Biden botches Declaration of Independence: 'You know ... you know the thing'

If you think that UBI was anything but a buy vote scheme then you have proven that you are partisan.

Could you elaborate on how that proves that I'm partisan?
I have spent more time on your fantasy then I have spent with most young folks explaining geology.
If you really can't understand that someone has to pay for social programs, if you think that free is actually free then in my mind that makes someone either retarded or partisan. I tend to take the approach that it makes them partisan.

I have spent more time on your fantasy then I have spent with most young folks explaining geology.
If you really can't understand that someone has to pay for social programs, if you think that free is actually free then in my mind that makes someone either retarded or partisan. I tend to take the approach that it makes them partisan.

Oh...

President hopeful Joseph R. Biden made social media headlines on Monday for all the wrong reasons after botching the Declaration of Independence in Texas.

The former Vice President attempted to inspire a crowd by orating one of the most famous documents in world history, only to fumble over the words with “you know the thing.”

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,” Mr. Biden, said. “All men and women created … by the — you know — you know the thing.”
Ladies and gentlemen, this man is the absolute best the Democratic Party has to offer.

By the way Dave, forgot to ask -----------

------------ what does this "breaking" wind news have to do with Elections?

That wouldn't turn out the way you imagine.
Of course it would. I don't judge a "debate" outfome by who is the most childish asshole, like Trump supporters do. Trump can barely finish a sentence, much less complete a thought. It would be like watching Coccoon 17.
It's funny the way you pretend you would judge a debate dispassionately, instead of the way you'd actually judge it: You'd declare Not-Trump the winner....you know, like you already have.

President hopeful Joseph R. Biden made social media headlines on Monday for all the wrong reasons after botching the Declaration of Independence in Texas.

The former Vice President attempted to inspire a crowd by orating one of the most famous documents in world history, only to fumble over the words with “you know the thing.”

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,” Mr. Biden, said. “All men and women created … by the — you know — you know the thing.”
Ladies and gentlemen, this man is the absolute best the Democratic Party has to offer.

After "Tim Apple" and "Marilyn Lockheed" and "colonial army took over the airports" and "would means wouldn't" and "God bless the United Shakes" and "three million illegals" and "thousands and thousands dancing on rooftops" and "the Bronx is a very wonderful place in Germany" (four times) ---- now suddenly we're paying attention?

Isn't that special.

Having it both ways --- Brainless.
This thread is about Biden. Stop trying to deflect attention. I know you get paid to, but hey -- Biden's an idiot. So is anyone who thinks he'd be a good President.

Actually it's most directly about your observation. That you can't handle having it pointed out that that observation is selective, ain't my problem Hunior. Own it.
So, you're incapable of condemning Biden's idiocy, and instead complain about Trump.

Sounds like you're guilty of what you accuse me of. What a hypocrite.

Hunior.

Once again for the nonsentient ---- I didn't post about Biden and I didn't post about Rump. I posted about YOU,
You sure do lie a lot.

Pogo IS mighty good at deflection. And evasion and refusal to reply to a thread correctly. In other words, a moron, when it comes to politics.
He's completely intellectually dishonest.

Typical leftist.
Yep. It's a shame he's this way concerning politics. His posts on other topics, especially on animals and pets, are quite insightful. He seems to have a good heart and is a caring person. But SO f*cked up when it comes to politics.

Actually I rarely ever post about politics. What I usually post about is logic --- or more to the point, lack thereof. That's exactly what I did here. That's why Dave's having one of his meltdowns.
Still waiting on your acknowledgement that Biden's an idiot.

But that won't ever be forthcoming. You're completely incapable of criticizing fellow leftists.

Oh, and remember all the times you whine like a little bitch when somebody talks about something off-topic?

Yet more Pogo hypocrisy.

Dismissed.

Once AGAIN --- I didn't even watch your video. I take your word for its accuracy. That's not the point, and was never the point.

AGAIN --- *YOU* are the OP. That means it's YOU who chooses what the topic is. I simply observed what you chose. If you can't defend that choice ---------- it's on you.
Oh, I've defended it.

You screech NUH UH ITS ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I SAID SO.

Run along now, boy.

A heartbeat away
It's 3 PM. Who do you want answering the phone -- a President, or a guy wondering what's on the Early Bird buffet?

