Biden brings unity. Democrats and the GOP are working together again. Troops already being transferred to Syria.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Someday we will once again embrace the fact that it is not in America’s best interest to assume the role of the Worlds Police and Miltary force. The morons forgot that’s what they empowered the UN to do and we know the wonderful job the cluster f—-s are doing with that responsibility.

That didn't take long.

US military transfers hundreds of troops from Iraq to Syria's Hasakah: Report (globalsecurity.org)

US military convoy enters northeast Syria: report – The Blogging Hounds

I guess if we are going to cancel the oil pipeline and stifle American oil production, we need to protect our interests in the Middle East. Back to business as usual, the GOP and the Democrats working together.
How is more US troops being sent into Syria to fight Barry's war a 'good' thing?

That didn't take long.

US military transfers hundreds of troops from Iraq to Syria's Hasakah: Report (globalsecurity.org)

I guess if we are going to cancel the oil pipeline and stifle American oil production, we need to protect our interests in the Middle East. Back to business as usual, the GOP and the Democrats working together.
How is more US troops being sent into Syria to fight Barry's war a 'good' thing?

It's not. It is what we are in store for if we throw our energy independence away. We need to drill oil and get out of the Middle East.

That didn't take long.

Syria has very little oil and it's the worst in the ME.. only fit for asphalt.. Try again , nincompoop.

That didn't take long.

This claim that US troops have been deployed to Syria is a hoax. Syria has no oil.. They are a net importer.. And, we import most of our oil from Canada and Mexico, NOT the Middle East.

Did Biden play WAR PIGS by Black Sabbath in any of his campaign ads? He should have

Did Biden play WAR PIGS by Black Sabbath in any of his campaign ads? He should have

• The top five sources of U.S. total petroleum (including crude oil) imports by share of total petroleum imports in 2019 were
  • Canada 49%
  • Mexico 7%
  • Saudi Arabia 6%
  • Russia 6%
  • Colombia 4%
Oil imports and exports - U.S. Energy Information Administration (E…
www.eia.gov/energyexplained/oil-and-petroleum-products/imports-and-exports.php

www.eia.gov/energyexplained/oil-and-petroleum-products/imports-and-exports.p

Forum List

Back