Biden Bans China Virus

Biden's first 100 days: 'China virus' labeling is banned - Nikkei Asia

Calling the China Virus the China virus has been banned.

Fantastic.

Next, Joe will ban German measles, Spanish Flu, and Bird Flu.

What a grate leader he is.

(No, not a typo, he really grates my nerves)

Someone should get a federal judge to issue an injunction on this order.

Trump appointed a lot of Tremendous judges, that's the least they can do.
Make sure that the injunction is a PERMANENT injunction!!!

1611710439541.png

Right now we are doing business with some pretty bad regimes around the world....and we shouldn't be in any kind of business with the RED Menace...for crying out loud....can't you libs see beyond orange man bad to see who has sold us out in Washington DC?.....that nation killed 400,000 Americans....we should be at war with them not covering for them.....

So, are we gonna have to turn in all our guns? If so, the state of Texas already told biden and his fag beto to fuck off.

Calling the China Virus the China virus has been banned.

See Will? Who said that foreign campaign donations to the DNC were a waste of money? I bet China gets a LOT of things their way now from here on in.
Give the statist left enough rope & they will not just hang their opposition but will do an admirable job of hanging themselves as well! An old quote comes to mind here "Be careful for what one wishes for, as it might just come true!"

That computational rotation diagram you posted sure looks similar to a four stroke internal combustion engines intake through exhaust strokes. This c/r diagram illustrates(to me) a reverse rotation boat engine, which would place the the c/r diagram as the starboard engine on a dual engine boat. Reverse rotation starboard engine keeps both screws turning inboard to the keel to keep the all impotent torque centered & the bow on the straight & narrow path. I am JUST getting into CAD(GRABCAD) like hot stuff! Hopefully I can marry up with some online mechanical engineers that will have the patience to "bring me into the fold".

Free CAD Designs, Files & 3D Models | The GrabCAD Community Library

Forum List

Back