Biden Border fiasco spurs a blame game inside Biden world as Susan Rice attacks Health Secretary Xavier Becerra on unaccompanied children

Do you understand that most people actually don't care about the border, and that it's just a topic your masters use to keep you hysterical?
Do you know that even your snug little protected world will eventually be negatively affected by this mass migration? When the shit is finally well and truly up in the fan and your part of our little paradise is burning like the rest... I hope those like you choke on their smugness. All that hate for others isn't going to feed you or make you safe.

Do you know that even your snug little protected world will eventually be negatively affected by this mass migration? When the shit is finally well and truly up in the fan and your part of our little paradise is burning like the rest... I hope those like you choke on their smugness. All that hate for others isn't going to feed you or make you safe.

Yep, the propaganda worked like a charm on you. It's got you absolutely hysterical.

Yep, the propaganda worked like a charm on you. It's got you absolutely hysterical.
Tick, Tock...

Do you understand that most people actually don't care about the border, and that it's just a topic your masters use to keep you hysterical?
I'm not one of the rightwing, but I am not thrilled about what's going on down their, though pleased Joe backed out of raising the limits at this time. Glad they are talking about it in the administration. It is healthy. Hope they get their sh#t together. I'm a long way from the border and like most it is not the driving issue of the country, as Covid lowers, vaccination increases, businesses are hiring, pulling out of part of the Bush quagmire is planned and announced, stock markets and investment companies post really good 1st quarter numbers and the general volume level of political is lowered. All the rest we are seeing are positive hopeful signs and I hope and expect the trend to continue. It is part of the reason I voted for him.

Most ridiculous reply of the month. :mad-61:

you understand that most people actually don't care about the border, and that it's just a topic your masters use to keep you hysterical?
If so then those Americans are morons

but I think you are wrong

many Americans are misinformed thanks to the lib news media

but they woukd care if they knew whats going on

Forum List

Back