Biden Blames Guns

So tell me high IQ person, how do you know everyone is going to be law abiding with guns
I don't nor did I suggest I can know such a thing.

We have over 100 million law abiding gun owners in the US and 300-400 million legally owned firearms in their possession.

Very little crime, much less violent crime is ever committed by those 100 million plus individuals nor can it be shown that infringing on our rights is going to have any significant impact on violent crime at all much less school shootings.

In almost every case these mass shooters are people who had already exhibited clearly dangerous conduct or made such threats and had multiple interactions with School and LE officials as a result.

Yet in almost all of these cases even with existing laws that would have allowed them to be properly dealt with no action was taken.

According to what I have read he had AR style rifle or rifles. I posted the ABC report somewhere on the board within the last two hours talking with Ray in Cleveland. I also heard a Texas State trooper say it in an interview on the news within the last 3 hours. A Texas State Senator said same earlier tonight. Beats me. I can only tell you what was said.
None of those are official sources with actual knowledge of the investigation.

No such reports have come from anyone involved with this investigation and there are conflicting reports coming from every possible direction.

This is the norm as I said, we won't get official confirmation at least until tomorrow and usually not for about 3 days.

What has been confirmed at least so far is that he did have a handgun.

But that's why you have those cases, the nutters have the Right to bear arms and this is the fallout of the stupid 2nd Amendment. America's forefathers utterly fucked up there, they didn't bank on the low IQ of future generations.
Nutters will bear arms whether legal or not. You don't take everyone else's rights away because of a few nutters. Without guns, America as we know it, would not exist. Check our own IQ I think it's pretty low.

Public schools should have a government mandate to provide 1-point entries and armed security in all schools. Public, charter or private.

My district alone has 11 schools. Where you gonna get the people and the funding for that? Who would want that job? Although the news is horrid and an outrage, the truth is still that school shootings are exceedingly rare

My district alone has 11 schools. Where you gonna get the people and the funding for that? Who would want that job? Although the news is horrid and an outrage, the truth is still that school shootings are exceedingly rare
Yes they are rare but, are horrendous. Also, democrats use these tragic incidents to promote gun grabbing. Our society does not have to put up with that. We can hire retired law enforcement for security. We could pay them and give them tax breaks. It doesn't cost that much to arrange secured entries. We just sent 40 billion dollars to Ukraine why can't we protect our own children from these immoral assholes?

According to what I have read he had AR style rifle or rifles. I posted the ABC report somewhere on the board within the last two hours talking with Ray in Cleveland. I also heard a Texas State trooper say it in an interview on the news within the last 3 hours. A Texas State Senator said same earlier tonight. Beats me. I can only tell you what was said.

It was reported he had a hand and long gun/s.

It really isn't that difficult and could be done for less than 100k per school.

Controlled access is very easy, faculty and staff volunteers haven't been a problem for us in Texas.

We could also pass laws allowing school districts to hire former officers and veterans solely to fill that role without giving them any other police powers or duties.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to get people to volunteer their time. As an instructor I donate all my time to any teacher or school that wishes to get certified under either of our programs.

It really isn't that difficult and could be done for less than 100k per school.

Controlled access is very easy, faculty and staff volunteers haven't been a problem for us in Texas.

We could also pass laws allowing school districts to hire former officers and veterans solely to fill that role without giving them any other police powers or duties.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to get people to volunteer their time. As an instructor I donate all my time to any teacher or school that wishes to get certified under either of our programs.

Our school already has very secured entryways. Because of that in almost all cases you would be paying people to carry a gun around school to do....really nothing. In every school. Year after year after year after year.

In no way am I minimizing the tragedy in Texas. It makes me sick. But this is shooting a cannon at a mosquito (in size, not in lethality). What we need rather than armed security is people in every building who are less likely to cater everything to DANGEROUS EVIL PEOPLE and more likely to report them as threats to society.

Bring back mental institutions

A person isn't a criminal until they murder someone. WTF are you trying to say? Guns are not violent, people are. There are plenty of nations that restrict their citizens from owning guns and treat the populace badly. It is not proven that more guns brings more violence. In fact, in this particular incident in Texas, more good guns stopped the violence.
If someone comes up with the argument that criminals will always find guns, I will argue that this person first legally bought the guns and only then used it to commit a crime. Thereby demonstrating the argument invalid in this case. And further referring to the fact that other countries clearly have crime and criminals but very few of these kinds of shootings. That's what I meant.

As to your arguments. First, restriction of gun ownership and treatment of citizens are 2 separate matters. There are a few countries that indeed restrict gun ownership and treat their citizens badly. But many more treat their citizens perfectly fine while restricting gun ownership. So tying them makes little sense.

