Biden bent a knee to MBS. And got stabbed in the back.

Nonsense. He’s screwing the US. Including YOU and you bend over and ask for more

Biden screwed Salman first is my point. He had to expect a tit for his tat.

Biden's slick move to release oil from the Strategic Reserve reduced prices and took food out of the mouths of Salman's children. Oil is how they make their money you know.

If President Biden was willing to agree to buy product just to restore our Strategic Reserve, Salman would possibly be cool with it. But he sees this as a move to reduce his income

Biden screwed Salman first is my point. He had to expect a tit for his tat.

Biden's slick move to release oil from the Strategic Reserve reduced prices and took food out of the mouths of Salman's children. Oil is how they make their money you know.

If President Biden was willing to agree to buy product just to restore our Strategic Reserve, Salman would possibly be cool with it. But he sees this as a move to reduce his income
You realize that you are advocating higher gas prices? You want to take food off AMERICAN tables

A. Crock of shit. What ass kissing did he do? A fist bump?

B. We produce more oil and gas NOW than when Trump was Prez… idiot

Potatohead fucked this country big time with disastrous environmental wacko polices that destroyed Trump's energy independence. He went to the Saudis to beg them to give the US more oil so that the price of gas wouldn't be so high for the mid term elections. God only knows what the piece of shit promised the Saudis.

When that didn't work that idiot decided to deplete the Strategic Petroleum Reserves to keep the price a little lower to that the Democrat filth wouldn't be kicked out so bad by the American people. How stupid is that?

Only morons voted for Potatohead.

Those are petty crimes and not even worth the effort. The graft and corruption of the Xiden Trailer Trash Family is as epic and the Clinton Crime Family's just not as organized and hidden.

A lot of talk what the Biden clan was and still is doing, especially led by Hunter. So get him on some minor charges to make it look like he's not above the law. I hope this is a warm up act for when Republicans takeover Congress.

Total dementia ridden loser of a potus.

President Joe Biden has a lot of reasons to be furious with his national security team who, against his better judgment, systematically pressured him for 18 months to do an about-face on Saudi Arabia.
The White House has reportedly been in a state of “spasm and panic” since Wednesday, when it became clear that several of the U.S.’s Persian Gulf partners, led by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, were set to commit what the White House considered “a hostile act”: an extensive cut in oil production coordinated with Russia’s Vladimir Putin, which will send oil prices soaring and very likely harm Democrats in the U.S. midterm elections in November.

In response to the American president bending the knee to him (who can forget the infamous fist bump), MBS put a dagger in Biden's back.
Instead of pressing the kingdom to stop undermining U.S. interests, Biden was told to mend fences with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. In response to the American president bending the knee to him (who can forget the infamous fist bump), MBS put a dagger in Biden's back................................................................................................................

Didn't the prince learn anything from the cornpop story? :eusa_shhh:

You realize that you are advocating higher gas prices? You want to take food off AMERICAN tables

I'm not advocating for anything of the sort.

I'm just explaining why the distinguished Crown Prince isn't bending a knee to Sleepy Joe's requests.

BTW, under President Trump America was an oil exporter and on her way to becoming oil-dominant and in a position to dictate prices. This is always what happens when you have a President who has made America into a World-Follower instead of a world leader.

I'm not advocating for anything of the sort.

I'm just explaining why the distinguished Crown Prince isn't bending a knee to Sleepy Joe's requests.

BTW, under President Trump America was an oil exporter and on her way to becoming oil-dominant and in a position to dictate prices. This is always what happens when you have a President who has made America into a World-Follower instead of a world leader.
Of course you were . You’re excusing MBS screwing us.

And as noted … we produce more oil and gas now than when Trump was Prez

Potatohead fucked this country big time with disastrous environmental wacko polices that destroyed Trump's energy independence. He went to the Saudis to beg them to give the US more oil so that the price of gas wouldn't be so high for the mid term elections. God only knows what the piece of shit promised the Saudis.

When that didn't work that idiot decided to deplete the Strategic Petroleum Reserves to keep the price a little lower to that the Democrat filth wouldn't be kicked out so bad by the American people. How stupid is that?

Asshole. The release of oil from the SPR happened at the same time as Biden’s request that MBS not be a dick

My interpretation of "nobody fucks with a Biden" was a warning to the Federal prosecutor (Weiss?) about to charge Hunter with a few crimes, like lying on a firearm form (are you a drug user), and tax evasion and/or money laundering since the MSM finally admitted that Hunter's laptop is real. That and about 150 suspicious money transactions reported by US banks.

He is into about the 5th stage of Dementia.
He literally could have meant anything.

I recall 2003 when our so called "ally" Saudi Arabia opposed the Iraq invasion and shut the pumps down. The bed wetters said it was all Bush's fault and would not even acknowledge OPEC's reduction.

Now the bed wetters insist everything is anyone else's fault, and their potato is some sort of victim.

What a fuckin joke.

They are family - Democrat Media is not going to speak ill of other family members.
To expect them to, is silly.

The good news is that far fewer voted for potatohead than some want us to believe.

Of course you were . You’re excusing MBS screwing us.

And as noted … we produce more oil and gas now than when Trump was Prez

I'm not "excusing " Salman at all.

All that the Saudi leader wants to do is to Make Saudi Arabia Great Again.

BTW, in 5 weeks after the votes are cast in the Mid Term Elections, Sleepy Joe won't be begging anyone to sell more oil. He's actually in favor of high oil prices as it puts the American Middle Class in their place. The only reason he says he cares now is because of the impending election cycle.

Total dementia ridden loser of a potus.

President Joe Biden has a lot of reasons to be furious with his national security team who, against his better judgment, systematically pressured him for 18 months to do an about-face on Saudi Arabia.
The White House has reportedly been in a state of “spasm and panic” since Wednesday, when it became clear that several of the U.S.’s Persian Gulf partners, led by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, were set to commit what the White House considered “a hostile act”: an extensive cut in oil production coordinated with Russia’s Vladimir Putin, which will send oil prices soaring and very likely harm Democrats in the U.S. midterm elections in November.

In response to the American president bending the knee to him (who can forget the infamous fist bump), MBS put a dagger in Biden's back.
Instead of pressing the kingdom to stop undermining U.S. interests, Biden was told to mend fences with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. In response to the American president bending the knee to him (who can forget the infamous fist bump), MBS put a dagger in Biden's back................................................................................................................
1665169341042.png

1665169398072.png

The good news is that far fewer voted for potatohead than some want us to believe.

I don't know about that. My theory is that mail in had everything to do with it. Mail in draws the most politically uninformed people to vote, and uninformed people almost always vote Democrat. They don't know or care enough about voting to actually make the trip to the polls, but if you plop a ballot in front of them on their kitchen table, sure they'll vote. They stick it in their mailbox and the mailman picks it up the next day. Totally effortless.

They won't have that advantage going into this election, and Republicans are mad as hell what these commies did to our country. If I have to go through a tunnel of bee hives, that's what I'll do to cast my vote in person this election.

I don't know about that. My theory is that mail in had everything to do with it. Mail in draws the most politically uninformed people to vote, and uninformed people almost always vote Democrat. They don't know or care enough about voting to actually make the trip to the polls, but if you plop a ballot in front of them on their kitchen table, sure they'll vote. They stick it in their mailbox and the mailman picks it up the next day. Totally effortless.

They won't have that advantage going into this election, and Republicans are mad as hell what these commies did to our country. If I have to go through a tunnel of bee hives, that's what I'll do to cast my vote in person this election.

Far, far, fewer

Forum List

Back