Biden Brags Un-Constitutional Vaccine Mandate Working Although Number Of Unvaccinated 'Unacceptably High'

Right on schedule defending Biden...........Oh.....that's right ......I forgot......Mr. Libertarian.

January 7th..........5th circuit still in stay.

Wow, you dug up a post from Oct before any court had ruled just to try and score a point....I am so embarrassed for you.

SCOTUS is getting in in early Jan, then they will put it to bed and we can move on without the mandate

Wow, you dug up a post from Oct before any court had ruled just to try and score a point....I am so embarrassed for you.

SCOTUS is getting in in early Jan, then they will put it to bed and we can move on without the mandate
Good........Because the mandates are BS including the military.........they work so well places like Gibralta with 100% are getting infected like crazy........

Great Vaccine huh.........

Because the mandates are BS including the military.......

SCOTUS is not looking at that one. So far not one court has ruled against the mandate for those that get a paycheck from the Fed Govt

they work so well places like Gibralta with 100% are getting infected like crazy........

Great Vaccine huh.........

Yep. 50 cases a day and a total of 8 deaths since Aug. Prior to the vaccine they were averaging 4 a day, now they do not even have 2 a month.

A federal judge has halted, nationwide, President Joe Biden's September executive order requiring federal contractors to vaccinate their work forces.
The Dec. 7 decision, by Judge Stan Baker in the federal district court in Augusta, Ga, calls into question the legality of the order Biden used to issue the mandate.

The federal contractor mandate had already been stayed on Dec. 3 by a federal district court judge in Lexington, Ky., but only in the states of Tennessee, Ohio and Kentucky, which had sued.

It blows my mind with all the stupidity coming from Brandon.
No one addresses that millions had and recovered from the virus.
They all have the natural antibodies that are 23% stronger than the
vaccines on the market that work/don't work. Those that recovered don't
need no stinkin' vaccine and that is what is never discussed.
Natural immunity is real. In the 1918 Flu epidemic, only 20% of Americans got sick.

Forum List

Back