Biden Approval Lowest of Presidency – 32% postive, 57% negative. Overall, Net negative 25.

They don't ask names when your going up to communion, they just know her name as she is popular as hell. Many adulters, killers, DUI's go up and receive communion. Sinners receive communion. Pelosi didn't have an abortion did she, nothing is wrote about it, she has 6 children.
Pelosi feel its between a women and her doctor.
i couldn't care less what that moron "feels"

I care about objective truth, namely that the child is.... OMG OMG...

a child

and that child is not being protected. I hope the SCOTUS obliterates that assinine R v W

So you really think the demented President Potato Head will turn it around in 2 years? :lol:

With what, his razor sharp intellect and silver tongue? Dim President's only succeed if they are skillful liars. Biden is no Bill Clinton or Obama. The damage to the Dim brand will last a generation. Think Jimmy Carter. You gals are toast. :D
I certainly hope this is so (well, i know the part about byedum is so..)

who in his right mind would vote for

high gas prices... criminals crashing our borders to rob, rape and kill... and I could go on and on.

Americans are not stupid (not all of them anyhow... and more and more of the not-as-smart ones are wising up)

The working class has trillions of dollars in pension funds invested in corporations you moron, they own the corporations. Why do you want to punish the working class???
because he's a dim

they want to punish

anyone who is not. Why do u even bother asking a dim a question? You know u won't get the truth... waste o'time

They don't ask names when your going up to communion,
Communion in the Catholic Church IS Jesus... The Communion Host is not merely symbolic as in nonCatholic communities

and there is a punishment from God himself for those who take Communion unworthily

it is mentioned in 1 Cor 11:23

=

What a ridiculous claim
The one percent own 67 percent of all stocks
It's not a claim you blithering idiot it's FACT. Where do you think all the public and private 401k and pension money is invested? You are just severely butthurt because I destroyed your 'corporation' hate talking point. You can't PUNISH corporations without hurting the working class. You are honestly too stupid to be voting or operating a toaster.

It's not a claim you blithering idiot it's FACT. Where do you think all the public and private 401k and pension money is invested? You are just severely butthurt because I destroyed your 'corporation' hate talking point. You can't PUNISH corporations without hurting the working class. You are honestly too stupid to be voting or operating a toaster.
Working class ownership of stocks is a pittance

• As of 2013, the top 10% own 81% of stock wealth, the next 10% (80th to 90th percentile) own 11% and the bottom 80% own 8%.

1655782768123.png

Gives him enough time to destroy America and Americans
Biden is KILLING OUR KIDS with his open borders. When America wakes up to that fact his approval is going to be zero! Here's yet another kid DEAD from the goddamn Fentanyl Biden is allowing to pour across our southern border. How many kids does Biden have to kill before the American people IMPEACH that bastard??

Biden is KILLING OUR KIDS with his open borders. When America wakes up to that fact his approval is going to be zero! Here's yet another kid DEAD from the goddamn Fentanyl Biden is allowing to pour across our southern border. How many kids does Biden have to kill before the American people IMPEACH that bastard??

Nothing ever happens

Forum List

Back