After "Tim Apple" and "Marilyn Lockheed" and "colonial army took over the airports" and "would means wouldn't" and "God bless the United Shakes" and "three million illegals" and "thousands and thousands dancing on rooftops" and "the Bronx is a very wonderful place in Germany" (four times) ---- now suddenly we're paying attention?

Isn't that special.

Having it both ways --- Brainless.
This thread is about Biden. Stop trying to deflect attention. I know you get paid to, but hey -- Biden's an idiot. So is anyone who thinks he'd be a good President.

Actually it's most directly about your observation. That you can't handle having it pointed out that that observation is selective, ain't my problem Hunior. Own it.
So, you're incapable of condemning Biden's idiocy, and instead complain about Trump.

Hunior.

Once again for the nonsentient ---- I didn't post about Biden and I didn't post about Rump. I posted about YOU,
You sure do lie a lot.

Izzat right. Let's show the evidence. Roll tape.

This thread is about Biden. Stop trying to deflect attention.

Why looky there Dave, that's YOU acknowledging that YOU are what I posted about. Squirm outta that now, I'll get some popcorn.

It happened Monday, and it's about a guy who wants to be elected.

You fucking moron. :auiqs.jpg:

Just wow.

And you actually BELIEVE that missing a word is a consideration in voting choices, do you?

This just gets betta and betta.

Hunior.

You sure do lie a lot.

Izzat right. Let's show the evidence. Roll tape.

This thread is about Biden. Stop trying to deflect attention.

Why looky there Dave, that's YOU acknowledging that YOU are what I posted about. Squirm outta that now, I'll get some popcorn.
You have an active imagination. It's probably due to your disconnect from reality.

You're STILL trying to deflect attention from what a moron Biden is.

How's that working out for you? Hint: Not too good.

And you actually BELIEVE that missing a word is a consideration in voting choices, do you?

And yet you criticize Trump for the same thing. But you'll vote for Biden if he's the nominee, guaranteed. You won't think about for a single second. You'll pull the D lever exactly as you're ordered.

You're boring me, boy. Your stuffed shirt act is no longer entertaining. It was fun to poke you with a stick for a while, because you take it so personally when people don't kiss your ass (though you certainly should be used to it by now).

I'm done with you. Talking with you is like playing chess with a pigeon. You knock all the pieces over, shit on the board, and strut around like you won.

Now you will, predictably, claim you chased me off.

Surprise me. Don't.

Of course it would. I don't judge a "debate" outfome by who is the most childish asshole, like Trump supporters do. Trump can barely finish a sentence, much less complete a thought. It would be like watching Coccoon 17.
/——/ Trump can barely finish a sentence? I’ve seen him speak for 90 minutes at a rally with no teleprompter. Obozo can’t do that. So stop lying.

I read in Atlantic magazine that some of his gaffes may be the result of a long-standing stuttering problem, which he had largely overcome. However, when he comes upon a word that interrupts his speech, he will quickly substitute another word of phrase that may be off the mark.

/----/ BIDEN: We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by, go– you know — you know the thing. You know how we talk about it, or we the people.

RUSH: We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men endowed by their creator — that’s what he couldn’t say. Democrats can’t acknowledge God. This is where Plugs, to me, is showing signs of being mentally with it. Plugs didn’t forget God. What Plugs realized is he can’t mention God as a Democrat. God is the ecology. God is climate change. You can’t mention God. This is a party — God gets booed at the Democrat convention.

/----/ BIDEN: We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by, go– you know — you know the thing. You know how we talk about it, or we the people.

RUSH: We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men endowed by their creator — that’s what he couldn’t say. Democrats can’t acknowledge God. This is where Plugs, to me, is showing signs of being mentally with it. Plugs didn’t forget God. What Plugs realized is he can’t mention God as a Democrat. God is the ecology. God is climate change. You can’t mention God. This is a party — God gets booed at the Democrat convention.

"God" has no function in politics.

That is, unless you want a theocracy, but that's what this country was founded to escape

But yeah the wording is pretty funny. Imagine indoctrinated schoolchildren murmring the obligatory morning prayer, "I pledge allegiance to, y'know, the stripey thing'..

/——/ Trump can barely finish a sentence? I’ve seen him speak for 90 minutes at a rally with no teleprompter. Obozo can’t do that. So stop lying.

You've seen him speak, yes. But you didn't hear complete sentences. Difference.

And yet you criticize Trump for the same thing.

Sure, I mock stupidity anywhere including all over this board.

What I don't do is base my vote on it.

Forum List

Back