Biden Attempts to Blame Trump as Crises Mount: 'Look at What I Inherited'

Not a problem....
1. "no inflation"---There was inflation each and every year Trump was in office. The last time we had deflation was in 2009.
2. "no Afghanistan fuckup"---Under Trump between 2017-2020, Afghan civilian casualties rose 95% specifcally due to him "lifting restrictions and expanding authority" freeing up the US to conduct more airstrikes. Civilian deaths in Afghanistan averaged 1,134 per year.
3."much lower violent crime"----the murder rate spiked by 30% in 2020 while Trump was in office.
4. "racism wasnt a huge issue"----I guess that depends on your perspective. If you are a racist, you didnt enjoy things this much since the 1950's. Trump called racists "good people". It's the perspective here that matters because you had someone in the White House the racists could relate to. So for them, the problem simply disappeared because nobody was coming after them.
5. "everything was just a lot better"---- The worst pandemic in over 100 years that was mismanaged from the start. We now have a segment of the population that no longer believes America has free and fair elections.
Yes we have had inflation. 2019 it was at 1.81%, 2020 it was 1.23% and so far in 2022 we are at 5.4%, glad Biden has it all under control. The border screw up with Biden was almost immediate and so far it keeps getting worse. Afghanistan, Biden screwed up the withdrawal and anyone with a half a brain has seen that. Racism has been and always will be an issue, but Trump and Obama seemed to heighten the issue, Biden has helped eased it with some races and others not at all. Murder is up, the rest went down and lets hope it goes into decline under Biden. 51% of Democrats don't believe we have free and fair elections.

Yes we have had inflation. 2019 it was at 1.81%, 2020 it was 1.23% and so far in 2022 we are at 5.4%, glad Biden has it all under control. The border screw up with Biden was almost immediate and so far it keeps getting worse. Afghanistan, Biden screwed up the withdrawal and anyone with a half a brain has seen that. Racism has been and always will be an issue, but Trump and Obama seemed to heighten the issue, Biden has helped eased it with some races and others not at all. Murder is up, the rest went down and lets hope it goes into decline under Biden. 51% of Democrats don't believe we have free and fair elections.
You are stupid. If you go back in the thread history, you'll see that I was asked to refute what some other clown said ie things were just perfect under Trump. My post had NOTHING to do with what Biden has or has not done. But of course context isnt in people of your ilks vocabulary.

You are stupid. If you go back in the thread history, you'll see that I was asked to refute what some other clown said ie things were just perfect under Trump. My post had NOTHING to do with what Biden has or has not done. But of course context isnt in people of your ilks vocabulary.
My "ilks"? What "ilks" is that? You calling someone else stupid in the same post you use the word "ilks" is pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh! BTW, I didn't vote for Trump or Biden, my "ilks" voted third party because your "ilks" put forth terrible candidates.

The last two GOP Presidents have left their successor a real shit show. However, Trump's shits show is the shit show to end all such shows. The asshole should be indicted on 500,000 counts of negligent homicide.
At the start of the Fauxi Gain of Function CCP Flu, Trump should have deported the entire democrat leadership- for their own safety

This "Look what I inherited" nonsense is bullshit.

You wanted the fuckin' job, Joe. You told the American people that you were the one to heal all our ills.

And you've been nothing but a pathetic fucking failure at it.

Grow some balls, admit that you were wrong, and resign.

You owe that to the American people...

So let’s be honest here, cabbage patch President is focusing blame for an international pandemic, key word international, and subsequent international and domestic shut down of distribution and manufacturing, that originated from a biological lab in Wuhan, whose funding partially originates from US congressional spending authorization, tucked deep inside the CDC annual budget allocation, who ran a no show campaign from his basement, with help from the media, proclaiming he would trust the science and flood the economy with pork to stimulate the economy was all Trumps fault? Really? Only an American moron would buy this garbage, and they did, hook line and sinker. How convenient it is that the Chinese who were under extreme pressure from the President to adopt fair and equitable trade practices, honor American intellectual property rights, had absolute control of the lab in Wuhan which just happened to be the source of this crippling virus, and primary beneficiary of removing a thorn from their ass. Only someone like Tom Clancy could have written this novel, regretfully it’s not a novel and as time passes we learn more. Regardless this country suffered 8 years under it was baby Bush’s fault with racism as the icing on the cake and now 4 years of it was Trumps fault with racism and critical race theory as the icing on the cake with pork as the main dish. Oh well this is what America wanted and this is what they deserve.

The last two GOP Presidents have left their successor a real shit show. However, Trump's shits show is the shit show to end all such shows. The asshole should be indicted on 500,000 counts of negligent homicide.
Delusional aren't you......
Trump left Biden a roaring economy, vaccines to control the virus, illegals locked out with the wall and Mexico keeping illegals out for us, and so much..

But bribe taking joe just fucked it all away--all so very quickly but here are his trolls still spinning shit like everyone here doesn't know what happened. Hey OLD, no one is buying the shit.

No President this century was handed a better outlook then Joey Xiden...and he blew it all in 7 months

So let’s be honest here, cabbage patch President is focusing blame for an international pandemic, key word international, and subsequent international and domestic shut down of distribution and manufacturing, that originated from a biological lab in Wuhan, whose funding partially originates from US congressional spending authorization, tucked deep inside the CDC annual budget allocation, who ran a no show campaign from his basement, with help from the media, proclaiming he would trust the science and flood the economy with pork to stimulate the economy was all Trumps fault? Really? Only an American moron would buy this garbage, and they did, hook line and sinker. How convenient it is that the Chinese who were under extreme pressure from the President to adopt fair and equitable trade practices, honor American intellectual property rights, had absolute control of the lab in Wuhan which just happened to be the source of this crippling virus, and primary beneficiary of removing a thorn from their ass. Only someone like Tom Clancy could have written this novel, regretfully it’s not a novel and as time passes we learn more. Regardless this country suffered 8 years under it was baby Bush’s fault with racism as the icing on the cake and now 4 years of it was Trumps fault with racism and critical race theory as the icing on the cake with pork as the main dish. Oh well this is what America wanted and this is what they deserve.
I agree for the most part but I wouldn't put the blame on America in general. I'd put it on generation dipshit and all their idiotic revolutionary groups. This is easily the dumbest generation ever.

Forum List

Back