Biden barely campained at all... we know why

I suppose if Trump had ever just STFU, Biden would have had to hit the campaign trail. The way it worked out, there wasn't much need for Biden to campaign when every trump tweet was an effective Biden campaign ad, and every Trump rally just reinforced the need to vote that fat orange fool out.

Biden barely campained at all... we know why

Yet another parallel with a hundred years ago.
In 1920 the current POTUS had presided over a pandemic that he played down, even contracted the virus himself and lied about that too, and by the end of his term was so universally despised that Warren Harding barely had to campaign at all and won what was then the biggest landslide in modern history.

2020: much the same thing.

Candycorn is correct though, anyone paying attention remembers how both Biden and Harris were split up doing multiple appearances especially in Pennsylvania, more so than the Ohios and Floridas. They called it right.

not just because hes a disaster with dementia, but Like President Trump said today, Biden knew he would "win".
It's also why he said he didn't need "your votes". Who says that, except those that know they have it in the bag? Plus his admission he has the best comprehension voter fraud going on. Yes, out of his own mouth he said that. Put all the links together and you get one big cheat.

not just because hes a disaster with dementia, but Like President Trump said today, Biden knew he would "win".

He campaigned quite a bit actually. Trump never stopped campaigning so the comparison distorts reality.
Biden campaigned "quite a bit"? Ummmm I guessed I missed that. I recall lots of extended stays in his basement interrupted by an angry speech here and there.

He campaigned quite a bit actually. Trump never stopped campaigning so the comparison distorts reality.
Biden campaigned "quite a bit"? Ummmm I guessed I missed that. I recall lots of extended stays in his basement interrupted by an angry speech here and there.

332-206. Repeat after me ... LAND-SLIDE

Joe was out there all the time beating for votes!

Just nowhere there was much of any other people at: empty parking lots, empty school auditoriums, his basement, sitting on the commode, in his dreams, etc.

Or.....we're in the middle of a pandemic that is killing thousands a day. Today alone lost more Americans than we did in the 911 attacks.

When you hear hoof beats, think horses. Not Zebras.

Just nowhere there was much of any other people at: empty parking lots, empty school auditoriums, his basement, sitting on the commode, in his dreams, etc.

It worked though, didn't it?

Someday you may understand it...people voted against the blob....not necessarily for Biden

When your opponent is destroying himself, simply get out of the way.

Good job Sleepy Joe!! OP, your guy lost. He's a loser. #DealWithIt

But in the meantime, hold on to these L's...

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Pedo Joe, the human gaffe machine couldn't lead a pack of starving dogs to fresh meat with the blood of a fresh kill dripping from his sleeves. No sane person actually believes that Pedo Joe inspired 75 million people to vote for him that couldn't even muster up a hundred supporters to show up to his infrequent sightings no matter how hard you were "routing" for him, dumb ass......

tenor.gif

Pedo Joe, the human gaffe machine couldn't lead a pack of starving dogs to fresh meat with the blood of a fresh kill dripping from his sleeves. No sane person actually believes that Pedo Joe inspired 75 million people to vote for him that couldn't even muster up a hundred supporters to show up to his infrequent sightings no matter how hard you were "routing" for him, dumb ass......

Or......you have no idea what you're talking about. And Biden easily defeated Trump....an incumbent who was a vulnerable candidate due to his own endless gaffes and the poor economy during a pandemic he handled terribly.

You're rather prone to believing far fetched conspiracies, Dale. Its why you swallowed the 911 Truther conspiracy whole.

tenor.gif

Of course nobody believes Joe received 75 million votes. he received over 80 million votes, silly.

tenor.gif

Of course nobody believes Joe received 75 million votes. he received over 80 million votes, silly.
Sure he did.....45 million of which were either pre-filled out ballots, the dead or Dominion software vote flipping......give it up, home boy. There is no fucking way given the indisputable evidence that senile ol Pedo Joe inspired even half of the voter turn-out that you claim.....NO FUCKING WAY.

Forum List

Back