S Corporations to pay less taxes!

if there was no advantage, there would be no reason to do it, since the article states multiple S corps, one has to make the assumption there would just be one and not multiple. No one goes through a bunch of documents without and advantage bucky
There are plenty of reasons to do it.

I had one for my house flipping business, one for my rental business and one for my property management business and commercial rentals. it actually made it easier to keep track of everything and if I ever got sued each separate part had protection

You really don;'t seem to know too much about owning a business and you certainly don't know anything about the tax codes. You can set up an S corp in under an hour and it'd not expensive at all.

There are plenty of reasons to do it.

I had one for my house flipping business, one for my rental business and one for my property management business and commercial rentals. it actually made it easier to keep track of everything and if I ever got sued each separate part had protection

You really don;'t seem to know too much about owning a business and you certainly don't know anything about the tax codes. You can set up an S corp in under an hour and it'd not expensive at all.
Hell yes motherfucker, about 130 Apts is all. I pay an accountant and have an LLC. Biden isn't doing that. He set up multiple S corps over a 2 year period to funnel 13 million in earnings. Since you have not provided one link to back up your claims me thinks you are full of shit and very partisan.

Hell yes motherfucker, about 130 Apts is all. I pay an accountant and have an LLC. Biden isn't doing that. He set up multiple S corps over a 2 year period to funnel 13 million in earnings. Since you have not provided one link to back up your claims me thinks you are full of shit and very partisan.
And he didn't dodge any taxes.

And how many is multiple?

2?

And Biden doesn't do his own taxes

And if you owned an LLC you would have known how they are taxed you didn't.

And he didn't dodge any taxes.

And how many is multiple?

2?

And Biden doesn't do his own taxes

And if you owned an LLC you would have known how they are taxed you didn't.
I get a statement dumbass and pay the bill, like I said not one link from your partisan ass, good bye. BTW the last report on Biden was >25 S corps

New Topics

Forum List

Back