Biden Blames Guns

Bullshit...
"But a study of global mass-shooting incidents from 2009 to 2015 by the Crime Prevention Research Center, headed by economist John Lott, shows the U.S. doesn't lead the world in mass shootings. In fact, it doesn't even make the top 10, when measured by death rate per million population from mass public shootings."
Damnit, there you go with facts again!

Prove that guns do not kill people or is it that hard for you to understand?
Pretty basic. Why did you feel the need to run such a test? Do you think people believe guns kill people all by themselves?

I don't give a shit, you're responsible for your posts, not them.

The fact is we don't have yet any actual confirmation as to what he used.
Than blow it out your butt and wait until you are spoon fed.

Than blow it out your butt and wait until you are spoon fed.
The only person here blowing anything out of their ass is yourself.

You believe what you want to believe and really couldn't care less what the facts are.

The fact is, as yet we have no confirmation of what weapon or weapons he used.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

If we never had another mass shooting in the US they'd still be trying to disarm us.
But that's why you have those cases, the nutters have the Right to bear arms and this is the fallout of the stupid 2nd Amendment. America's forefathers utterly fucked up there, they didn't bank on the low IQ of future generations.

Pretty basic. Why did you feel the need to run such a test? Do you think people believe guns kill people all by themselves?
If that's not the case then why is it democrats always attack guns and the law abiding public who own them instead of addressing the actual issues in these shootings?

Why is it Biden spent so much time today blaming guns, the NRA, "lobbyists" etc instead of addressing the real issue which is why this guy was legally eligible to purchase a rifle in the first place?

But that's why you have those cases, the nutters have the Right to bear arms and this is the fallout of the stupid 2nd Amendment. America's forefathers utterly fucked up there, they didn't bank on the low IQ of future generations.
The low IQ being demonstrated is your own. 100 million gun owners possessing upwards of 300 million guns this year did not and never have committed such a crime.

The problem isn't the guns and it isn't law abiding gun owners it's the nuts that should have never been able to legally possess them in the first place and parents that fail to secure the firearms in their own homes allowing their broken kids free access to them usually without any consequences.

That you think you can only shows your own ignorance.

Infringing on the rights of the law abiding doesn't stop these types of incidents from happening.

If you're hell bent on a shooting like this buying one illegally is the least of your concerns.
You ought to change your name from big bend to Around The Bend.

Raising the age to buy his weapons to 21, same as hand guns would have at least put it off for 3 years.
A lot of people graduate high school at age 18. Many get a job and live on their own. Apartments are not cheap so an 18 year old girl may end up renting in a bad neighborhood. Someone may notice her and realizing she is too young to legally buy a firearm may decide to break into her apartment and rape her.

My daughter was 18 or 19 and still living at home. One night she came home from working the second shift, I was at work on the graveyard shift. She took our female Labrador retriever outside for a few minutes and was in bed when the burglar alarm sounded. Often when that happened it was the wind jarring a sliding glass door. She turned the alarm off and checked the door and went back to bed.

A few minutes later the alarm sounded again. This time she realized it was not a windy night so she armed herself with a large revolver she had trained with and walked into the kitchen. She found an intruder trying to force the sliding glass door open. She drew down on him and he wisely decided to run. She chose not to shoot him as I had always told her not to shoot anyone outside the house and the intruder had not crossed the door threshold at that point. Our black lab was basically useless in that situation. The noise from the alarm sent her into hiding.

She called the police and they arrived quickly but never caught the intruder.

We had no further problems.

I often think of my daughter when people want to stop people under 21 from buying a firearm.

The low IQ being demonstrated is your own. 100 million gun owners possessing upwards of 300 million guns this year did not and never have committed such a crime.

The problem isn't the guns and it isn't law abiding gun owners it's the nuts that should have never been able to legally possess them in the first place and parents that fail to secure the firearms in their own homes allowing their broken kids free access to them usually without any consequences.
So tell me high IQ person, how do you know everyone is going to be law abiding with guns

He couldn't legally have a handgun. Didn't stop him did it?

According to what I have read he had AR style rifle or rifles. I posted the ABC report somewhere on the board within the last two hours talking with Ray in Cleveland. I also heard a Texas State trooper say it in an interview on the news within the last 3 hours. A Texas State Senator said same earlier tonight. Beats me. I can only tell you what was said.

Forum List

Back