Second, check out the amounts of gun incident by country. You will notice that the US not only has some of the fewest gun regulations in the world, especially amongst Western nations and at the same time the highest amount of gun violence in the world. You are. Claiming there is no connection between the 2? As for more guns. Since 1997 the amount of gun purchases has increased by 600 percent. What hasn't gotten better, in fact it's gotten worse is mass shootings.

Last edited:
If that's not the case then why is it democrats always attack guns and the law abiding public who own them instead of addressing the actual issues in these shootings?
Because they would prefer to see less guns on the streets and they’d like to make it harder for criminals and future criminals to gain access to guns

Why is it Biden spent so much time today blaming guns, the NRA, "lobbyists" etc instead of addressing the real issue which is why this guy was legally eligible to purchase a rifle in the first place?
Because those items you listed are responsible for the laws that permitted this kid to get a gun. I thought that was obvious.

Nutters will bear arms whether legal or not. You don't take everyone else's rights away because of a few nutters. Without guns, America as we know it, would not exist. Check our own IQ I think it's pretty low.
Let's check your IQ. With gun licencing and regulation, you have guns *gasp* *shit myself*

You don't have the brain capacity to understand guns, you just wander about dragging your knuckles like a Neanderthal. Any chance you could put your carer on so I can have a debate with someone that understands the subject

If someone comes up with the argument that criminals will always find guns, I will argue that this person first legally bought the guns and only then used it to commit a crime. Thereby demonstrating the argument invalid in this case. And further referring to the fact that other countries clearly have crime and criminals but very few of these kinds of shootings. That's what I meant.

As to your arguments. First, restriction of gun ownership and treatment of citizens are 2 separate matters. There are a few countries that indeed restrict gun ownership and treat their citizens badly. But many more treat their citizens perfectly fine while restricting gun ownership. So tying them makes little sense.

Second, check out the amounts of gun incident by country. You will notice that the US not only has some of the fewest gun regulations in the world, especially amongst Western nations and at the same time the highest amount of gun violence in the world. You are. Claiming there is no connection between the 2? As for more guns. Since 1997 the amount of gun purchases has increased by 600 percent. What hasn't gotten better, in fact it's gotten worse is mass shootings.
Prog domination is already treating citizens badly here. Every day we hear it and threats on TV for the audacity of voting Republican. And demonized for it also. So get your national police force people and go through each ghetto and get every gun from people there first. Like a military incursion. Go ahead and do it.

That tired old trope is no excuse. This wasn't a gang criminal deal. It is a disturbed adolescent, upon leaving a domestic situation where he shot his own grandmother. There is no way to say, he would have had the weapons, as his own state Senator, briefed by his own state police said he bought them on his birthday when he turned 18 as is legal in the State of Texas and most other states under federal fire arms laws.
18 year olds aren’t adolescents. They are adults Even folks like Salvador Ramos

I don't nor did I suggest I can know such a thing.

We have over 100 million law abiding gun owners in the US and 300-400 million legally owned firearms in their possession.

Very little crime, much less violent crime is ever committed by those 100 million plus individuals nor can it be shown that infringing on our rights is going to have any significant impact on violent crime at all much less school shootings.

In almost every case these mass shooters are people who had already exhibited clearly dangerous conduct or made such threats and had multiple interactions with School and LE officials as a result.

Yet in almost all of these cases even with existing laws that would have allowed them to be properly dealt with no action was taken.
You stated -

"The problem isn't the guns and it isn't law abiding gun owners it's the nuts that should have never been able to legally possess them"

So, if the nation gives everyone the Right to bear arms, how do you know if those obtaining guns is or will be law abiding.

Now, if you had a system where your background check involves family members and your mental state of mind by police interview, that you have to keep guns when not in use locked in a secure cabinet bolted to the wall that was checked by the police, only you are allowed to know where the cabinet key is, your reason to have/need guns is acceptable, you can't walk around in public with a gun let alone have it loaded in public, bullets/shotgun lead must be contained in the authorised grounds where you're shooting, the size and features of a gun have to comply to laws, buy back days and hand in days repeated every year, and in general, this is taken seriously or you are landed with fines, gun confiscated and possible jail, you tell me if the gun owner is more than likely law abiding.

Here's some homework, you research when the Right to bear arms in the UK ended and who and when brought gun licensing in. Then find out how many decades ago that was for where guns are today in the UK.

If any American thinks they can implement a law or laws over night to stamp out gun problems, doesn't understand the gun problem.

There are two things, it'll take decades to sort out the gun nut problem, and if you're law abiding, why would you fear a better gun system !!!!!!!

Last edited:
There he goes again. Using the tragedy of dead kids for political grandstanding. What an asshole!!
He should blame the real persons responsible.

The ones who though it was a good idea not to lock the doors of a school and control who can and cannot enter

Forum List

Back