Biden Approval Lowest of Presidency – 32% postive, 57% negative. Overall, Net negative 25.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
81 million people cant be wrong. Joe Biden is the greatest Democrat that has ever lived. Every policy and legislation he promoted has been perfect. He is perfectly sound in mind and body and perhaps the greatest American ever.

I wish I could claim I voted for him, but I voted for Trump.

Those of you who did vote for Biden should brag about it…always wear a mask so we know who the smart people are.

President Joe Biden’s approval rating is down to the lowest in his presidency, at only 32 percent approval and 57 percent disapproval, according to the CIVIQS rolling job-approval average as of Saturday.

While 11 percent of survey participants did not approve or disapprove, Biden’s approval rating is underwater in 48 states, including the typically dark blue California and his home state of Delaware. The only two states in which he is above water are Hawaii and Vermont.

Overall, Biden has a net approval of negative 25.

Dang…….Good thing Biden is not running for President for another 2 1/2 years
True, that gives him time to thoroughly destroy the rest of the democrat/marxist party.
056.jpg

81 million people cant be wrong. Joe Biden is the greatest Democrat that has ever lived. Every policy and legislation he promoted has been perfect. He is perfectly sound in mind and body and perhaps the greatest American ever.

I wish I could claim I voted for him, but I voted for Trump.

Those of you who did vote for Biden should brag about it…always wear a mask so we know who the smart people are.

President Joe Biden’s approval rating is down to the lowest in his presidency, at only 32 percent approval and 57 percent disapproval, according to the CIVIQS rolling job-approval average as of Saturday.

While 11 percent of survey participants did not approve or disapprove, Biden’s approval rating is underwater in 48 states, including the typically dark blue California and his home state of Delaware. The only two states in which he is above water are Hawaii and Vermont.

Overall, Biden has a net approval of negative 25.

In 2020, as Biden promised, the cheating was in the tens of millions column

A cultist will attack the outlet that conducted the poll as unreliable and right wing in 3…2…1….

The Dems have to start gearing up for 24 pretty soon.

Who will be campaigning on the Dem ticket in a few months?

NOT ONE DEM CULT MEMBER ON THIS SITE WILL SAY WHO.

They wont say who they want to run, or who will run.

THEY HAVE NO FREE THOUGHT, THEY WAIT UNTIL THE THOUGT POLICE TELL THEM WHAT TO THINK, THEN THEY CLAP AND BARK LIKE THE TRAINED SEALS THEY ARE,

Forum List

Back